• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Unpopular opinions

5548 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

most hard liquor except for vodka and rum is nasty. i could never drink any of them straight, even the two i can stand. ironically my fav drinks are basically soda/juice mixed with those two types of liquor.

moscato is the best wine. sweet wine is delicious.

blonde beer isn't bad, although pretty much all bear gives me a foamy stomachache if i drink it too fast.

seeing the main character of the movie lady bird have acne (the actress went on set with minimum to no makeup in many scenes!) was so refreshing, i've suffered with flareups for 10 years now and it's nice to see acne not be portrayed as something abnormal

even though the movie was trashy i adore suicide squad harley quinn's outfit more than her other counterparts. it's so fun to wear, esp the makeup. its probably cuter to me bc i'm not fond of traditional clowns, although harley's other outfits and makeup aren't really "scary" by clown looking standards. i prefer the messy and tarnished aesthetic of the suicide harley makeup.

Edited by lowblow

Posted

MirandaSings isn't funny 

Posted

Singers who can screech at a pitch that'll make every dog freak the fuck out aren't good singers. I don't know who started this but it's annoying. Stop that. Just stop.

Christina Aguilera's New Years performance wasn't impressive for me. She sang, like, a line per song and did that weird droning thing she does each time.

Posted

Notch is a terrible human being

Posted

i'm sorry but that's not an opinion, it's a straight out fact-

Posted

Notch is a sellout, Minecraft could have been so much more.

Posted

i'm sorry but that's not an opinion, it's a straight out fact-

To some it is an opinion to others he is fine which is bullshit.

Notch is a sellout, Minecraft could have been so much more.

Actually with Microsoft Minecraft is actually doing really well. The Aquatic update is awesome and I am excited for the Village and Pillage update. I am happy that Notch doesn't have the game under his control anymore.

Posted

Reaction videos can be really good. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not as harsh on lolcow as I used to be, but I have to admit after doing a deeper delve into the site that the amount of radfems and general man hate in some threads ticks me off, they have an actual man hating thread... and the fact that they have a femdom thread (and no other bdsm or kink related threads besides "confess your sinful thoughts" so there's no room for girls who find that shit gross) really… ugh? They also ban anyone who comes into the man hating thread and say anything that contests it, it seems like. they banned a male poster who came into the thread and said he found the discourse interesting to read, even though he said nothing demeaning or misogynistic.

i said I didn't like the femdom thread in another thread and another farmer I sounded misogynist for it? How does not liking your fetish make me a self hating woman? You don't have to be sexually dominant or sadistic to be happy with your status as a woman.

I mean some men can be nasty but that doesn't mean you have to hate all of them, nor sound like female incels. I don't get some of these girls at all.

Edited by lowblow

Posted

Going to bed early isn't lame. 

Posted

Marvel opinions

• Ant-Man was just better then Ant-Man and the wasp
  • Clint and Natasha should have been the two that got together in AOU
  • Tony shouldn't exist. Terrible guy along with Happy
  • Black Widow should have gotten a movie long before Captain Marvel
  • Speaking of which Captain Marvel is just a boring movie. 
  • Captain America and Hulk are also really boring characters.

Posted

Black Widow should have gotten a movie long before Captain Marvel

Yes, Natasha was so overlooked as a character, but she had an interesting backstory… she would've been a strong contender for her own movie…

Posted

Yes, Natasha was so overlooked as a character, but she had an interesting backstory… she would've been a strong contender for her own movie…

She is getting her own movie... in 2020. On top of that it should have also been R rated given what her backstory is but no it is PG-13.