• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Unpopular opinions

3578 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't like Hashimoto Kanna. She gives me weird vibes.

She looks like she just stepped out of a japanese idol cloning factory 

Posted

Wearing vegan clothing is not sustainable - give me any other reason for this, since faux fur/leather are basically plastics. But i also don't think that animals must die for us to be covered. On top of this, most shoes use glue of animal origin to stay together. 

I think people should stop eating pork and meat in general. -the only leather type i see as more acceptable to wear is cow leather, coming from a cow that was sacrificed for food. but we really need to stop eating the poor cow. 

feathers and down shouldn't be used in clothing either, unless they have been collected after the bird was sacrificed for food as well. I also think we should stop eating birds. 

I think eating honey, and wearing wool is fine. 

Posted

I don't like Hashimoto Kanna. She gives me weird vibes.

Same thing with Asakawa Nana. lmao

Posted

I could get some hate for saying this buy hey, it's unpopular opinions.

- This whole Jojo siwa hate/troll train is getting very old and somewhat disturbing. I do understand that she did say she was ready to become a meme and at first it was funny, but now it's a legit excuse just to send her hateful shit. Yeah we get it, she doesn't "dress" her age, she wears ponytails too tight that her hairline is receding and all that other shit. One thing that I find really hypocritical about this shit is that the same people who are calling her childish and annoying are probably the same people/kids who are or hang around annoying shits that try to be the class clown, disrespectful, don't know how to shut the fuck up, being extra loud, and just overall being what they try to hate on Jojo for. More people need to realize that most other audience are literally around 8 and she's sponsored by many companies for target kids like Nick and Barbie, so she can't just act or dress however she wants. Honestly, she isn't even that bad to watch, I much rather prefer having my kid be like jojo than me when I was 15 or any other teenager that shakes their hips on camera.  One other that that gets me is that people say she doesn't act or dress her age, I didn't know you only had to be a kid to like sparkles or wear bows, she doesn't need to cuss or fucking wear crop tops just because social media and society always portrays and promotes young girls who do things like that. If people actually think Jojo should be like that, then this generation is actually fucked.

I'm late as hell, but holy shit. I agree so much, it was disturbing to see people literally shit on a 15 year old, most of them were over 18. And the funny thing about is, I see girls in my age range 18 to early 20s wearing bows, sparkly stuff, tutus, etc. Especially at college, hell, I saw so many girls there running around in unicorn onesies. I feel like most people who judges her for that, either are, people who are around her age and trying to come of more mature than they really are, and people who has never been around college kids. Because college kids are another level of immature(and I love it).  

Posted

Gravity falls was mediocre

Kids who play fortnite aren't cringy and are just being kids and need to be left alone

Gen z isn't as weird as people make it out to be (at least not the people who were born in the 98-2003 range) 

Tumblr wasn't as bad of a website as people made it out to be if you knew how to navigate it correctly

Twitter community became the new tumblr tbh(I think that's where all the toxic people migrated to anyway)

There are many animes that are better in dub

Adventure time final was underwhelming af , but I'm glad to finally see Marcy/PB end up together, it was a nice birthday gift for me though I couldn't watch it when it came out because my mom took me out to celebrate my birthday so I was late on everything.

Family guy is shit now and should've ended a while ago, and I think that has something to do with most of the good writers moving on to write better shows and the creator wanted to end it.

Star vs the forces of evil is not a good show, pushes really really bad messages(ex: cheating on your s/o), has a bad portrayal of racism(and it pisses me off immensely), the characters are bland with the exception of Moon, Eclipsa, and Tom and hell, Eclipsa storyline is the only good thing about the show. 

Steven Universe isn't as bad of a show as people make it out to be, like some aspects are good and some are... yeah. It's a hit or miss really, especially since it's being told in a kid POV and people get annoyed with that fact. The whole thing about the diamonds being redeemed isn't even true, I feel like a lot of people got that shit from that one video made by that one person(forgot her name but I remember she was a really problematic person) and I also feel like people got that from out of context screenshots of the show and how the fandom wants them to be redeemed and loves them(while simultaneously shitting on the show for that even though that isn't even happening ??? then gets mad when they start acting like villains and calling Connie a pet. Like, choose one, do you want them to be evil and say evil shit or not. It's not like they made the show be like "UwU BD called Connie a pet, how sweet." Sis literally was suppose to come off as being in the wrong that whole scene). The funniest part about it is when people call Rebecca and Nazi sympathizer and a trash person when she's Jewish herself, and the show literally called them evil and dictators too recently. But I do understand why people get pissed at its centralized ideas, that's off-putting for me too. 

