• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Unpopular opinions

4913 posts in this topic

Posted

I know that Kenna's thread being nitpicky as been said countless of times but now they're getting really creepy. Some of them are thinking about sending her a package now that they've found the address of where she's staying in Japan. If that isn't some stalker behavior..

Wait...are you serious?? I know on a older thread a mod had to step in to tell some of them to stop messaging her. Its like her thread isn't even a discussion thread its a circle jerk for jealous weeaboo's but now they just stalking and harassing her. I hope a mod locks it or something 

Posted

I know that Kenna's thread being nitpicky as been said countless of times but now they're getting really creepy. Some of them are thinking about sending her a package now that they've found the address of where she's staying in Japan. If that isn't some stalker behavior..

wait, what? i'm keeping up with this thread and i didn't read any of this shit anywhere???

please tell a mod about it so they can intervene because that's some gross behavior. kenna pulls terrible stunts all the time but sending her a package just to creep her out is a no-no, especially when people are at the same time feeling sorry for her (or pretending to be) because lunestelle or whatever her name is is copying/stalking her so much.

Posted

Wait...are you serious?? I know on a older thread a mod had to step in to tell some of them to stop messaging her. Its like her thread isn't even a discussion thread its a circle jerk for jealous weeaboo's but now they just stalking and harassing her. I hope a mod locks it or something 

wait, what? i'm keeping up with this thread and i didn't read any of this shit anywhere???

please tell a mod about it so they can intervene because that's some gross behavior. kenna pulls terrible stunts all the time but sending her a package just to creep her out is a no-no, especially when people are at the same time feeling sorry for her (or pretending to be) because lunestelle or whatever her name is is copying/stalking her so much.

I'm guessing they said it as a joke now that I'm rereading it? But it's still not funny imo, Kenna did a tour video on her current AirBnb and a user really took their time to track down the place. With how obsessed they are, I wouldn't be surprised if someone really does send her something. I'll contact a mod about it and hopefully they'll tone it down in her thread.

Posted

i usually agree with what people criticize about kenna, but some things are really.. weird? unnecessary? many people say they have a life outside of pull but i feel like especially in kenna's thread, many people are so desperate for drama that they go on and on about everything. there's people who post 10 times a page while i often don't have anything to say about the shit she pulled this time, so i just roll my eyes and check out other flakes' threads (momokun, berry, knitemaya, noodles are some other "faves" of mine). just the other day they found it weird and shallow that she bought a big mirror because "why would she need a big mirror, she's only gonna be there for a year!!!" but.. me and my roomie got mirrors like the 2nd week we moved in. it's just way better to have your own mirror and to be able to LOOK at yourself and your outfit. my roomie is only going to stay for a year, just like how kenna is going to stay in japan for a year only, but i don't see how buying a mirror is that much of a crime?? she can just sell it again afterwards since mirrors usually go pretty fast.

and yeah, fully agreeing on the constant "i lived in japan for 2 1/2 days, i'm NOT a weeb and i ate 10 tons of japanese food" flexing in that thread.

Posted (edited)

the show You on netflix is god awful. once again, the hype around it proves that people will love anything slightly edgy.

its disgusting how some women are romanticizing joes character just because hes hot and "misunderstood" 

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

its disgusting how some women are romanticizing joes character just because hes hot and "misunderstood" 

People are actually loving Joe and his character? That is so creepy. I think he was such an awful person throughout the series. He is so selfish and egotistical. He thinks if someone gives him attention they owe all of themselves to him for his love. It's so damn creepy. However, the series ended on such a cliffhanger and I hope he gets his just dessert. I haven't read the book so I might be completely wrong.

Posted

Not gonna say any names but some user really like to mention how they’re living in Japan and how good their Japanese is.

”I live in Japan and I’ve never stepped foot their cuz of all the weeaboo tourists”

”I speak Japanese N1 and N1 sounds NOTHING like that.”

I’m getting sick of it. Especially in the Kenna thread.

I just roll my eyes when users act all high ad mighty and correct some snowflakes or online personalities Japanese ... But like totally wrongly. Have seen that in a few threads already.

Posted (edited)

honestly, if they romanticize him they are probably the same people who'd romanticize school shooters/ murders  

i cannot grasp how they are in love with those kinds of people, its disgusting and they need help

Edited by Dwight Schrute

Posted

honestly, if they romanticize him they are probably the same people who'd romanticize school shooters/ murders  

the same way they romanticized tate langdon (a school shooter AND a murderer) from american horror story back in 2011 lol. but it was played by evan peters and it was the way the character was written 

but in 2019 theres people who genuinely believe joe is not a creep at all and hes just in love w her??? that says a lot about them lol 

Posted

It really bothered me that people went on and on about how she doxxed herself, no she didn't? You took the time to find out where she lives based on what you saw in her video, if you actually cared about her not doxxing herself or protecting her location why tf would you do that?? Why couldn't that person just point out hey your location is easily found instead of literally posting pictures about in which building she's probably staying. But this is the type of shit you can't say in that thread you'll get downvoted and dismissed so what's the point even. Also people complain about people "derailing" the thread when they point out there's nitpicking going on, I'm sorry but I and others were actually trying to get the thread back on track. People unironically write literal essays about what she chooses to eat or wear and dumb petty shit like that compared to wHaT ThEy wOuLd hAvE DoNe if they were in Japan. I need to skip out on probably 80 percent of the posts there because I'm not gonna read all that shit. The fact that the discussion about those e-mails was as short as it was compared to the discussion about her use of filters on instagram says it all. And they get fucking offended if you say they are jealous, okay then you're envious but it's still pathetic.

Exactly! Plus showing the scenery outside is a pretty normal thing in appartment/house tours but you don't have people actively trying to find the place and then blaming the vlogger for 'doxxing' themselves when they didn't.

The majority of her thread is just people blogposting about what they'd do in Japan if they were in her place, how it's such a great country and she's taking it for granted or something. There was no need for people to go on a rampage about her eating pancakes instead of traditional japanese food. She's gonna stay there for a while so she's got plenty of time to try it out anyway. 

Posted (edited)

probably the only one but i feel like ariana’s become nicki 2.0 pop edition 

e93e58ad5893b281723de956576c9624f7daa988

99b3a3a045e45dc169019446884d4ea1bcc9ddec

giphy.gif

tell me that don’t give you a nicki minaj vibe

Edited by leonheart

Posted

probably the only one but i feel like ariana’s become nicki 2.0 pop edition 

e93e58ad5893b281723de956576c9624f7daa988

99b3a3a045e45dc169019446884d4ea1bcc9ddec

giphy.gif

tell me that don’t give you a nicki minaj vibe

and she's... so brown now

Posted

the instrumental of 7 rings was dope, her singing ruined it tbh

but let’s not forget what ari looked like before her rise to fame :alpacaheadshake:

51C2306E-A5A0-400D-AB91-F6CFCD60755D.thu