• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

9233 posts in this topic

Posted

Unpopular opinions:

-I have hipdips and honestly don't see why people try to hide or get rid of them. They're not even ugly or unappealing in the slightest and they definitely won't stop me from wearing a body con dress.

-Making characters black for the sake of "inclusion" and "diversity" is basically pandering for cool points. Also, calling it out or disagreeing doesn't mean someone is racist.

-a lot of A list actors are overrated and not very versatile in their craft. Some just give the same monotone, one dimensional performance. Others just have a large ham and over act but still get critical acclaim for god knows what reason. I've seen actors in b movies and indie projects who put on a better preformance.

Posted (edited)

Evanescence is really disappointing when they perform live. I was honestly so sad when I heard them live.

Not out of tune..but their songs all sound extremely different from the album, and not in a good way.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Funko Pops aren't very cute, I'd rather save money to buy one Nendroid than buy 4 Funko Pops.

Posted

Unpopular skating opinions that would get me killed on FS stan twitter

Misha ge is an annoying two face drama king who leeches off his fellow skater "friends" who are more successfull than him for likes and followers and lives through them and the skaters he choreo's for and honestly its borderline creepy. overrated with an unlikable personality. (koreaboo)

Shoma uno is overscored and has the personality of a rock on the ice. 

Evgenia med. is 19 but has the maturity of a 10 year old girl. (weaboo and koreaboo off the chart)

Posted

Why do people have to worship celebrities? They're literally just people who got lucky and famous at being talented at something yet people think they're perfect and special and worship anything they do. Social media doesn't help this either.

Posted

Treveh Noah is annoying af. I just don't find the dude funny at all and i am so sick of this whole trump thing tbh. I get it, u hate the dude but stop shoving ur hatred down my throat. For someone who hates the dude, u sure got a lot of time talking shit about him 24/7. It was funny at first but c'mon... it's getting old

Posted

Ghosting/being ghosted isn't that big of a deal as Reddit seems to make it out to be.

Posted (edited)

Treveh Noah is annoying af. I just don't find the dude funny at all and i am so sick of this whole trump thing tbh. I get it, u hate the dude but stop shoving ur hatred down my throat. For someone who hates the dude, u sure got a lot of time talking shit about him 24/7. It was funny at first but c'mon... it's getting old

Honestly i can't watch any late night political or non political talk shows anymore besides conan who is the only one that actually had or still has original funny content. Trevor noah, seth myers, Corden and Kimmel were never funny to me and john oliver and stephen colbert became unfunny and unorginial in late 2015-to early 2016 during the elections. Trump jokes are over saturated at this point.

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

I think it's weird how kpop rpers potray the idols as either little and babyish, or edgy bad boy, or turn them into Christian Grey. 

Posted (edited)

(Semi ranty)

-I hate when you're looking up information on a new game or series and you find the wiki for it, only to see someone editted the article and put irrelevant, non canon "facts", trivia and theories that have nothing to do with the series in general (The devilman crybaby wiki is a prime example). Especially if its about their favourite characters and said character is a villan with virtually no redeeming qualities. The article will be filled with made up bs about their childhood being difficult even if it was never mentioned or brought up and basically trying to invoke sympathy instead of well deserved hate for them bc apparently their fave can do nothing wrong. Like seriously, if you want your favourite characters to be gay for their friend or to paint them as innocent bc you want to justify having a problematic fave, do it on open forums like tumblr or write a bloody fanfic. 

-Ghosting is not abusive. As much as it hurts, no one is obligated to give you an explanation for why they don't want you around anymore. Thats just how it is.

-I really dislike how some yaoi fans obsessively think guys who're good friends have raging chemistry and clearly wanna fuck, bc its so hard to believe two men can genuinely just be friends right? I also hate how they demonize the female characters/love intrest and if the ship doesn't become canon, they accuse the writer of being homophobic. 

-People make call out posts for the silliest reasons, but whats worse is if they tag you and you choose not to hop on the hate train, they say you support that person and what they're accused of (tho most of the time its a simple misinterpretation that they took and ran with). Its ridiculous.

-Never understood why people worship popular instagrammers. They normally do nothing but sponsor the same brands, do the same boring makeup looks and pretty much flex on the gram while humble bragging. Most tend to be super stuck up, narcissistic and bitchy but their fans hype them up and basically feed their ego's. Its pretty sad thats who young teens look up to nowadays.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

- i hate when people assume you owe them anything because they did something for you, especially when you didn't ask for it. it's nice to return the favour, but you're not obligated to

- people who constantly remind you that they're queer and find a way to bring it up in every conversation are really annoying (nothing against them as people though) 

- same goes for dog lovers who hate cats for no reason (beside having interacted w a cat like once lol) i think the only reason they shit on them is because cats aren't like dogs and ppl refuse to take the time to learn their behavior

- it's seems really pointless when people wish other people's birthdays on ig or facebook.. why don't you just message them lol 

- the "they did surgery on a grape" meme and the ligma one were never funny

- people don't have to message you back immediately or even at all, just because they're online

It seems hypocritical when people get offended over someone using the term retarded to describe something that's just foolish, when they themselves use the terms stupid, idiot, moron, imbecile, cretin, etc. all of which, including retarded were once used as psychiatric terms to describe different levels of intellectual disability. None of these terms are used anymore to actually describe learning disabilities, yet most people only consider "retarded" a slur out of many more commonly used words that were once used to describe the same thing.

the word has changed it's meaning so much, no one would call an actually mentally disabled person "retarded" 

Posted

People starting discourse over Marie Kondo are so funny lol. You don't have to follow konmari to a T if some of its aspects don't apply to you. 

Posted

Youtubers who make videos while they are drunk are annoying. They shouldn't be proud of getting drunk, instead how about making interesting videos when you're sober and stop ruining your health? Actually, people just should stop to act like if they were proud of being drunk or drinking alcohol. It just make them look miserable and alcoholic.

Posted (edited)

Youtubers who make videos while they are drunk are annoying. They shouldn't be proud of getting drunk, instead how about making interesting videos when you're sober and stop ruining your health? Actually, people just should stop to act like if they were proud of being drunk or drinking alcohol. It just make them look miserable and alcoholic.

same goes to people who stream drunk, stream high or make videos while their high. I just find it disgusting.

Edited by Vorpy