• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Unpopular opinions

5213 posts in this topic

Posted

Not putting make up doesn't make you better than girls who put it.

Posted

IDK if it's just me, but everything is really boring this year for some reason? Like 2019 is a mess, but a boring mess. No good music, no good books to read, just feels like I'm gliding through the year with nothing making me excited.

I feel like the weird Tumblr kids are running wild on Instagram now since they can't post nudity on Tumblr anymore(what was even the point of that?) because my feed is filled with uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

Posted

Okay, let me give it a try:

BTS is boring.

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by Agasshi
Clarification

Posted

- Top 10 videos on youtube are always bad and lazy 

- Evolution of "X" videos are also equally bad and lazy. 

Posted

I only spend my time listening to music and watching cat/dog videos on Youtube because you can't trust really any creators on there at this point. 

Posted

I only spend my time listening to music and watching cat/dog videos on Youtube because you can't trust really any creators on there at this point. 

i only watch tarot readings or pick-a-card videos and sometimes a few hello counselor videos on youtube if not i don't bother going there at all.

Posted

drivers are dumb for honking at people for crossing at a red light when the light turned red mid-crossing lmao. what do u expect me to do? go back ?? drop dead on the asphalt?? 

Posted

I don't understand how people can compare pewdiepie to the alt-right, I really don't see the connection. He did shit that he deserved to be called out for of course, but he clearly understood that what he did was wrong and learnt from it. So I really don't understand how people can throw around the alt-right word so easily when other influencers have done way worse. 

And the whole vox thing was just a huge reach, the journalist even tried to claim that a random player walking past him in a video game was legit proof, like come on... 

I do understand how the "sub to pewds" thing is getting really boring now tho and I couldn't care less if t-series actually pass him by now. But it amazes me how dedicated and big his fanbase is, he is clearly still one of the most popular youtubers out there.

Posted

with all this talk about pewdiepie I must say that I find his new edgier hurr durr meme-y persona quite boring and I unsubscribed from him years ago when he was still doing shrieking let's plays with no intent to re subscribe. and post controversy even if he apologized I just have far less respect for him as a whole. 

not to say other let's players or former lp'ers or content creators are innocent but the replay value of his videos new and old are basically worthless to me. I can still watch new markiplier videos despite his staggering increase in popularity since 2012 and feel entertained even if he's changed his commentary style, but I tired of Felix p quickly. I don't watch as much of mark's content these days even tho I'm still subbed to him but I always am reminded about how his videos used to pull me out of very dark recesses when I was in my teens and I can't rly say the same of any other let's player from that era.

also Felix was way more attractive looking when he had his pretty boy foppy hair during his let's play days

Speaking of youtubers I really like more negatively focused but entertaining, YouTube channels that don't stray into overly edgy territory. Most of them are reviewers. I used to love Mr. Enter's cartoon reviews although I'm kind of annoyed he's shifted away from them to start his social media series, Sabersparks WTF cartoon stuff, The Cinema Snob, Todd in the Shadows (two former channel awesome associates who i still respect), I like I Hate Everything's movie reviews and I Hate Segments, I enjoy YourMovieSucks, and ralphthemoviemaker, and I enjoy the latter 3s Sardonicast podcast a lot. They do all occasionally take a whack at things they like, and it's interesting to hear their not so cynical sides, but I really like cynical YouTube videos for some reason. I guess I find myself relating to them more as a cynical person. Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. I like wallowing in sarcastic humor?

Posted

Soju being the first contestant to leave and giving an extremely lackluster performance for everyone is what she deserves after still being friends with/supporting Ed Avila.  

Kinda Kidding, Kinda Not.

With that being said, she shouldn't have racist remarks thrown at her. I remember some people saying that Monikke Shame was laughing at her when this happened like ooff, don't do that people are still upset at you for saying racist stuff at Soju like 5 years ago. Like I can understand Monikke point of view but still, that looks bad for you Shame. 

Posted

- Also, "'X' Explained!" videos are bad and lazy because they literally take their info from a wiki and it's basic crap and an explanation for something so easy to understand.

- Also if any knows about the poketube channel "National Dex" it's utter crap because they also literally read from Pokemon wiki and info sites.

Posted

-Margherita pizza is the best type of pizza, you can't change my mind. :alpacacrush:

-Never understood why other minorities (lbgt community and to an extent...african Americans) expect their allies to crusade for them, but as soon as they speak out, they accuse you of speaking for them or silencing them. If you say nothing, they say you're not for them or only a supporter when convinient. Make it make sense.

-A lot of youtubers and influencers are shady asf and use their popularity to their advantage. Its honestly so gross and difficult to find a legitimate unproblematic one bc minding your business and living your best life is considered "boring" now.

-I think kenna's new hair cut is kinda cute? Not a fan of the middle age mum style but it fits her features pretty well imo. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

- Trains are the coolest form of transport. 

- People should respect other's privacy. Don't go snooping on my phone or laptop. Had this happen once.

Posted (edited)

Edited by arinbunny