• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7445 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i feel like the term baby faced gets thrown a lot sometimes. i saw some girls claiming they are but they have sharp features/"baddie"-esque. they definitely have smooth and clear skin for sure but it doesn't necessarily mean you look younger. i thought being babyfaced meant having soft features, looking innocent and younger than you actually are.

Edited by polvoron

Posted

-Breaking beauty standards and dismateling colourism is important, no denying that buuuuut if you have to go around saying things like "you're thinner/lighter than me, not prettier" or some things along the lines of that to make yourself feel better and don't see anything wrong with it, you're part of the problem but things like that just reek of insecurity. 

-You can't force people to be attracted to you or find your size and features attractive. Beauty is subjective, them not finding you attractive doesn't mean you're ugly in general.

-Being offended by distasteful jokes on april fools day doesn't make someone overly sensitive. If your particular sense of humor relies on jokes about rape, faking a pregnancy/miscarriage, faking a suicide or whatever...honestly you need to grow up bc thats like 12 year old forum troll humor.

-Hell girl is a very good series and super underrated imo. 

-you can't defeat your inner demons if you still enjoy their company.

-Eating healthy is not as expensive as people make it out to be. Its pretty easy to buy healthy items and prepare healthy meals on a budgit and stretch it to last. Anyone who says it is but regularly eats unhealthy meals etc is just lazy. 

Posted

-Hell girl is a very good series and super underrated imo. 

This right HERE Hell Girl deserves so much love!!! It is one of my favourite animes!

Posted

Why do people want a Vanderwood route so much? That haircut and leopard print is ugly. Plus a route for him wouldn't work anyway because he has no connection to the RFA at all. Maybe a little bit from Seven but that doesn't really count. He's a minor character who doesn't affect the story at all. Really, you can remove him from the game and nothing would change. 

Posted

Dr Sandra Lee is the worst person from the pimple popping community imo. Look at the trauma that is in her patient's skin in the after photos it is appalling. 

Posted (edited)

Detroit Become Human takes itself too seriously.

the writing is a madddddd cringe fest tbh 

--

-most of the 'hip' food trucks around serve gross, unhealthy and oily food. it sucks bc some festivals don't allow your own food and you're pretty much forced to buy overpriced crap from these trucks.

-people gas up k-fashion/k-beauty wayyyyy too much

-for fellow ppl in aus: you're not hard just bc you pop pills and go to raves, you're a nerd in a defqon hoodie. chill.

Edited by Smirnoff
wanted to say my own piece T_T

Posted

-for fellow ppl in aus: you're not hard just bc you pop pills and go to raves, you're a nerd in a defqon hoodie. chill.

P R E A C H

the drug problem over here is mad. It’s rare you can go to any social gathering without there being several people doing drugs. 

Not to mention, dying from taking a shitty MDMA pill is not worth having an only slightly better time than you would without it.

Posted

A lot of Kpop fans need a kick in the head for them to see sense of their beautiful Kpop idols! They still support certain idols despite their horrible behaviour and it still doesn't seem to change their mind even after the Seungri scandal. They will come up with any excuse to defend their oppa. Well reality check girl, these guys will never know you exist! Get a grip! They won't be known in a few years anyway.

Posted

the writing is a madddddd cringe fest tbh 

I remember hearing a story where the guy who plays Connor said his favorite line in the whole entire script was "I like dogs" and David Cage got mad lol. 

It's a fun game but it acts like it's more than just a video game which is dumb. 

Posted

Lauren Tsai is pretty much a bootleg James Jean

Posted

P R E A C H

the drug problem over here is mad. It’s rare you can go to any social gathering without there being several people doing drugs. 

Not to mention, dying from taking a shitty MDMA pill is not worth having an only slightly better time than you would without it.

fuck the amount of times ive had to convince friends to not take the $20 acid they just brought from some sketchy bogan dealer since its probably laced with fentanly is appalling. the australian drug problem is basically ingrained in our culture at this point 

Posted

... i like the look of AirPods ...

Posted (edited)

Old kpop was way better musically

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

Honestly hate how Barbie and the colour pink is finally being accepted, like it's used in a "i'm so quirky" sense. Gosh I remember liking barbie when I was little but had to pretend I didnt, cause being too girly makes you a 'b^tch' and is frowned upon by peers. 

ha I sound like "i'm not like the other girls" but idc no one is unique, including me