• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Unpopular opinions

5550 posts in this topic

Posted

Unpopular Opinion: Riverdale sucks. I refuse to watch a TV show just because one of the characters is hot.

I don't want to watch it because it seems corny. 

Posted

Unpopular Opinion: Riverdale sucks. I refuse to watch a TV show just because one of the characters is hot.

The whole show is a mess and don't even get me started on the shipping fandoms. The only character that plays her part well is Cheryl. Season 1 was fine but I stopped watching after the first episode of season 2. Doing it while ur dad is in the hospital?? THE FUCK???? 

Posted

Videos like Shane Dawson's Documentaries and Billie Eilish's interview with Vanity Fair/1 year apart are heavily framed to create a certain narrative that will gain sympathy from an audience rather than inform or provide anything substantial. Fyi I'm not saying Shane is manipulative.

Unpopular Opinion: Billie Eilish is overrated. 

Posted

Rika may be a bitch, but V is not that innocent either. 

Posted

I hate it when Youtubers inklude their boyfriends/partner in the backround and let them give commentary(example Safiya Nygaard). And I hate it when instagrammers (fashion, beauty, crafting theme) post about their babies? And their story is full of their kids looking dumb. Sorry not sorry, I just couldn´t care less. 

Posted

Varchie and Bughead make Riverdale bad, Veronica is a mess, a spoiled bitch that is willing to throw her bf to jail just to annoy her daddy, ugh. 

Posted

Russian alphabet looks cool.

Posted

these are all music opinions

• I hate that whisper croaky voice thing that a lot of singers do nowadays, bitches sound like they're trying to sing through an asthma attack and everyone is doing it, halsey, billie eilish even lorde who i like does it to an extent :-(
  • I wish Beyonce would go back to making catchy r&b and pop songs. Even though I loved Lemonade, I don't like this whole power couple thing she has going on with her husband in her newer music,  nobody wants to hear music with jay z.
  • I didn't like thank u next. 
  • dua lipa's music is becoming more and more generic as time goes by, some of her older stuff wasn't too bad, i liked new love but the song she did with blackpink and electricity was shit. sorry.
  • lana del rey' music sucks period. her sound hasn't progressed at all and frankly she's a boring artist.
  • say what you want about azealia banks but her music SLAPS
  • Selena Gomez isn't that bad of an artist, ppl love to clown her for her vocals but even so, some of it isn't too bad.
  • justin bieber needs to make a return, i never appreciated him when he was here but honestly pop music is dying and somebody needs to revive it

Posted

more music opinions because i agreed with all of jellylike's lol

• shakira is underrated. i know the views on her music videos say otherwise but i haven't seen her being talked about much and el dorado is full of bops.
  • the spice girls' music was trash. just one decent song per album.
  • and victoria beckham was the best one.
  • zayn is really interesting as a person.
  • prettymuch would be more successful if they took the technically-not-a-boyband route such as 5sos and brockhampton. 
  • there needs to be more eurodance/europop influence in american pop nowadays. i'm talking evacuate the dancefloor type shit. 

Posted

these are all music opinions

• I hate that whisper croaky voice thing that a lot of singers do nowadays, bitches sound like they're trying to sing through an asthma attack and everyone is doing it, halsey, billie eilish even lorde who i like does it to an extent :-(

Ugh, I remember when this started becoming a 'thing' with underground indie/alternative artists in New York (in the early 2000s). Pretty sure almost everyone hates it but still continues to do it anyway because it's "unique"; It's not. Faking an accent or limiting your voice so it isn't really your own anymore for contriving insincere emotion in a song is not what an actual artist, singer, or musician would do. They would actually be taught how to make the best use of their voice and learn how to emote when singing for an audience. 

Posted

rpdr has lost pretty much most of what made it important and has just become some weird display of rupaul's ego. the fans of the show are awful too. especially when queens calling out rupaul are viciously attacked by fans saying "don't bite tha hand that feeds u hunty, okurrrrrr" it's annoying as hell. ru paul had her relevance but now isn't doing the actual drag scene justice at all.

Posted

I can't really take a lot of the people who complain about SJWs. The word has been watered to just be an insult for anyone wit slightest hint of liberal ideals that you dont. I understand that a lot of leftists dont actually care or are ignorant of certain topics beyond virtue signaling but still. The conservative snowflag dont really act much different than the  SJW they like rag on

It also bothers me to no end to see people blame sjws for pressuring the creators of a work becoming less white and/or becoming less male Or in the case of this game series I am into, toning down the fanservice. As if the writers dont have any agency on their own

Posted

Mr. Robot is a criminally underrated show and it pisses me off that people aren't appreciating it as much as they should and give attention to other generic, badly written shows. Every episode is art in terms of cinematography and the writing and acting skills are near perfect. It should be on the same level of fame as other shows but because it isn't ur usual cheesy storyline about hacking it gets swept under the rug

Posted

I can't really take a lot of the people who complain about SJWs. The word has been watered to just be an insult for anyone wit slightest hint of liberal ideals that you dont. I understand that a lot of leftists dont actually care or are ignorant of certain topics beyond virtue signaling but still. The conservative snowflag dont really act much different than the  SJW they like rag on

It also bothers me to no end to see people blame sjws for pressuring the creators of a work becoming less white and/or becoming less male Or in the case of this game series I am into, toning down the fanservice. As if the writers dont have any agency on their own

I remember being called an sjw because I said the new she ra didn't look too bad. Sjw is basically the new "noob".