• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Unpopular opinions

5547 posts in this topic

Posted

True crime youtubers always have really stupid "surprised" faces in their thumbnails. 

I really hate the "witchy woman" aesthetic. 

I really hate it when we get trick-or-treaters, like okay you wanna do something halloween related cool, why not throw a party or watch scary movies?  We don't celebrate halloween here anyway, so why bother?

Parents should really really emphasise to their kids that you shouldn't pat a strange dog without the owner's permission, it irks me when I'm walking my giant dogs and people just randomly come up and start patting them without even saying something to me, like I know they aren't going to hurt anyone but still its rude and awkward, my dog is not here for you. 

Posted

Parents should really really emphasise to their kids that you shouldn't pat a strange dog without the owner's permission, it irks me when I'm walking my giant dogs and people just randomly come up and start patting them without even saying something to me, like I know they aren't going to hurt anyone but still its rude and awkward, my dog is not here for you. 

THIS SO MUCH! Parents need to educate their children to respect animals in general, not to fear them, nor to see them as toys/plushies.

(My dog is 1.5 kg and SO MANY PEOPLE try to lift her or ask me to do that like WTF, do I know you?...)

Posted

True crime youtubers always have really stupid "surprised" faces in their thumbnails. 

It's really annoying to see beauty youtubers are starting to do those things now. Some of their information sometimes is just incorrect and others read througt wikipedia. A lot of them also uncover those really popular cases too 

Posted

I never liked Mishima from Persona 5. 

Posted

Interview with a Vampire is the only good vampire movie. And its also the only movie Tom Cruise looked attractive in. 

Posted

I wish more people with a platform wouldn't talk about politics other than saying people need to do their research. As long as they're not big headed jackoffs like Shane about it. I don't give a grand crap about your thoughts. I'll vote if I want.

Posted

I don’t have pets myself but I don’t understand what is wrong with parents who won’t teach their children to treat animals. Once in a while one of those animal accounts post videos of children being mean or just abusive towards those animals, it’s not funny neither is it cute. Your snotty child that only you find cute shouldn’t be pulling some poor cats ears, stop filming and stop it. I also hate it when the owners try to scare those poor animals and you can see the fear in their faces for some stupid Instagram videos. Stop filming your pets and start treating them well.

Posted

THIS SO MUCH! Parents need to educate their children to respect animals in general, not to fear them, nor to see them as toys/plushies.

(My dog is 1.5 kg and SO MANY PEOPLE try to lift her or ask me to do that like WTF, do I know you?...)

this also goes for people with other dogs...if my dog is taking a fcking shit (sry), please don't let your dog come from behind. 

not to mention, you never know if someone else's dog is friendly.

"my dog is nice!" yeah, well i picked mine of the streets and it doesn't like other animals he ain't familiar with, jfc. 

Posted

People need to stop thinking everywhere in Africa is just some 3rd world shit hole. There are good places in Africa, there are safe places in Africa, white people can be born in Africa, there are first world countries in Africa, not all black people are from Africa.

Stop all these stereotypes please.

Posted

I don’t have pets myself but I don’t understand what is wrong with parents who won’t teach their children to treat animals. Once in a while one of those animal accounts post videos of children being mean or just abusive towards those animals, it’s not funny neither is it cute. Your snotty child that only you find cute shouldn’t be pulling some poor cats ears, stop filming and stop it.

I do have pets, and I can't stress enough how important it is to teach kids to be nice to animals. I own a few dogs that get anxious around strangers, four times I've had to yell at parents to get their kids away while I'm walking them because I don't want to get sued in case my dog nips at them because their kid wants to pick it up or poke them like a toy. And videos that show kids hitting cats and then getting scratched for it are terrible; for one if you let your kid hit animals you deserve to get your kids taken away and two if you're going to film it don't put the pet down because you're a shitty parent. 

Posted

I do have pets, and I can't stress enough how important it is to teach kids to be nice to animals. I own a few dogs that get anxious around strangers, four times I've had to yell at parents to get their kids away while I'm walking them because I don't want to get sued in case my dog nips at them because their kid wants to pick it up or poke them like a toy. And videos that show kids hitting cats and then getting scratched for it are terrible; for one if you let your kid hit animals you deserve to get your kids taken away and two if you're going to film it don't put the pet down because you're a shitty parent. 

The amount of times while walking my friends dog and young kids try to pet her while she’s pooping

Posted (edited)

Hiring people based on their race, gender, disablity, etc for the sake of diversity is prejudice and/or racism. If a company is looking to hire someone, they should not discriminate and simply choose the best candidates for the job whether they are a 'minority race' or not. If the role is specifically for a woman or man in acting or modeling, then that is different.

Also, I don't understand why there are so many articles write about statistics of black women being the "ugliest" out of all races, or being rated as the "ugliest" on 'dating' apps. First, that's a generalization. Second, it's an opinion. And lastly, this is just making women that have dark skin feel incredibly insecure when they shouldn't .

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina was so poorly written, acted, and filmed. The dialogue has no flow at all and jumps from one topic to another with mostly one-liners (like most teenage shows such as Riverdale, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars; which are all horrible by the way) and references to Satan or Harvey in every damn conversation. I'm not going to get into the rest because it would take up an entire page:alpacamad:. Anyways, if you want to watch a good Netflix series, then watch Castlevania, Maniac, or North and South.

Edited by N2
Typo

Posted

I think people take too much emphasis on the brows these days.

Posted (edited)

Also, I don't understand why there are so many articles write about statistics of black women being the "ugliest" out of all races, or being rated as the "ugliest" on 'dating'apps. First, that's a generalization. Second, it's an opinion. And lastly, this is just making women that have dark skin feel incredibly insecure when they shouldn't .

I’m guessing that most people on dating apps are insecure, and that they don’t talk to black women because of the stereotypes that they have on us. That we’re easily angry, that we’re loud, that most of us are fat, we don’t take people’s bull; you know what I mean. That usually sacres off creepy and sexist men. Also why most people have an asian women fetish. It’s a stereotype that they all listen to commands and that they don’t speak up, they open their mouths for blow jobs, etc. People like that are in for a big reality hit.

But then again, there are people who don’t like certain races but still respect them.

Edited by Marinette Martina

Posted

I don't understand why Twitch is a thing. The idea of watching people play video games while not playing myself is so boring to me...why would I want to pay money for that?

Watching people play video games basically sums up how I spent most of my time when I had American boyfriends... I'll pass.