• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6080 posts in this topic

Posted

FUCKING THIS. I've always been too afraid to comment this but I give you major kudos for saying this. The mods here are never around and we have one mod who often (unintentionally I hope) breaks the rules. I'm disappointed in how they let Kenna's thread slide through the cracks and let the users blogpost. We need new rules. 

tbh I feel like some of the users here borderline worship the mods since when I made that post about how people should stop looking up kenna’s address some people told me about how we have mods that will fix things and enforce the rules (I already knew that though lol). Kenna’s thread moves way too fast for the mods to be able to do anything and no one follows the rules. They should get more mods since they’re people with lives who can’t be on here 24/7

Posted

People need to stop using a snowflakes problematic actions as a mask for their own personal vendettas against them. You have history with them? Spill the tea and i mean legitimate tea that is relevant to the discussion. Not some watered down tea mixed with your bitter and salty personal feelings torwards them about how you looked up to them, wished you looked like them and blame all of your self confidence issues on them.

I see this too often in some threads and honestly its hard to even sympathize with those users after a while, they tend to be very petty and vindictive after a while. 

Posted

Unpopular opinion in my plant-based circle. 

I think people who are against local, safe, and humane honey production are misguided. If you can 100% guarantee that the animals are not being harmed, are benefiting from the care of humans, are benefiting the local flora, and are not in such numbers as to outcompete local pollinators...It's not exploitative. It just seems like people have this projection on the lives of bees that does not exist. They really don't care, and it's a net benefit for them.

I can KIND OF understand being against egg and wool production, no matter if the animals are in very good care. It's a strain on the environment to produce food or materials with animals that could be produced with less impact. But, if you're just in it for the "humane" aspects...the animals are not harmed in any way. There a lot of farms that I have personally visited (sister is in wool production) that do not cause anything close to harm to their animals and do not sell the lambs or adults for meat. If you find the right farm, the wool is sustainably and humanely collected, and the sheep get a nice place to live. I have chickens, so I know that they're safe and happy. They're pets, essentially.

Posted

The Sakura Koi watercolor palette isn't that great.

Posted

-People really need to stop treating naruto and dragon ball z like the pinnacles of the shonen genere.

-spynx cats (hairless breed of cats) are adorable. Especially the kittens.♡

-Cosplayers really need to have a creative variety of cosplays instead of cosplaying whatever is popular atm and the lewd versions of whatever is popular too. 

-the silent hill game series in its prime was better than resident evil.

-No spoilers intended: Kingdom hearts 3 was not as great as i thought it would be. 

Posted

- The need to IG and/or Snap every single thing like what was for lunch (unless it was something unusual) is unnecessary 

- So what if I still read Baby Sitters Club. Read almost all my life 

- Yes making a separate account for your dog/cat/pet is a good idea, so I don't have to see them every single post xD

Posted

getting sick of people explaining their damn life stories on snowflake threads

like sorry but idgaf lmao i’m here for the tea, not a sob story

Well said

Posted

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Ppl who derail threads on a gossip forum that is meant to talk about celeb/influencer/snowflake with their sob story bullshit (which some of them i just don't buy) need to gtfo. There's already a general discussion thread made for u to let it all out. And then they even have the nerve to continue on with their bs when some users are like 'omg i'm so sorry that happened to u'. I want to read about said celeb not ur own life which I couldn't give two shits about. If I want to, I could read all that on a specific thread that is meant for general discussion. Not on a bloody celeb discussion. 

Posted

I stopped going on Kiwifarms Bc it’s too mean-spirited, & PULL is generally more neutral. However, the more popular a snowflake gets, the more people think it’s alright to act cruelly. I don’t understand the reasoning of if they do something awful, I can also act awful back. Maybe in an IRL fight, but this is a stranger on the Internet — take the high ground, or you really are just acting kind of pathetic trying to act like it’s the flakes who’s the immoral one...You Change the tone of the forum from gossip to being a bunch of dicks. I think giving flakes some dignity is what makes PULL more respectable and accessible than KF, and that’s why I prefer it. Just my opinion — it’s not my site. I just see this going on in the Bri & Kenners threads. I’ll just ignore it, but that’s myyy unpopular opinion 

Posted (edited)

Never mind me complaining about it is becoming an old worn out song too lol

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

I stopped going on Kiwifarms Bc it’s too mean-spirited, & PULL is generally more neutral. However, the more popular a snowflake gets, the more people think it’s alright to act cruelly. I don’t understand the reasoning of if they do something awful, I can also act awful back. Maybe in an IRL fight, but this is a stranger on the Internet — take the high ground, or you really are just acting kind of pathetic trying to act like it’s the flakes who’s the immoral one...You Change the tone of the forum from gossip to being a bunch of dicks. I think giving flakes some dignity is what makes PULL more respectable and accessible than KF, and that’s why I prefer it. Just my opinion — it’s not my site. I just see this going on in the Bri & Kenners threads. I’ll just ignore it, but that’s myyy unpopular opinion 

I agreee. The problem on pull is that some people on here have some sort of superiority complex towards their fave flakes and usually these flakes have very active threads with lot's of different people talking. I feel like these people feel validated in a way because so many people also "hate" their fave flakes. 

Posted

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Ppl who derail threads on a gossip forum that is meant to talk about celeb/influencer/snowflake with their sob story bullshit (which some of them i just don't buy) need to gtfo. There's already a general discussion thread made for u to let it all out. And then they even have the nerve to continue on with their bs when some users are like 'omg i'm so sorry that happened to u'. I want to read about said celeb not ur own life which I couldn't give two shits about. If I want to, I could read all that on a specific thread that is meant for general discussion. Not on a bloody celeb discussion. 

I agree, i try not to sound mean but I'll usually quote the user and tell them that the rant thread/general chat thread exists. This thread is for the discussion of a snowflake, not for you to clog up with your sob story, blog posts and/or vendetta posts. If someone see's any of that, they have a right to call it since it often leads to derailing as well.

Posted

Just because a villianous character happens to be gay doesn't automatically mean the writers are homophobic. 

Posted

Every video on Yandere Simulator is the same. I mean there is nothing new about them. All they do is show the same type of glitches over and over again. And I hate when creators think they are clever because of it. It's a glitch. Not that hard to come by them.