Soul Eater needs a reboot

Zootopia was okay but the portrayal of racism is kinda confusing (was the predators suppose to rep the minorities or was it the prey?)

Posted

Wearing vegan clothing is not sustainable - give me any other reason for this, since faux fur/leather are basically plastics. But i also don't think that animals must die for us to be covered. On top of this, most shoes use glue of animal origin to stay together. 

Nowadays there are ways to produce plant-based silicones and similar materials, so plastic isn’t the one and only alternative! And - on the other hand - leather is impregnated using really harsh ingredients making leather good harmful to environment, not letting it decay etc. Not to mention sketchy ways of getting rid of these chemicals after producing clothes.

Posted

idk why that appeared but it wont go away ^^ but anyway i don't really find guys over 6' attractive and i don't know why super tall guys are seen as ideal idk

Posted

- Nothing personally against anyone, but people should be prepared for the worst if they're going to send their nude photos to someone. It's not really smart to do, and could became blackmail or even cost you a job one day, you never know.

Posted

She looks like she just stepped out of a japanese idol cloning factory 

That's not my problem with her. To me she looks like someone who has a sweet face at the front, but then she'll snap at you when there's no one around.

Posted (edited)

Super tall and muscular men are not all that attractive tbh. I really don't see the appeal of them...plus most of them tend to narcissist (if  not completely sociopathic)gym bro's. Slim tall guys are usually teddy bears, slimmer men in general are more appealing to me.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

Hate when I'm reading a fanfiction and every paragraph always talks about how gorgeous the MC is. Yeah, as if I didn't get that the first 50 times you told me! 

Oh and I hate when people who write fanfiction don't bother writing summaries or just say "I'm bad at summaries." Well if you can't write a simple paragraph telling me what your story is about, then why would I spend my time reading it? 

Edited by Sear

Posted

When people use bad experiences and stuff that has happened to them in the past as an excuse to be a shitty person. Just because you were bullied and picked on for your looks in your childhood doesnt mean you get to do it as a fully grown adult! Just own up you're shitty person who can't take responsibility for themselves!

Posted

Idk if this is unpopular buuuut pull is way better than reddit/lol cow.

Yeah some threads have petty, nitpicky people (im guilty of it myself) but for the most part, people will focus on topics and will call you out if you legitimately say something stupid.

Reddit/lol cow most of the users seem chill but are really rude, condescending and if its a multi topic thread, they'll discard a topic if they don't think its "intresting" enough which is basically them ragging the same person no matter how old the tea on them is, ridiculous conspiracy theories and an all around circle jerk. Not all the threads but a lot of the recents on cosplayers are like this :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Yeah some threads have petty, nitpicky people (im guilty of it myself) but for the most part, people will focus on topics and will call you out if you legitimately say something stupid.

Reddit/lol cow most of the users seem chill but are really rude, condescending and if its a multi topic thread, they'll discard a topic if they don't think its "intresting" enough which is basically them ragging the same person no matter how old the tea on them is, ridiculous conspiracy theories and an all around circle jerk. Not all the threads but a lot of the recents on cosplayers are like this :alpacaheadshake:

I’d say it’s unpopular since pull is an unpopular website imo. There also seems to be a lot of toxic forums on Reddit such as mgtow and the now banned r/incels. Also the moderators seem to care more on this website then on Reddit. No idea about lol cow though, since the only lol cow I really know of is yandere dev.

Posted

Hate when I'm reading a fanfiction and every paragraph always talks about how gorgeous the MC is. Yeah, as if I didn't get that the first 50 times you told me! 

I hate that too

When people use bad experiences and stuff that has happened to them in the past as an excuse to be a shitty person. Just because you were bullied and picked on for your looks in your childhood doesnt mean you get to do it as a fully grown adult! Just own up you're shitty person who can't take responsibility for themselves!

Agreed

Hard agree, I've never seen anything on a toxic level as reddit on here