• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6074 posts in this topic

Posted

Downvote me all you want, but Kennas thread is getting more and more petty by the day. 

More than talking about her bad behaviour or whatsoever, some users nowadays really just seem like jealous nitpickers who are salty that they dont have the money to do what she is doing.

But reality check: she is not the only one with the money to go to japan and attend language school for a year, nor should that be something to be criticized or a reason to critize all her damn moves (down to a stupid notebook, pls..). Its like they want to make people feel bad for having money. Your own financial situation has nothing to do with the topic.

Threads especially about anyone in Japan or Korea can be the most toxic on PULL.

There's been a poll whether to make a section for Kenna or not, maybe there should be a separate thread for offtopic discussion? I like reading about the stupid shit she's doing but it's getting harder to get through her threads. I don't know where to suggest this though.

Posted

Not unpopular anymore it seems like but yeah, I didn't expect the Kenna thread to become so salty.

Posted

PULL has become a place for high-school aged girls to spend their time at.

It's basically the fictitious Gossip Girl website in real life.

Posted

-A lot of the gossip threads are becoming petty tbh. Aside from talking about and exposing people, its literally come down to nitpicking, petty jokes and rude comments about said snowflakes body shape and weight, rude jokes about their looks or makeup skills and unnecessary criticism of the most irrelevant stuff (wow this snow flake reshared a meme, its hardly worth mentioning let alone having more than one page discussing it). Its one thing to expose a shit person but now it stems on the line of bullying (for lack of a better word). Its like people just milk a snowflake to make themselves feel better.

-I see meat eaters shaming vegans more than vegans shaming meat eaters (not saying it couldn't be the other way around. Not all vegans shove their diet in your face and just bc some do, its not a reason to harass others who are simply minding their business. This goes for vegans who do this to meat eaters as well.

-literally no one looks good with black lipstick.

-Parents should teach their kids more about sex, yes sex ed needs to be improved but its also a parents responsibility to inform their kids as well. Expecting everyone else to do it is just lazy parenting.

Posted (edited)

Knowing your flaws is good, but never trying to improve on them is not.

Edited by Gogeta

Posted

A lot of people are on here talking about how certain forums have petty and nitpicky people, but then ya look at their profile and see theyre doing the same shit just at other influencers and its hypocritical. 😁

Posted

Downvote me all you want, but Kennas thread is getting more and more petty by the day. 

More than talking about her bad behaviour or whatsoever, some users nowadays really just seem like jealous nitpickers who are salty that they dont have the money to do what she is doing.

But reality check: she is not the only one with the money to go to japan and attend language school for a year, nor should that be something to be criticized or a reason to critize all her damn moves (down to a stupid notebook, pls..). Its like they want to make people feel bad for having money. Your own financial situation has nothing to do with the topic.

Threads especially about anyone in Japan or Korea can be the most toxic on PULL.

people are getting mad at how she’s only got one notebook for her language school, but like I’m in uni and I’m doing the same thing lmao it literally does not matter. Same with how people are saying that she can’t play kingdom hearts 3 and go to language school, again I’m in uni and doing the same thing, and so are many other people. You can still make time for your hobbies, idk why people expect her to just drop everything and focus 100% in school. Even though many people in the thread have said that language school is a waste 

Posted

I wish some of these celebs would age gracefully.

Posted (edited)

The reason why I'm not into K-Pop is that I don't listen to pop music much, doesn't matter which country it's from. 

But most (or all? Idk) Kpop idols have same face. This isn't a racist stereotype, I'm not saying "all Asians look same". Kpop idols do and that's unattractive to me (in a non-romantic way). I'm not against plastic surgery at all, and planning to have one when I'm 30+.

Edited by Cynth

Posted

Yup totally agree, I only ever comment when I think there's something to actually say. But constantly giving her shit over her Japanese skills (which OBVIOUSLY she wouldn't be good at, she never really claimed to) or what she prefers to do in Japan? A comment here and there is fine but when people feel the need to share their own anecdotes about how they visited every shrine and tried every japanese food and whatever tf else in this holier-than-thou attitude it's just annoying. Focus on the problematic stuff she says and less on the stuff that's just her personal preference

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anotha One
double post

Posted

-People who brag about being introverted / having social anxiety and use it as a way to relate to other people on the internet are annoying and basic. (I’m speaking about those who expect others to approach them and they continue to be socially inept. I don’t mean to offend those who actually have social anxiety) 

-It’s so much more attractive to be confident than to flaunt your insecurities about having a hard time to talk to people in real life. I don’t understand why so much “uwu personas” on any platform want to seem like they can’t order simple shit from McDonalds. It makes you seem unapproachable and helpless.

Posted

I believe a lot of snowflakes and some online personalities posted on here likely suffer from a personality disorder, mostly narcissistic personalities and histrionic personalities.

Posted

I don't think it's an unpopular opinion to hate Kenna's threads anymore.