• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6001 posts in this topic

Posted

nope, just a bag with tooth brushes, tooth paste, mouth wash and a guide on how to brush your teeth.

Right, I must of confused a dental visit with a doctor's, I also got those things along with free dental floss. Doctors are the ones who give out lollipops to kids, which makes no sense as well because it's not healthy. 

Posted

So called “experts” in kbeauty and jbeauty who try and convince their followers that certain trends are still a thing need to stop. You look delusional acting like you’re up to date with a country’s makeup trends when you’re usually 2 years behind. 

The fact that their fans don’t bother cross checking the information they get is even more ridiculous 

Posted

Right, I must of confused a dental visit with a doctor's, I also got those things along with free dental floss. Doctors are the ones who give out lollipops to kids, which makes no sense as well because it's not healthy. 

sorry guys my dentist usually gives me this shit till now , even though i am an adult now. I havent changed to another one because i am used to my current dentist (i have a fear of dentists as well). I thought it was a normal practice for other dentists¬¬

Posted

Drawing with a mouse isn't hard.

Posted

Ohhhhh, I didn’t know it was a Canadian thing. I’ve always heard Americans say it lmao, I think it’s just that the first time I heard someone say “you want a pop?” I thought they were talking about hitting me :alpacadone:

My friend used to correct me whenever I said soda instead of "pop" it was kind of funny tbh but she was the only person I ever knew to say pop tho. She was from Minnesota so ig it's a very north American/Canadian thing

Posted

I can't get why some art actually potrays 707 with a six pack and stuff like that. If you sit back and think about it, he spends most of his time on a computer, and his diet is just chips and dr pepper. Logically, someone with that sort of lifestyle would not have a six pack. 

Posted

I can't get why some art actually potrays 707 with a six pack and stuff like that. If you sit back and think about it, he spends most of his time on a computer, and his diet is just chips and dr pepper. Logically, someone with that sort of lifestyle would not have a six pack. 

To make him more appealing I guess, a muscular hot nerd to drool over.

Posted

I hate when someone posts a picture or a video of an animal and someone else just HAS to comment "hes doing his best ok" or something along the lines, its so annoying lol. It was only funny the first few times 

Posted

i'm honestly surprised that there are people who virgin-shame? in my country, a lot of people believe that sex is for marriage so there's really no pressure to lose your virginity ASAP. but personally, i believe that grown ups should have sex if they want to. i'm getting culture shocked lol

- long-haired men are either a hit or miss

- angry short people trope is overrated

- i sorta understand why florges isn't a grass pokemon

Posted (edited)

@polvoron yep! People certainly do get virgin shamed where I’m from. Whenever I say to someone “I want to wait until marriage” I get laughed at, told I’m lying, or someone will tell me how great sex is. It also makes dating near impossible. The only option for meeting people seems to be online dating, and I would say almost all those people only want sex. I have been pressured to do sexual things I didn’t want to do, but I was guilted into it. The way to find someone who will respect your wishes is to meet them from church, but there’s no boys I’m interested in from my Parish. Heck, I’m not sure if I am attracted to anyone in the whole archdiocese! 
Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

this could be kinda hard as they would need a VPN to post to YouTube I think. (Ofc there’s other platforms) But I agree, it would be nice to see some :) would be interesting to see Singapore vloggers  too. 

oh yeah i forgot youtube is blocked in china so they need a vpn. it would be really interesting to see vloggers in other asian countries other than korea and japan.

Posted

oh yeah i forgot youtube is blocked in china so they need a vpn. it would be really interesting to see vloggers in other asian countries other than korea and japan.

Or Taiwan :)

Its still China as in the cultural roots (although of course different since they went independent, didn't go through the same. political changes etc and the people and mentally are quite different) but you don't need a vpn changer there. And the country is just really nice and beautiful 

Posted

Tite Kubo and Kishimoto are so full of shit when they say "I planned naruhina from the beginning" or "I always wanted the end game pairing to be ichihime" when they barely develop those ships and their so called "moments" are only just a few panels out of the whole entire manga. 

Posted

I believe that you can style appreciate and consume the work of someone even when the said person is found to be vicious, unless (obviously) said work is tainted by the wrong doing of the artist. I know that music/books/etc can genuinely help people and it would be sad to drop something that makes you happy and have nothing wrong within itself only because the artist is an awful person. As long as you don't support the artist and acknowledge who they are and what they've done, you don't have to drop something that bring a smile to your face. 

Also, I do believe in redemption so I don't think you should suddenly drop the artist if they (for example) stole something (I couldn't think of a worst act that wasn't that worst, sorry I still hope you understand my saying), because people change and learn everyday! But don't twist my words, there are acts that obviously could make you drop an artist as fast as lighting such as murder. (Still, when I say that I believe in redemption it obviously includes murder, but that's a different topic and it obviously takes time and proofs to pardon such a act).