• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

8645 posts in this topic

Posted

honestly sumia was so good. A lot of people complained about her being weak but I found her to be really strong after grinding her. Plus her personality was really cute. The fire emblem fandom is extremely bitter about a lot of things and is really opinionated in general, so imo it doesn’t matter what the fandom thinks lol

Seeing all the hate on her made me really bitter because she was my FE:A wife haha! I dunno how people thought she was weak, Sumia always had great stat boosts in my game so I never had to bench her for characters that appeared later. True about the fandom though, so many were just elitists and gatekeepers about new fans that came from FE:A as if those new fans didn't save the franchise from getting cancelled forever lol

Posted

This is gonna be so unpopular but I don't care. I need to get it off my chest. 

I am glad PewdiwPie lost to T-Series. I never saw him as funny or entertaining. He was always so loud (still is) and just, I don't know I never cared about him. I just don't get the appeal nor do I care to so I'm not really upset about PewdiePie losing his #1 spot. 

And just because he lost it doesn't mean that all creators lost. In fact, everyone has lost because YT isn't the same anyway so a lot of content I used to enjoy aren't even made anymore because of the new rules and regulations. 

*shrugs* I am sorry. I'm not that upset by this. 

Sorry to tell you this but as of right now he's 332k subs ahead again lol

Can people stop taking selfies from this unflattering angle? It's overdone and doesn't look good on anyone. Is this unpopular? Do people actually think this is flattering??

WhatsApp_Image_2019-04-04_at_14.42.30.th

Posted

Can people stop taking selfies from this unflattering angle? It's overdone and doesn't look good on anyone. Is this unpopular? Do people actually think this is flattering??

So much facetuning in that picture, also her face colour and neck bothers me lol and yeah I agree with you. I don't want to see your nostrils. 

Posted

Besides how uuflattering the angle is, her face is so heavily editted that it looks like a modern day oil painting. Also the fact that her face hand and neck are 2 different colours is bugging the heck out of me.

Posted

Besides how uuflattering the angle is, her face is so heavily editted that it looks like a modern day oil painting. Also the fact that her face hand and neck are 2 different colours is bugging the heck out of me.

Yeah lol I got that picture from r/instagramreality  

Posted (edited)

-People who talk the most about toxicity usually have a crap ton of toxic traits themselves but actively avoid adressing and correcting them bc they think they're too "mature" to have them.

-these days it seems like being offended is a power trip trend.

-The worst thing about nerds who become tyrannical bullies is that you're never going to be able to convince them that they're anything but victims.

-I wanna see some new faces in the youtube community. Tired of seeing the same overrated and unfunny youtubers get all the spot light.

20190403_185616.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly
Ignore the added pics, site being weird

Posted

I just don't find Ryan Gosling attractive as a lot of people made him out to be /: 

Posted

I just don't find Ryan Gosling attractive as a lot of people made him out to be /: 

Same with Brad Pitt. I love him as an actor and he legit plays in ALL of my favourite movies, but people are always convinced I only like him due to his looks when I don't even find him attractive...

Posted

idk if thats unpopular, but chihuahuas/pomeranians are far scarier than any pitbull or other large breed lmao. my friend who has 2 pitbulls was scared af of my little pomeranian who was barking at her like crazy lol. 90% of the time those little shits are all talk but wont actually do anything, but the sounds they make can be terrifying lmao 

Posted

idk if thats unpopular, but chihuahuas/pomeranians are far scarier than any pitbull or other large breed lmao. my friend who has 2 pitbulls was scared af of my little pomeranian who was barking at her like crazy lol. 90% of the time those little shits are all talk but wont actually do anything, but the sounds they make can be terrifying lmao 

my mom owns two chihuahua mixes who are pretty harmless even tho they bark, but the previous full bred chihuahua she had, the one I grew up with (he died a few years ago) was a total asshole. he was bonded to only my mom, hated pretty much everyone else. her adopted mix breed chihuahuas aren't half bad compared to him, they're needy and attention mongering but they're not mean, unlike he was

i find that little dogs can be nice when trained properly but some breeds are more aggressive than others esp when they get old and senile. and my moms dog did get old and very senile.

dachshunds are another breed who get grumpy in their old age.

i like my medium sized dog, she's about 60 lbs and she's a good size.

Posted

same i don't find him attractive also.

Posted (edited)

tbh lil pump isn't bad, dont know why ppl hate on him so much lol. im not exactly a fan of his music but the dude is funny af, his music is catchy and the whole "harverd dropout" thing is hilarious lmao

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

People who call others vanilla unironically make me cringe so much. While we are at it shaming women for being “vanilla” and forcing them into your kinks is disgusting. @ the majority of “kink community” you need a psychiatrist not sex. I will never understand why people treat “kinkshaming” like oppression, no one is killing you for dressing up like a dog during sex at most people make fun of you because you look ridiculous.

Posted

Am tired of butch hate and erasure coming from both bis and lesbians. Yea, we get you only like high femmes. Stop looking down on butches.