• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

5989 posts in this topic

Posted

-sitting in your home all day on social media, not having a social life and doing literally nothing productive with your time is not something to brag about or take pride in. Its unhealthy.

-im pretty introverted myself irl but i hate introverted people who act like they're so above extroverted people and are just plain rude when people engage them. People like that are usually more frustrating to be around than chatty extroverts tbh.

-seeing people over 21 still dress in kawaii/sweet lolita attire is..kinda creepy to me.

-The thank u next music video is overhyped...it really wasn't all that great.

-Non poc don't have the right to tell poc to get over racism or tell them what is and isn't racist. 

-Hot cakes are literally delicious and need to be more of a thing in the uk. 

-Top ramen is better than cup ramen.

-Pads and tampons are gross but I'd rather those then a menstrual cup bc...ew

Posted

I don't know why the concealer lips look is so popular with cosplayers, especially female cosplayers cosplaying male characters. I get that they're trying to replicate how anime boys look since they don't have pink lips but it just doesn't look good irl. Slapping your lips with concealer only just make them even more crusty and cakey. I dunno, maybe there are ways to make it look good since I don't cosplay male characters a lot but for most cosplayers that I've come across that do it, it looks really bad. 

Posted

It's annoying when Youtubers complain about being demonitized especially the filthy rich ones. You're not suddenly gonna go poor and if you're really worried about not having money then just find a job. 

I find it annoying when people call Overhaul transphobic. Yeah he misgendered Magne, though that was on accident and he just met her. Instead of explaining her pronouns to him, she just tries to murder the guy. 

I hate the "you can only like a character as long as you acknowledge their actions are wrong" bullshit. I'm allowed to like what ever character I want, even if they act like the devil. I don't need your permission to like a fictional character. 

Posted

It's annoying when Youtubers complain about being demonitized especially the filthy rich ones. You're not suddenly gonna go poor and if you're really worried about not having money then just find a job. 

I watched youtube frequently around 2016 and have stopped watching many of my favorite youtubers not because they posted less content but because so many of them complained about demonetization constantly. Suddenly 80% of content was about how poor and miserable they are, like, I get that it's your problem but it's also your job since you're relying on it? Can you entertain me at least a litlle bit then? Many of them got too lazy and actually needed that reality check.

Posted (edited)

Pokemon fans are annoying, both casual and competitive alike. They circlejerk whatever gamefreak does, even though Pokemon is far from perfect. But as long as they get their cute fun or overpowered pokemon they good. The fans seem nice on the outside but criticize the games once and they won't like it one bit. 

Edited by Gogeta

Posted

I hate when someone says "We need more POC representation!" they really mean 'we need vaguely Afrocentric/tan skinned people' like the rest of the world doesn't exist beyond American society.

Selena>>>>>>>>Beyonce

What's the deal with profiles having things like "If you're cis/not POC ask before folllowing!" Why are you trying so hard to dictate who follows you? This kind of shit should stay in tumblr where it belongs.

Posted

A lot of people are on here talking about how certain forums have petty and nitpicky people, but then ya look at their profile and see theyre doing the same shit just at other influencers and its hypocritical. 😁

Yeah but take the kenna thread for example. She posted a picture of a few of the school supplies she bought and then users started whining about how there was only ONE notebook in the picture, therefore she must not be serious about studying japanese at all. It kinda seems like users like to nitpick her thread even though there's no exact drama. 

Posted

Hidden Content

yeah tbh I was really feeling my comment the other day. And now not so much lmao. Turn of events. 

Posted

i dont understand how being petty is "cool" or anything. i wouldn't mind if a small part of it is, but damn there are way TOOO MUCH pettiness going around in stan twt/twt in general

Posted

I don't like Hashimoto Kanna. She gives me weird vibes.