• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

5964 posts in this topic

Posted

This is my most unpopular opinion considering my background (im korean born and raised in sk), weed is not bad. We have a terrible alcohol problem as a society to the point we have our own alcohol culture. Seeing people blacked out is normal to us, most of koreans are alcoholics. Despite all of this im supposed to feel quilty for smoking weed once a week because of how much it has helped my anxiety, there’s people who want death sentence for weed users. The society treats you like less than trash if anyone ever finds out you’ve smoked weed once. You will get jailed if you get caught for smoking it yet drinking yourself to death is celebrated. 

Posted

Dreadlocks don't belong to one singular culture

Posted

Korrasami is the exact defintion of queer baiting. Two characters who never show any signs of being gay or bi for that matter, not to mention never showed any romantic interest for each other(hell they were both into the same guy) suddenly end up together at the end of the series? Clearly this was done for tumblr brownie points. 

Posted

the unpopular k-pop thread might as well become the k-pop general discussion thread. 

Posted

Chinese and SEA food > Japanese and korean food

Posted

-Weed really isn't all that.

-People who have to smoke and drink just to have a good time really need to get out more and hang around new people bc thats super unhealthy.

-As much as i love p!nk and her music, like 90% of her songs are pick me anthems. Especially the song stupid girls...eugh

-Both being a conservative "not like other girls" and being a hoe aren't personality traits and are equally annoying.

-Im convinced that a solid 89% of people who constantly talk about their sex lives and kinks on social media are either hormonal virgins or sexually repressed teens/young adults who've only had sex once or twice their entire lives.

-Teen pregnancy is not something to defend or glorify. 

-Judgement is not always a bad thing and there is no possible way to live in a judgement free society. 

-Youtube drama channels are annoying and catty, most will kiss the ass of one influencer and give another their own ass to kiss simply bc the one influencer they're "friends" with dislikes them.

-people over victimize jeffree star, he's not this pure and damaged person. He's still as bad as his Myspace era, just quieter and more manipulative.

-Crab, lobster and shrimp are disgusting and highly overrated.

-Pineapple on pizza is good but prosciutto pear pizza is surprisingly delicious. :alpacacrush:

Posted

I don't understand why some women think it's okay to post a pic of them in their period stained clothes or anything along those lines. Like I don't get the point of it tbh, it's so fucking gross, no one wants to see your crusty, dried up period blood. I don't see that empowering, but rather gross and just nasty. I'm not against people talking about periods and bringing more information about them, but posting a pic of blood stained underwear is disgusting and unnecessary. I don't want see people's snot, shit, piss, spit, and I definitely don't want to see your crusty, earring back smelling period blood. I don't like that these women try to justify it in the name of feminism, this is one of the reasons why modern feminism isn't taking seriously because fucking Susan thinks it's okay to show her ruined underwear on social media and forgets that all women don't have periods. 

Posted

Not sure if unpopular opinion, but it always annoys me when someone texts with tons of unnecessary question marks in the middle of their sentences.

Posted

This is gonna be so unpopular but I don't care. I need to get it off my chest. 

I am glad PewdiwPie lost to T-Series. I never saw him as funny or entertaining. He was always so loud (still is) and just, I don't know I never cared about him. I just don't get the appeal nor do I care to so I'm not really upset about PewdiePie losing his #1 spot. 

And just because he lost it doesn't mean that all creators lost. In fact, everyone has lost because YT isn't the same anyway so a lot of content I used to enjoy aren't even made anymore because of the new rules and regulations. 

*shrugs* I am sorry. I'm not that upset by this. 

Posted

This is gonna be so unpopular but I don't care. I need to get it off my chest. 

I am glad PewdiwPie lost to T-Series. I never saw him as funny or entertaining. He was always so loud (still is) and just, I don't know I never cared about him. I just don't get the appeal nor do I care to so I'm not really upset about PewdiePie losing his #1 spot. 

And just because he lost it doesn't mean that all creators lost. In fact, everyone has lost because YT isn't the same anyway so a lot of content I used to enjoy aren't even made anymore because of the new rules and regulations. 

*shrugs* I am sorry. I'm not that upset by this. 

honestly didn't know he got beat since i stopped caring about the drama a week after i heard it. I don't understand the big deal, it was gonna happen some day.

Posted (edited)

-Having a huge platform and audience on social media doesn't mean your personal opinion is needed on every single topic.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

- girls who say "i could TOTALLY be a stripper if i wanted to i just have morals" are full of shit lol bc 1. they most likely don't have what it takes to be a stripper, 2. stripping isnt "easy money" lmao

- it should be illegal for parents to choose whether they want their child vaccinated or not. vaccines are there for a reason, it shouldn't be up to parents to decide lmao (bc they clearly cant)

Posted

Ellen Degeneres is rude and culturally insensitive 

Posted

Ellen Degeneres is rude.

She gives me hella weird vibes and whenever she interviews someone on her show, it looks like she would rather be somewhere else. Never found her funny tbh. 

Posted (edited)

i wish phones could magically disappear during concerts/shows

i'm sick of seeing phones all up in the air, like why can't you fucking enjoy the show instead of trying to record everything? 

Edited by Neglected