• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Unpopular opinions

623 posts in this topic

Posted

• people who demand to be referred to or even list their "pronouns" on profiles are pretentious as fuck

• i still cant decidedly say i want to go back to tumblr roleplaying bc the fear of drama dangles over my head at every waking moment even if I recently got back into touch with ppl from my past there and it's going ok

• tbh i lost my friend to the tumblrina special snowflake rationale and thinking about her just pisses me off but if i go back to the fandom she's an integral part of it & i don't wanna deal with her, that's how i feel when friends go snowflake in general, if you're going to make friendship a chore because you can't accept that I  don't want to deal with your entitlement then fuck you

Posted

the asian beauty standard of pale skin is so awful to me. the ghost face and then the natural skin color of their neck maeks me frown so bad. the skin color refers to class back in the bad old days but why has it still not passed!?

Posted

• tumblr is actually entertaining
  • "lean on" video makes me uncomfortable
  • i think the ones who must struggle with third-world gender issues are third world feminists

Posted

1. the glitter challenge is fucking ugly
  2. i feel like i said this before but why does almost every anti-sjw youtuber have some sort of speech impediment
  3. i am happy vine got shut down it was annoying and full of lame jokes
  4. lelepons, lizakoshy, the dolan twins, anyone else well known from vine fucking annoy the shit out of me
  5. the threads about the insta girls photoshopping are boring and just becoming repetitive who cares
  6. circle lens are ugly and creepy to me

Posted

• Hunter Avallone is just as disgusting as Onision, they're both equal assholes
  • I'm tired of Melanie Martinez Cry Baby aesthetic, like c'mon girl, it's ok for an album but it's been a while and it's time to change the switch
  • Summer it's the worst thing ever, i really can't stand the heat like you can't even go out without sweating the hell out of you :(
  • Joanne is actually an awesome album
  • I don't think white people shouldn't be allowed to use some aesthetics from other cultures as long as they are well informed about it and not just because it's fashionable

Posted (edited)

1. the glitter challenge is fucking ugly
  2. i feel like i said this before but why does almost every anti-sjw youtuber have some sort of speech impediment
  3. i am happy vine got shut down it was annoying and full of lame jokes
  4. lelepons, lizakoshy, the dolan twins, anyone else well known from vine fucking annoy the shit out of me
  5. the threads about the insta girls photoshopping are boring and just becoming repetitive who cares
  6. circle lens are ugly and creepy to me

its 9 days into the new year and we already have a new shitty challenge i never fucking heard of the glitter challenge

>Killing stalling is good but it really needs a "trigger warning" (i dont mean to be a tumblr SWJ here i basing it off of personal experiance)

>Usps is a shitty shipping service i hate when companies use USPS.

>Moe need to die its a overuse anime trend.

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

some more:

• stop acting like korea is this socially undeveloped country like we're all still stuck in the 1800s. there are activists in korea. there are people fighting racism and sexism in korea. We're not stupid. we can solve our own problems so cut it with the savior complex.
  • i can respect peoples pronouns but i draw the line at "otherkin" of any kind.
  • trigger warnings have become ridiculous. Why do I need to tag food for you??
  • the dolly wink lashes and circle lens trend is dead. koreans don't even use that anymore. its like trying to be an early 2000's emo in 2017.
Edited by taey

Posted

stale marshmallows are delicious. They taste better than the fluffier ones, even.

Posted

I feel like I have nothing more to contribute to PULL. I spend my time mostly in this thread than anywhere else. The snowflakes aren't interesting anymore; and really, their "drama" is repetitive that it's as exciting as stale bread. 

Posted

Pitch Perfect and Jennifer Lawrence are AWFUL

Posted

its 9 days into the new year and we already have a new shitty challenge i never fucking heard of the glitter challenge

>Killing stalling is good but it really needs a "trigger warning" (i dont mean to be a tumblr SWJ here i basing it off of personal experiance)

>Usps is a shitty shipping service i hate when companies use USPS.

>Moe need to die its a overuse anime trend.

killing stalking does have a warning on it but most people don't actually buy the episodes so they wouldn't see it. If you get it from the actual source there would be one.

Sorry to double post wha

~ I ship bum and Sangwoo 

Posted

1. I find it weird and depressing that many people no longer consider Asians, especially lighter-skinned Asians, as POCs anymore, simply because Asians have subjectively more celebrated and accepted on mainstream media thanks to pop culture. Yet it's not as if people have became more educated about Asians or that discrimination doesn't still happen to Asians.
  2. I feel intend matters a lot when discussing matters relating to racism, cultural appropriation and fetishism. If something is done respectfully and with appreciation of the origin of the subject matter, should it not be welcomed? People seem to be in a hurry to stick negative labels over things that don't even need protecting.
  3. I don't think it's fair to impose issues and taboos of one culture onto another culture.

Posted

I really dislike those modern instagram beauty trends like liquid matte lips, green/blue/yellow lips, heavy glittery highlighting, heavy contouring, perfect brows etc. Looks good on pictures but not in real life! 

Posted (edited)

• I don't mind onion and sour cream chips or a little onion powder, but I hate real onions, raw and cooked, due to their flavor and funky texture
  • I like mushrooms and cooked spinach.
  • I actually like happy endings in movies/books. Sad endings often leave me feeling bad for the characters(I easily get emotionally connected to them lol)
  • I find these viral "challenges" like the mannequin challenge quite pointless, just another bandwagon to jump on to.
  • I like some features of goth aesthetics, like the dark eye makeup and hair
Edited by Pro_Sockpuppeteer

Posted

I hate trilogy book series. 

I hate pineapple.

I like running.

When eating corndogs, I like to peel the breading off and eat the hot dog first, then the breading.

Fetish art is gross. 

I hate fanfiction with real people. 

I like dipping my fries into vanilla milkshakes (only vanilla tho).

Chipotles burritos are bad.

Starbucks barely gives any coffee in the iced coffee at least 40% is ice wtf Not worth my money.

ARMY are annoying. I hate seeing them on totally irrelevant videos "any armies here" "jimim got no jaams xd" 

I also hate YOI fans (pretty much overexcited fujoshi in general) Don't like going to skating videos and seeing them there. They also go to the skating rink and mess around and my skating coach has to push eVERYTHING TO THE FOLLOWING WEEKS BECAUSE THEY WON'T LEAVE aHHHHHHHHhh :alpacamad: