• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Unpopular opinions

4323 posts in this topic

Posted

asian americans are so obsessed with boba tea like it doesn’t taste like drinkable diabetes  

I'm like the only asian american that I know that hates boba tea. Don't see the appeal. It's gross.

Posted

-Caramel is literally disgusting.

-Its good to be open and reach out if you're at your breaking point but people who post scare tactics like "I'm mixing xx medication with hard alchol lol hope it kills me 🤪" are the reason why its not taken seriously. Especially when they make a point to reply to every comment and cause their friends/family further emotional distress.

-People who post kissing videos...whats the point of that? Other than trying to show off the fact that you don't know how to kiss.

-Bushy natural brows look way better than makeup filled in brows imo

-Ik the history of pugs and the health issues behind it, but honestly if people want to adopt them and care for them let them. Doesn't mean they condone the bad, pugs deserve love and affection like any other dog breed.

Posted (edited)

the kind of boba tea i like is something this local place calls ""fusion tea"", which is sort of like sweetened, better ice tea

it's the kind of boba tea i favor, i dont really like the milky stuff as much and it does not mix well with the consistency of boba. i like the fruit flavored tea a lot better than any of the milk based teas

the only milky asian drinks i like are certain calipico flavors, which go down like smooth soda, i thought calipico looked really gross when i first picked it up, but i ended up liking it.

normal milk triggers my bad breath gene and i really do not like drinking it. for some reason, it gives me the nastiest aftertaste and the nastiest breath. chocolate mlik is probably the one form of milk that doesn't do that.

Edited by lowblow

Posted

the kind of boba tea i like is something this local place calls ""fusion tea"", which is sort of like sweetened, better ice tea

it's the kind of boba tea i favor, i dont really like the milky stuff as much and it does not mix well with the consistency of boba. i like the fruit flavored tea a lot better than any of the milk based teas

the only milky asian drinks i like are certain calipico flavors, which go down like smooth soda, i thought calipico looked really gross when i first picked it up, but i ended up liking it.

normal milk triggers my bad breath gene and i really do not like drinking it. for some reason, it gives me the nastiest aftertaste and the nastiest breath. chocolate mlik is probably the one form of milk that doesn't do that.

You mean calpico/calpis? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

King of The Hill is far superior of a show than Bob's Burgers. And Rick and Morty. 

I don't have to "respect your religion." I will and can respect you as a person, but I have the right to have my own critical views and not respect your religion. Doesn't mean I will actively spout out hate about it or start an argument. But if you wanted my true opinion on it, I don't have to act peachy and say only good things about it. 

Sleeping naked is rarely comfortable for me. I rather have some sort of clothing on. 

I miss parts of high school! Haha

Posted

That show big mouth is not only unfunny and but just creepy as hell like how are you going to show a 14 year old girls vagina? IDC her character and the rest are animated EW. WTF? how are people ok with that?

buttercup is the best powerpuff girl

Agreed. She's so relatable. Blossom was to bossy and Bubbles was to annoying and airheaded for me when i was little to fully stan them.

Posted

That show big mouth is not only unfunny and but just creepy as hell like how are you going to show a 14 year old girls vagina? IDC her character and the rest are animated EW. WTF? how are people ok with that?

This show is hella creepy and somehow really nasty. I kept watching it out of curiosity but would never recommend it to anyone. Sex Education is by far a better show as teaching teens sex-related stuff.

Posted

iggy azalea is actually a good rapper and has several bops, the fact that people still give her hate is beyond me lol 

Posted (edited)

I never understood why Eat Your Kimchi got so much hate for talking about kpop. It's like the fangirls lost their minds when EYK didn't constantly praise everything idols did, or just giving an honest critique of the music. I used to watch them religiously up till I went to college and then I didn't really have time to, but any critique of a kpop song/mv was 99% of the time directed at the actual music companies since they obviously knew that idols don't really have any control of their songs/mv concepts. They actually analyzed videos really well imo, like Jaejoong's Mine as possible symbolism of leaving SM, or the running joke of Ukiss being homeless in almost every mv. It was a chill time in 2013.

Edited by disappointedwitch
can't grammar

Posted

iggy azalea is actually a good rapper and has several bops, the fact that people still give her hate is beyond me lol 

Its not because of her music she get hate (i agree her music is actually pretty good) its because of some of the stuff she said and how she copies black culture when she white

Posted (edited)

I'm like the only asian american that I know that hates boba tea. Don't see the appeal. It's gross.

Funny you said that, one time I got taro flavored bubble tea and my friend (white) tried it and says it’s too bland lol.

some places have really sugary bubble tea though it’s seriously bad

That being said, I hate those black tapioca bubbles, always chose jelly instead

Edited by Meowth

Posted (edited)

Pineapple pizza isn't so bad. The real enemy is roasted watermelon pizza.

(that isn't soooooo disgusting either)

Edited by nok

Posted

Breath of the Wild is not the best Zelda game.

Handheld Zelda games are overlooked.

Posted

who in the fuck is eating WATERMELONS  on fucking PIZZA?!

Posted

i like pineapple pizza but many people hate it tho.