• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Unpopular opinions

621 posts in this topic

Posted

-abortion should be legal in almost all cases except for extremely late term

-there should be taxes on Churches, they're corrupt enough anyway, a bit of tax won't hurt them

In pretty much every case of extremely late term abortion, they happen because the person carrying the fetus is probably gonna die if they stay pregnant, or said fetus is gonna die/already dead at that point. Someone isn't gonna carry a pregnancy for nine months and suddenly decide to have an abortion, it's never something someone wants to do. 

But yes, churches shouldn't be tax exempt. Personally, to be tax exempt, an organisation must use the majority of its revenue to support charitable work, and actually make a difference, but, then a bunch of charities wouldn't be tax exempt... Ah well. Though seriously, if they did that, some of the rather shady charities might actually do something.

Posted

polygami marriages is disgusting. a 35 yo man marrying a bunch of kids is not cus of religious beliefs he is just a sick pervo. it makes me so mad. like these poor kids dont know any better. this is a real problem that america needs to solve as its so disgusting to see it still happening in 21st century america.

Posted

-the whole shaved head look is horrible. especially on girls, but also on guys. it looks stupid as fuck and incredibly ugly in my eyes. all i can think of when i see it is this video. ofc i mean people who do it for "fashion", not people with diseases and so on. its just another stupid tumblr trend ughhh.

-literally everything about USA sucks, from the food to the culture to the government. absolutely everythinggggg.

Posted

- a lot of mainstream youtubers annoy me and no matter how much i watch them, they don't interest me in the slightest (liza koshy, miranda sings, iisuperwomanii, etc.)

- i absolutely DESPISE when the finebros make "Youtubers React To Kpop" videos, it's koreaboo bait and getting old.

- i never understood the appeal of homestuck

- troye sivan has great music but people hype him up way too much (same with melanie martinez)

- i'm tired of people drawing on freckles unrealistically and making themselves look like a chocolate chip cookie

- the baddie aesthetic is so boring. every girl looks like a copy of one another and they all wear the same types of clothing (thrasher hoodie/shirt, rhinestone choker, bomber jacket, satin dress, you guys know.) their highlight when they do makeup is really pretty tho

- instagram artists that literally trace anime/manga screenshots get so many followers it baffles me... their art isn't interesting or creative at all

Posted

I am so Happy all this vlogmas stuff will be over now

Posted

-This may be hypocritical of me, but it annoys me when people have absolutely nothing positive to say about a snowflake, or if somebody compliments them for something they get downvoted for having something positive to say without even whiteknighting

-Christmas is just awkward. Phone calls to family are exhausting sometimes, I just want to cringe

-The look of the Pandora crown rings annoys me, they are pretty but now legit every girl got one for Christmas, maybe I'm a hipster, I dunno

-I don't get the craze about Lush Cosmetics, you can get cheaper bathbombs in other places. Sure they look cool, but I've been to their stores and I didn't find anything impressive tbh

-Just because somebody is problematic tbh I find no reason not to buy their products (for example, Jeffree Star). Sure, I don't like the behaviour, but if you enjoy the product I don't see why there's this need to boycott the brand (unless you are vegetarian/vegan etc and the product contains animal products)

-I see nothing wrong with DDLG except for the shit that Yungelita does (like, "how old do you feel when daddy touches your parts?" "12", bruh that's not okay)

-The body positivity movement is a wonderful thing but sometimes I feel like it promotes an unhealthy standard. It's okay to be overweight etc but if it is to the point of it not being good for your health I think the movement enables this sort of thing to happen. I don't mean that bashing people for their weight is okay (it is NOT!) but denying that the person is not healthy and "beautiful the way they are" is not good for them either

Posted

-I find stretch-marks actually really........ cute or at least beautiful and not ugly at all. No matter how light or obvious they are. Idk I always liked them. :alpacaheadshake: That includes stretch-marks on your belly after you give birth etc. I don't get it how people shame others for it. stretch-marks are usually something normal. 

Posted

- I still can't believe people are saying that Yuri on Ice is "saving 2016" like yeah an anime that rushed everything (including the relationship between the main characters) and low quality skate scene (they use the budget for fanservice scene go figure) is indeed saving 2016 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Christmas is pretty awkward for me, especially with those family time and whatnot

- I never get why tumblr really hates white,cis,straight men and most of them are without legit reason

- HAES is a bs

Posted

2016 has been one of the worst year's I can think of. Not only privately (family fights etc etc), but also entertainment-wise. I hope 2017 will be less depressing for everyone.

Posted

• I prefer lolcow over Kiwifarms & PULL and I find it hilarious when people make it out that lolcow is a website full of hateful maniacs that are just out to doxx and hate on every snowflake

Posted

Joeythe anime man dude... Ok so what the fuck. I assume you are one of the decent anime reviewers left but your vids on how "I was on Japanese TV and HATED IT" pointless. It remeded me of that canadian youtuber who after being on Japanese tv so many times decided to compain. Ya should have done research. Just cus you are youtube famous over here doesn't mean that Japanese TV produces cares. 

Posted

• i think the threads that are made for insta baddies who photoshop are dumb who cares if they photoshop
  • i hate christmas music
  • this was the worst year for youtube
  • youtube rewind sucked and was inaccurate
  • ariana grande is the most annoying celeb feminist

Posted

>2017 Azelia Banks Please GO AWAY!!!!  what the fuck is wrong with you kiling chickens in your fucking closet?!

>ariana grande is a hypocrite with her objectificaton bullshit

>dabbing need to die

Posted

- I still can't believe people are saying that Yuri on Ice is "saving 2016" like yeah an anime that rushed everything (including the relationship between the main characters) and low quality skate scene (they use the budget for fanservice scene go figure) is indeed saving 2016 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've just read through the whole thread I agree with pretty much everything you've said lol

-And on the topic of anime, I hate how people are starting to fetishize gay (japanese) people because of all these animes that have no point to them except to appeal to 15 year old girls. It bothers me because guys who like lesbians were always called out for this behaviour but no one points it out/notices when it's girls doing it. 

-Feminists and anti-SJWs need to understand that it's fine to have different opinions on controversial subjects, and that someone doesn't need to be mocked for disagreeing with you. People have different points of view, as long as they agree that people should be treated the same regardless of gender/sexuality/race, then that's 

-It makes me cringe when a fan of a band refers to themselves as a member's wife, "Ruki's wife" for example. I feel a bit embarrassed by those people, especially if the band has a small fanbase 

-Last one, I actually like Jennifer Lawrence lol