• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Unpopular opinions

5594 posts in this topic

Posted

Seaweed snacks are delicious. 

Posted

Anime fans who specifically discriminate against normies or people who just have an average life are shallow as hell. Especially those who think they're superior just because they don't go out and party/do drugs. Honestly it's understandable because their self control for anime characters is pretty damn low, so they're protecting on others.

Posted

She is getting her own movie... in 2020. On top of that it should have also been R rated given what her backstory is but no it is PG-13. 

welp, gotta draw in the family friendly crowd i guess

given the success of deadpool and logan, you think they'd be able to release an r-rated marvel movie, but then remembering it's affiliated with the avenger's universe, i can imagine the outcry of parents if there were an r-rated mcu filck...

there was already enough yammering when deadpool was released and parents complained that their kids couldn't see it, deadpools official social media pages warned parents that it was too crass for their kids, and parents still took them to see it anyway...

Posted

Pansexuality is just bisexuality

Posted

I did not and don't want to subscribe to PewdiePie.

Posted

For fandoms, the "not all of us are like that argument really doesn't work." If you really have to apologize for your fandom's behavior then it's not a good fandom. 

I can't get why there are people who complain when a yaoi anime or manga gets sexual when yaoi mainly focuses on the sexual aspects. If something is labeled yaoi, then there's most likely going to be sex in it. 

Posted

There is strong favoritism going on with snowflakes. 

-Having some behaviours of snowflakes as an online personality is still similar to being a snowflake.

-PC games and hidden-objects are really fun and can surpass those of Playstation ones. 

-washing your teeth once in the morning and one other time before sleeping is  better than washing them three times. 

-Adults can develop subjects of fear like darkness or dolls without being childish. 

-dreams can affect you psyche 

Posted (edited)

Marvel opinions

• Ant-Man was just better then Ant-Man and the wasp
  • Clint and Natasha should have been the two that got together in AOU
  • Tony shouldn't exist. Terrible guy along with Happy
  • Black Widow should have gotten a movie long before Captain Marvel
  • Speaking of which Captain Marvel is just a boring movie. 
  • Captain America and Hulk are also really boring characters.

i would totally love to see a black widow movie, i've always hoped for it.

Edited by blvck

Posted

Unpopular opinions about music (look out, I'm a salty bitch)

People respect supporting acts less and less; these days a lot of people skip the supporting band at the concert. Why? They worked hard for that moment

A lot of poppunk singers are creepy men in their late twenties/early thirties with teenage fanbases. A few bands played at the venue where I've worked. One of the bands was Waterparks (didn't know them before that) and I remember the singerdude with purple hair acting all weird and rude 

Having expensive gear and instruments doesn't mean you have talent

Not wearing hearing protection at a concert or festival doesn't make you cool

Posted

i would totally love to see a black widow movie, i've always hoped for it.

I would not. I feel like I'm the only one who found her character rather irritating in the movies. You always have these tragic backstory Mary Sues, who are basically just the edgy badass version of the trope and don't have any real flaws besides the fact that they used to work for the eViL people

I would also feel a bit pressured to watch it, no matter my dislike for the character, if it held any relevancy to the overarching story and wasn't just some random stand-alone movie.

I still haven't seen Infinity War because I'm a bit obsessive about remembering every detail about every character and stone and whatever, and after all these years I had no idea about what the fuck was going on in the earlier movies anymore (I also wisely skipped Thor 2 the first time around). So I'm currently rewatching everything in chronological order.

Posted

Asmr gets more ridicule/hate than it deserves

Posted

sorry this fucked up but the thing is she is highly flawed it is a huge thing with her. in the first avengers movie she got fucked up because Joss Whedon was directing it (again with AOU) in this whole thing she is supposed to be cold, calculating and unable to open up. Her original way to get into SHIELD was she compromised Clint to kill Tony.

Posted

This is gonna sound very old-man-yells-at-cloud but I'm tired of the current pop scene. I love pop music but nowadays everything on the radio has the same electronic/Chainsmokers sound, and the artificially pitched nasally female vocals (like Halsey, Alessia Cara, Camilla Cabello, Bebe Rexha) drive me crazy they're so unpleasant to listen to. Kpop isn't much better, I listened to a few new releases and they're all just carbon copies of eachother (musically speaking). Pop music can be so good, I don't know why everyone nowadays is so annoying and derivative. 

Posted

This is gonna sound very old-man-yells-at-cloud but I'm tired of the current pop scene. I love pop music but nowadays everything on the radio has the same electronic/Chainsmokers sound, and the artificially pitched nasally female vocals (like Halsey, Alessia Cara, Camilla Cabello, Bebe Rexha) drive me crazy they're so unpleasant to listen to. Kpop isn't much better, I listened to a few new releases and they're all just carbon copies of eachother (musically speaking). Pop music can be so good, I don't know why everyone nowadays is so annoying and derivative. 

Oh good not just me who thinks so. I guess this is why I tend to not drift toward the pop scene too much. Like people can make really good pop music but at this point I feel it's all about drawing in the money. Which I understand money is what keeps music going in the industry but still, it's like let the artists really be themselves, let them go! I bet they can create amazing things without having strings attached. 

Maybe that's why I mostly stuck to what I listen to now. 

Posted

plus most music nowadays don't give u that nostalgic feeling anymore.