• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Unpopular opinions

5198 posts in this topic

Posted

if you were ever given a chance to redesign Poland what would your idea of him be?

Tall, short brown hair, pale skin, quite muscular, very serious, blue eyes, patriotic and dislikes Russia and Germany. He is also very traditional, I don’t know much about Poland but my polish friends told me Aph Poland is all wrong and I tried to search for my own.

Posted

is everything okay at home

Yeah just my stupid brain impulse craves raw potatoes and they taste good

Posted

I just dislike Ariana Grande's voice. My head actually hurts when I even think about her voice?

Posted

Tall, short brown hair, pale skin, quite muscular, very serious, blue eyes, patriotic and dislikes Russia and Germany. He is also very traditional, I don’t know much about Poland but my polish friends told me Aph Poland is all wrong and I tried to search for my own.

sounds p good. i love the thought of countries being personified. i loved the baltics (and to the extent, poland). i think latvia would be tall and not short, since latvians are pretty tall people... (from what i researched lol)

Posted

sounds p good. i love the thought of countries being personified. i loved the baltics (and to the extent, poland). i think latvia would be tall and not short, since latvians are pretty tall people... (from what i researched lol)

true! Actually! Eastern Europeans are genetically very tall and buff, Hima didn’t get his research right...

Posted

I hate shipping. Especially when it's real people.

I thought of another one: I don't care if people wear socks with sandals, it doesn't look worse than other clothes.

Posted

Winx Club was awesome, but Nickelodeon ruined it, hope Netflix can fix it tho :alpacadone:

Posted

people who beg for money on twitter are pathetic

Right? Specially when they got a pet knowing they cant pay for it.

Posted (edited)

Edited by PineappleVera

Posted

this so much

especially when theu use minority points to guilt people into giving them money. i've seen a lot of people who just say "i'm mentally ill/trans/poc and i need money to survive, please rt this so more people see it and donate, i need it by the end of this month!!" and then you open their twitter account and theyre posting pics at concerts, traveling or talking about their new phone. 

its so annoying

Posted

especially the ones who are still living at home and try to play the "ùwù I'm a poor student", bitch so are we?

Posted

Reminds me of this one artist account I saw on Twitter saying how she got her deposit money stolen from her housemate and asking her followers to send her money, but I replied asking if she made a police report, but she didn't respond. And I think she did eventually delete the post but like.... Why is your initial response to having your money stolen asking your FOLLOWERS on Twitter for money rather than going to the police or finding people to help contact the person who stole from you??

Posted

yellow starburst is the best starburst

Posted

people from the middle east are hot.

People need to start giving black women chances.