• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Unpopular opinions

4631 posts in this topic

Posted

I don’t like how when someone posted on here is skinny people assume that they have an eating disorder. I do think people can be naturally skinny and not have an eating disorder. I’ve never weighed more than 112 pounds in my life and I don’t restrict my eating in any way (although I am planning to eat healthier). I think when people say they eat a lot and don’t gain weight the food they eat is a lot for them. I would say that I eat a lot and don’t gain weight but I have a smaller stomach and what’s a lot to me is different than what a lot is for someone who weighs more. Honestly I’ve had people assume I have an eating disorder and it really hurts, especially when your own parents think you have one. It probably really hurts a lot of the girls here when people assume they have an eating disorder too. I’m not saying we should believe everyone who says that they’re naturally skinny, but I think people shouldn’t be so against the idea that being naturally skinny is a thing. Being naturally skinny doesn’t even last forever anyway and it’s only temporary so that’s why it’s kinda uncommon

Posted

The mods need to reenforce the rules about blogposting and nitpicking in the Kenna thread. I am tired of seeing people whine about how they would live her life. Feels to me like the most active users there are more concerned about how she spends her money and shit like that. There's no actual tea and they like to bring up old shit for the heck of it. 

Posted (edited)

-colonge stinks...idc how fancy or expensive it is, it literally stinks and gives me headaches.

-Thin/small lips and big/wide noses are actually very cute and fit most faces better than the trend of tiny noses with huge lips imo. 

i have small nose or more like a small nose bridge, a big or wide nose tip (idk i can't explain it sorry) which is common as an asian that i am insecure about but i don't have plans on changing it like getting a nose job. i dislike strong perfume or cologne scent cos they give headaches.

-i want to see more girls w/ hip dips in the body positivity movement 

after reading this i feel good about my hip dips. thank you.

Edited by blvck

Posted

Seinfeild is SO unfunny. If you have to rely on the characters all being mean assholes as your shtik for laughs then its not funny or creative.

American football is boring and the sports that dudebros mock for being too "girly" or not "real sports" are far more interesting and entertaining (ie figure skating, gymnastics, ballet etc.)

Mindy kahling is overrated

Posted

Darling in the franxx is over hyped and overrated.

Posted (edited)

Pokemon Diamond is the best game out of all of them sorry 

can't beat that cynthia battle theme song 

Edited by Dwight Schrute

Posted

after reading this i feel good about my hip dips. thank you.

no problem! I also have hip dips. i only knew what hip dips are in 2017. i thought it had to do with me gaining weight :alpacadone:

Posted

no problem! I also have hip dips. i only knew what hip dips are in 2017. i thought it had to do with me gaining weight :alpacadone:

i thought it was kind of unpleasant thats why i am so conscious about my body. rn i'm learning to love every flaw i have especially the stretch marks i have in my bum which idk why i have it, i noticed it when i was in high school. when i was a child i wasn't chubby or anything.

Posted (edited)

I'm not particularly sad over the recent Vice/Huffington Post/Buzzfeed layoffs. Sure, there are people who work for them and do a good job, but for every serious journalist there's at least 10 clickbaiters who only write about how they look like the moon when taking a selfie through a toilet roll, what sperm cocktails taste like or 436 articles about how RANDOM CELEBRITY X JUST PWNED DRUMPF(illustrated with GIFs)! and think it's the height of quality journalism. Those people should have been sacked and gotten a real job a long time ago

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

a filipino tv show/series Ang Probinsiyano sucks (it was good at first but later on its gets boring) imo. they should really cancel that show, its been going on for 3 years running 4.

Posted

a filipino tv show/series Ang Probinsiyano sucks (it was good at first but later on its gets boring) imo. they should really cancel that show, its been going on for 3 years running 4.

Who knows they might be trying to beat Mara Clara's record.

Posted

Who knows they might be trying to beat Mara Clara's record.

probably. it would have been okay it reaches almost 4 years now if only they show it like once or twice a week instead of everyday (monday-friday). it gets tiresome to some people including me.

Posted

ot shit mb:

how is that show still going LMAO? do they keep introducing new villains? i would honestly get sick of filming if i had to go that long

Posted

ot shit mb:

Hidden Content

yes they keep introducing new villains from what i observe. honestly idek why its still on going. like what @shoebox said they might try and beat the record of Mara Clara (Judy Ann Santos and Gladys Reyes time) which run for 5 years.

IMG_3299.thumb.GIF.5a788f272cb80eb0db22d