• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7431 posts in this topic

Posted

- tired of wanting to buy clothes and all u see are skanky shit that is basically exposing urself. i just want a fully covered dress dammit!

- ever since there's a lot of beauty youtubers, i'm just not into makeup anymore. i mean, i still wear makeup but i just don't really find joy in it like i used to. i will watch a "tutorial" and they will tell me i need to get this, that etc. and some of the things i bought that they recommend are shit (that was before i figured out they were sponspored) and then there's like a new damn collection every week. maybe i'm just growing out of it idk. 

- sick of hearing an edm beat or whatever noise in every goddamn song. 

Posted

Honestly body modification and bio hacking is so cool!!

Posted

I'm a black African too and I still think that you're full of shit. You deride AA for their 'victim complex'  but if the system was as fair as you claimed it to be these unjust killings wouldn't be occurring in the first place. But according to you there's nothing preventing AA people from being successful and productive members of society. 

I suppose you believe people should accept any form of discrimination they face instead of complaining about it.  So what if your boss says racist things sometimes? So what if a black child gets bullied over their hair? It's just the way things are. The same way slavery and colonialism were at one point, just the way things are. It's funny how you won't even acknowledge the fact that the only reason foreign blacks and other POC are even able to migrate to the U.S. is because AA died and are still dying to fight against discrimination and racism in America. 

If someone is racist to you you speak against it, complain to the company, talk to the head of the school simple, racism isn't really a socially acceptable thing anymore videos of people being racist on twitter literally cost people their jobs. Yes well done done fighting for freedom amd racism but other foreign black people are allowed to prosper from it. Id add some infamous tweets from twitter to further the point later but im tired, black people all over the world NEED to take some responsibility for the situation we're in and develop our own communities and countries its essential to progress as people complaining on twitter about how much you hate whites and neo colonialism is not. There's more on this if you google it and I don't wamma clutter this thread so

Posted

I wish more people toke it to the pms instead of derailing threads 

and it's funny how it states on the thread title 'unpopular opinion' and ppl still wanna get pissed off that someone has a different opinion than them. just give ur downvote and send them a pm. 

Posted

just passing by again and preaching to y'all: peanut butter and nutella > peanut butter and jam (jelly)

Posted

just passing by again and preaching to y'all: peanut butter and nutella > peanut butter and jam (jelly)

Big brain Take: Nutella and Jelly

These people:

Person A: "Omg i love classical music*

Persob B: :MMMM sweetie actually this iz Barquesicaltite era music, not everything with violins is classical learn your music tems 💅💅💅💅"

need to stop

Posted

I love the H&Moschino collection so much it looks so good wow

Posted

Guys, if you have a topic you wanna discuss further, take it to PMs. The thread is not the place to do it. The purpose of this thread is so that people can state what unpopular opinions they have, not to generate pages and pages of back-and-forth discussion, especially of sensitive topics. Seriously, please, stop this. It’s an unpopular opinions thread, not a “I’ll State My Unpopular Opinion So That One Of You Can Attempt To Change My Mind” thread. People come here precisely because you’re not supposed to agree or disagree with them. If you want to do so, do it via PM, or make use of the upvote/downvote function, since that’s what it’s there for. Not on the thread. 

Thank you.

Posted

I saw someone complaining about Taylor R's thread being full of white knights and I agree, it was full of blind hate before and now you just cant give an honest opinion cause its like you are killing their little princess, I dont even want to comment anymore, I commented about her so called veganism when she used leather shoes and everyone was like 'sHe NeVeR sAiD sHe Is VeGaN' BUT SHE DID, GOSH 

Posted

I saw someone complaining about Taylor R's thread being full of white knights and I agree, it was full of blind hate before and now you just cant give an honest opinion cause its like you are killing their little princess, I dont even want to comment anymore, I commented about her so called veganism when she used leather shoes and everyone was like 'sHe NeVeR sAiD sHe Is VeGaN' BUT SHE DID, GOSH 

People seriously say she never said she's vegan? I was a lazy subscriber of her at one point, never finished watching any of her vlogs fully because they are damn boring for the most part, and even I know she most definitely was vegan at one point. Damn

Posted

Hidden Content

Yeah, she also made excuses of a dress that was made of leather I think? And she said it wasnt because her subs were calling her fake at the time lmao but I guess new subs dont know that or just chose to blindly defend her.

Posted

Every time I rewatch the Harry Potter movies, I realize over and over again how annoying Harry as character is. He's just so badly written. One of the reasons why I can't reread the books, the movies are short enough to ignore that lack of characterization.

Posted

The Dior saddle bag is ugly

Posted

Hey it is okay to be upset about your own miscarriage, even if you were just coming around to a child or didn't want one at the time. These are emotional matters.