• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Unpopular opinions

5472 posts in this topic

Posted

Animal Crossing fans are so insufferable sometimes, at least you're getting a new game. I wish the Mother/Earthbound series could get the same treatment. 🙄

Posted (edited)

Oops thought this was the anime one!

Uh regular unpopular opinion....

Ponyboy was annoying af. I love The Outsiders but damn. He was annoying. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted (edited)

What I don't understand is how Sakura ended with Sasuke and Naruto with Hina. The ending was too cliché and almost fan service for the excessive demand of the ships

How are there actually people that say Naruto loved Sakura like a sibling when-

-The first time we are introduced to Sakura, Naruto describes her as a cute girl he likes. 

-Naruto gets jealous when other guys flirt with Sakura(example: Ibiki's brother from one of the movies.)

-Has a had a dream about kissing Sakura. 

-Got excited when he thought Sakura was asking him on a date. 

-When Minato questioned Naruto if Sakura was his girlfriend, he immediately says that she is. 

Look I don't care if you ship naruhina or hate narusaku, it just can't be denied that Naruto liked Sakura romantically. 

Edited by What-hotsauce
Weird letters

Posted (edited)

What I don't understand is how Sakura ended with Sasuke and Naruto with Hina. The ending was too cliché and almost fan service for the excessive demand of the ships

Oh yeah I hear you. They even changed Naruto's past to make it seem like he and Hinata were childhood friends which contradicts everything about Naruto's character. 

And the reason why Sasuke ended up with Sakura is- I don't know. I kinda remember at some point Kishimoto implied that Sasuke and Sakura were not happy in their marriage and even thought about giving them a divorce. 

Edited by Sear

Posted

being basic isn't necessarily a bad thing 

Posted

Honestly, American Horror Story is overrated. 

Sometimes no-name brands taste better than name brands. And I wish people would give no-name brands a better go.

The weird new-age crystal healing market should be far more regulated than it is now. Also, selling crystal dildos and vagina steaming kits should be illegal, they're so bad for you! 

It's really embarrasing when people wear shirts with "fuck off" or "black like my soul" . Like wow mate, you're so cool and edgy!

I don't understand why Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp gets a lot of hate, IMO animal crossing works better as an app since its one of those games that I usually pick up and put down. 

I hate how ugly "gamer gear" (eg gaming chairs, mice, PCs/laptops, etc) is. I love my gaming laptop, its honestly the best lappy I've ever owned, but its so damn ugly!

I don't understand why everyone loves Jefree Star so much, he's a bitch.

The Worst Witch was far better than Harry Potter not sure about the netflix reboot though

I don't understand why some people get so worked up over the quality of fan fiction, like they're mostly written by teenagers why do you all expect them to write masterpieces? 

Posted

Solarpunk is the best punk movement.

Posted

Ganguro gyaru is not blackface, to claim ganguro to be blackface is America centric as fuck

Posted

-I think it’s fine for people on pull for people to like a snowflake. I see people complain about everyone liking Venus angelic but tbh I don’t see a problem with it. This may be a gossip forum but that doesn’t mean we automatically have to hate everyone here 

-disliking Starbucks because it’s popular is annoying. That goes for anything that’s popular really. After work I’m gonna get Starbucks for the 4th time this week (yes I have a problem lmao)

-this one is going to be more controversial but white people arent being picked on at all. I’m white and I’ve never experienced any sort of bullying irl or online. I’ve seen people say stuff about how all white people should die or whatever, but the thing is that’s literally all online. Yes white people are demonized online but on the internet anything is fair game since people are assholes. In the real world no one says anything bad about white people and we’re still privileged. The other day my friend was complaining about how no one cares about straight white mens’ feelings and that’s absolutely not true. If that were true brock turner would’ve received a much harsher sentence. I used to believe that white people are being bullied but I’ve grown up now and realized that what happens online doesn’t happen in real life 

Posted (edited)

• Disney sucks. It’s super repetitive, misogynistic, and heteronormative. And don’t even get me started on the music... 

• You don’t need to put that you’re a “follower of Jesus” or “faithful Christian” in your bio. There’s nothing wrong with being Christian it’s just that nobody cares

• Conspiracy theory videos are stupid and pointless and ruin everything cute/nostalgic

• Baby Sark isn’t THAT annoying (I mean yeah I wouldn’t choose to listen to it but tbh it’s better than most modern pop music)

• Taylor Swift is a racist wannabe who can’t sing

• Dolls aren’t creepy

Edited by Rainbow_Girl

Posted

Coke Zero Sugar is just as good as regular Coke
Processed cheese tastes good
Rick And Morty really isn't that bad

Posted

• You don’t need to put that you’re a “follower of Jesus” or “faithful Christian” in your bio. There’s nothing wrong with being Christian it’s just that nobody cares

I agree with this statement right here. It’s like when people choose monikers based on their sexuality. There’s nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian, it’s just that nobody cares.

Posted

Historical movies/adaptations are underrated, especially when it's true to the era/time period/event

Posted (edited)

I dont really understand why so many people are against polygamy marriage.

I would never do it myself, but if someone wants to have 10 wives and everything is consensual who the fuck really cares?

Have 50 wives, or 50 husbands, or even a mixture of both, I could not care less.

I really do not see why so many people care so much what actual strangers do with their life(as long as it is not harmful in any way to animals/people). How will it affect you if Ben choses to marry Tina and her 8 best friends? yeah not at all.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I hate people who judge you based on your social media accounts and if you have any at all. Those shallow guys can fuck off. Since when has social media become a standard for whether you are worthy as a person or not? 

To add to this, social media was a mistake, nothing but big greedy corporations cashing in on the ego and narcissistic traits of many across the world by providing them the means to stroke their ego worldwide. Not to imply that everyone is like that but a lot of people I know tend to be.