• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Unpopular opinions

420 posts in this topic

Posted

>Vic Mignogna is a creep and overated anime VA. If anybody still likes him they are either young or lying to themselves

> James cordoen  is overrated as well as his carpool karaoke. he isn't funny at all

> PLAY CHRISTMAS MUSIC WHEN ITS DECEMBER 1ST!! do anybody think that playing it before xmas will just burn a person out on the fucking music?

Posted

• i hate halsey as a person SO much. her music is really bad too but i honestly think that if she tried really hard to improve her singing + songwriting she could be good. 
  • youtubers who try to be *-cool & relateable-* to tweens/teens even though they're in their mid/late twenties are annoying.
  • snapchat is lame, i only like it bc there are some cute filters. 
  • i don't find joanna kuchta as annoying as most of the people on here do. sue me :alpacaheadshake:
  • i don't see why some people get so fed up over people having plastic surgery tbh. like how does someone going under the knife affect you? :alpacaconfused:
  • dd/lg or cg/l or whatever it's called is DISGUSTING.

Posted

• Trisha Paytas is messy in so many ways. So many.

Posted

• i don't see why some people get so fed up over people having plastic surgery tbh. like how does someone going under the knife affect you? 

i dont think its the actually act of ps that gets people riled up its the person whose getting it. Like most of the time they act high and mighty or they try to use the whole " Love yourself the way you are!!!11" type persona when theyve had work done themselves so it makes them a hypocrite.

Posted

Pansexuality isn't real.
Cyberbullying isn't real.
Everyone, regardless of income, should pay the same percentage of tax.
'Nigger' is not a racist word.

Posted

!!!!!

like geez just delete your account, log off, take a break from the internet or whatever. close the screen and its gone omg

also ik flakes like Ahri weren't bullied, but she was criticized heavily and look the second she just left the public eye nobody gives a shit about her anymore. its that simpleeeee

Posted

!!!!!

like geez just delete your account, log off, take a break from the internet or whatever. close the screen and its gone omg

also ik flakes like Ahri weren't bullied, but she was criticized heavily and look the second she just left the public eye nobody gives a shit about her anymore. its that simpleeeee

Glad you understand.

Posted

Pansexuality isn't real.

You're not real.

Cyberbullying is very real when it breaches it's online existence. When someone starts doxxing you, then yes, it's very much a real thing. 

Posted

I so so so dislike those typical instagram-makeup-videos. Where you see unspreaded spreads of way too dark foundation on pale skin, loads of contouring and baking. 

I mean I love good coverage and a well contoured face, but the amounts used sometimes look sooooo damn much and not naturally glowy at all. 

Posted

Pansexuality isn't real.

I'm sorry but nigger is a racist word and I am not someone easily offended by things but I'd be pretty piss if I was called a nigger whether the person is black or not. I agree with you on everything else though. 

Posted

Cyberbullying is very real when it breaches it's online existence. When someone starts doxxing you, then yes, it's very much a real thing. 

When it breaches its online existence then it is no longer 'cyberbullying', but rather just 'bullying'. Also, doxxing isn't bullying, doxxing is stalking/harassment, and there's a difference. If it stays entirely online, it can't really be classed as bullying, because you always have the option to walk away. The only time it's ever a real problem is if it breaches into your real life (as you pointed out), problem is, when that happens it is no longer 'cyber'. The cyber aspect is never of any significance, only the stuff in your actual life. That's why it's not a legit thing.

Posted

When it breaches its online existence then it is no longer 'cyberbullying', but rather just 'bullying'. Also, doxxing isn't bullying, doxxing is stalking/harassment, and there's a difference. If it stays entirely online, it can't really be classed as bullying, because you always have the option to walk away. The only time it's ever a real problem is if it breaches into your real life (as you pointed out), problem is, when that happens it is no longer 'cyber'. The cyber aspect is never of any significance, only the stuff in your actual life. That's why it's not a legit thing.

(just examples im not saying these are the only forms of bullying)

cyberbullying: you get a mean message every day for a month. you block the user and delete the messages. problem solved.

real life bullying: someone beats you up every day. you cant walk away or leave.

Posted

(just examples im not saying these are the only forms of bullying)

cyberbullying: you get a mean message every day for a month. you block the user and delete the messages. problem solved.

real life bullying: someone beats you up every day. you cant walk away or leave.

I'd agree with those examples, my issue lies with calling the first example "cyberbullying". I think it is an insult to refer to something so trivial as a mean message everyday that you can easily block or walk away from as a form of bullying. I think it's an insult to people all over the world who have experienced real bullying at school, at home, at work, or wherever else they may have experienced it. It is a horrible thing, and to refer to something so meaningless as a form of bullying only serves to lessen the seriousness of actual bullying. 

Posted

I'd agree with those examples, my issue lies with calling the first example "cyberbullying". I think it is an insult to refer to something so trivial as a mean message everyday that you can easily block or walk away from as a form of bullying. I think it's an insult to people all over the world who have experienced real bullying at school, at home, at work, or wherever else they may have experienced it. It is a horrible thing, and to refer to something so meaningless as a form of bullying only serves to lessen the seriousness of actual bullying. 

Bullying is bullying. Devaluing one form over another isn't going to help the people who experience this kind of harassment daily. I just do not agree with the statement that cyberbullying does not exist, and that people should just look away and pretend shit wasn't said to them.

As someone who really doesn't give two fucks what someone online says to me, I can't speak for those who does take such things to heart. And it's really unfortunate blaming them for feeling upset over trolls with nothing better to do.

Posted

-"cultural appropriation" should not be a thing, people are far too sensitive to the point of not letting people experience different cultures without being shamed

-as much as I love Venus, I miss the height of the drama between her and mama Margo... those were the times...

-euthanasia should be legal

-death penalty should be legal if there is absolute proof of the person's guilt (prisons are already overpopulated, and the taxpayer pays)

-I've no issue with people hitting their children as a form of discipline so long as it's not beating the child up - a light slap or something is not a problem. I've been disciplined this way and it's seriously the best thing my parents have done. I look at the kids outside sometimes and how awful they are and wonder why the fuck do their parents not supervise them, or at least discipline them for the shit they do.

-abortion should be legal in almost all cases except for extremely late term

-instagram eyebrows look disgusting in real life, idk why anybody would want them in the first place tbh

-while I'm all for multiculturalism, certain "cultural" practices should not ever be permitted anywhere, such as child marriage or female genital mutilation. With FGM if the woman is an adult and chooses to get it done out of her own will, sure, but not if it's a small child

-there should be taxes on Churches, they're corrupt enough anyway, a bit of tax won't hurt them