• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Unpopular opinions

4910 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm like the only asian american that I know that hates boba tea. Don't see the appeal. It's gross.

Funny you said that, one time I got taro flavored bubble tea and my friend (white) tried it and says it’s too bland lol.

some places have really sugary bubble tea though it’s seriously bad

That being said, I hate those black tapioca bubbles, always chose jelly instead

Edited by Meowth

Posted (edited)

Pineapple pizza isn't so bad. The real enemy is roasted watermelon pizza.

(that isn't soooooo disgusting either)

Edited by nok

Posted

Breath of the Wild is not the best Zelda game.

Handheld Zelda games are overlooked.

Posted

who in the fuck is eating WATERMELONS  on fucking PIZZA?!

Posted

i like pineapple pizza but many people hate it tho.

Posted

Roasted watermelons at that.

Posted

That show big mouth is not only unfunny and but just creepy as hell like how are you going to show a 14 year old girls vagina? IDC her character and the rest are animated EW. WTF? how are people ok with that?

the art style of that show is so ugly to begin with and not even in a stylistically sucky way, it's just ugly

and it's so uncomfortable because it makes me think way too much about how awkward and disgusting puberty was

Posted (edited)

I wish guns were banned. They end up in the hands of the worse people. And those people always seem to have a God complex. 

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted

Its not because of her music she get hate (i agree her music is actually pretty good) its because of some of the stuff she said and how she copies black culture when she white

no, i know that. but those things were in like 2012, she been unproblematic lately lol, shes just chilling

Posted

my friends, that's who.

the art style of that show is so ugly to begin with and not even in a stylistically sucky way, it's just ugly

and it's so uncomfortable because it makes me think way too much about how awkward and disgusting puberty was

I never watched it for that reason, to begin with.

Posted (edited)

i think people should be able to do things just for fun without having to attach a super deep meaning to it, like getting a tattoo for example. i see people giving so much shit to other people for getting something tattooed just because they like it. or to artists for having "shallow" lyrics or bc the lyrics dont have some like really sophisticated meaning lol

i think people shouldnt take everything so seriously

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

-I really miss the days where shocking content was accepted and pretty much used for fun and humor. I'm proper sick of cancle culture and people with their self righteous virtue signaling. Acting as if they're morally superior but really just feeding their own ego's. 

-I said this before but birth control does a lot more harm to the female body than good and its not talked about enough. Especially the depo shot, it was rejected multiple times before actually being approved bc of the severe side effects and even now it still fucks the female body up in multiple ways.

[email protected]/koreaboos your bizarre obsession and fetishization of asian culture, men and women is why they will not befriend or date you. Its actually really creepy and gross, but your general lack of self awareness is pretty alarming.

-People who become egotistical tyrannical bullies after letting online popularity go to their heads deserve to suffer the most when their relevancy drops.

Posted

Breath of the Wild is not the best Zelda game.

Handheld Zelda games are overlooked.

I have to add in, i think twilight princess isnt as appreciated.

Posted

Reddit admins and CEO are corrupt hypocrites, censoring everything they don't like and not for good reason. So much for free speech. The site is trash.

Posted

Reddit admins and CEO are corrupt hypocrites, censoring everything they don't like and not for good reason. So much for free speech. The site is trash.

Do you mean the watchpeopledie subreddit???