• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7466 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

you shouldn't care about your sexuality until your old enough to date.

i don't like gravity falls.

men have more problems then women in western society.

anime can be just as lazy as western cartoons.

ms paint isn't that shitty.

roblox is a fine game if you ignore the community.

i usually prefer dubbed anime.

mobile games can be fun sometimes.

your still a kid if your 11 or 12 years old.

Edited by Marinette Martina

Posted

steven universe fandom is just as worse as homestuck fandom and i wanna see them duke it out for the worst fandom to ruin a good thing

Posted

People who question every aspect of a rare pair ship need to be quiet as it is awesome that people can see two people being happy together if they can seemingly mesh beautifully together.

Posted (edited)

Edited by PineappleVera

Posted (edited)

Beauty is not always subjective. In some cases, it's objective.

I know people will say "you dont look bad/ugly" or some other pointless, lying drivel but I'm living proof of it. I don't need pity for being the way I am but in all honesty, I don't have good features and it's going to stay that way. Why do people need to lie? I know I'm objectively unattractive, don't try to pity me.

agreeed.... and the words 'you're beautiful' loses its meaning bec i feel that people arent sincere w/ saying those words

Edited by polvoron

Posted (edited)

people should use the downvote button more

edit: aye i see you

Edited by uhhhhh no

Posted

music:

• i love britney as much as the next person but she will never return to her pre-breakdown form. 
  • i think this is the beginning of nicki's decline.

cartoons:

• scooby doo is finished. warner brothers need to let it die and boomerang needs to stop airing those shitty tv movies.
  • i'm tired of hearing about steven universe. 

football/soccer

• europeans and the americans that kiss their ass need to let the mls be what it was made to be: the top american soccer league. who gives a shit if it's called the new england revolution instead of sc boston. the [city name][noun] is a thing in all american leagues. it's not going to stop because it's soccer and other countries don't name their teams like that!!!  and mls teams doing fun sponsorships and promos on twitter? absolutely fine. you have these big european teams with foreign countries, betting companies or alcohol brands as sponsors. im not the mls fan out there. i know there's a lot of systemic issues within it that can cause problems down the road but...these aren't it.

Posted

• i think this is the beginning of nicki's decline.

Beginning? she been on a decline since 2015

Posted

the bachelor for australia is ugly and he's not even that funny or charming as people keep heralding

and the bachelor/bachelorette in general is just dumb, if u want actual seasoned reality drama the real housewives of atlanta is the way to go

Posted

-Probably not that unpopular, but I hate it when people come to me for serious problems. Like really serious and expect me to help. I'm not a professional, so what the fuck can I actually do?

-If the relationship is over then just accept it. You look pathetic chasing after your ex.

Posted

I could get some hate for saying this buy hey, it's unpopular opinions.

- This whole Jojo siwa hate/troll train is getting very old and somewhat disturbing. I do understand that she did say she was ready to become a meme and at first it was funny, but now it's a legit excuse just to send her hateful shit. Yeah we get it, she doesn't "dress" her age, she wears ponytails too tight that her hairline is receding and all that other shit. One thing that I find really hypocritical about this shit is that the same people who are calling her childish and annoying are probably the same people/kids who are or hang around annoying shits that try to be the class clown, disrespectful, don't know how to shut the fuck up, being extra loud, and just overall being what they try to hate on Jojo for. More people need to realize that most other audience are literally around 8 and she's sponsored by many companies for target kids like Nick and Barbie, so she can't just act or dress however she wants. Honestly, she isn't even that bad to watch, I much rather prefer having my kid be like jojo than me when I was 15 or any other teenager that shakes their hips on camera.  One other that that gets me is that people say she doesn't act or dress her age, I didn't know you only had to be a kid to like sparkles or wear bows, she doesn't need to cuss or fucking wear crop tops just because social media and society always portrays and promotes young girls who do things like that. If people actually think Jojo should be like that, then this generation is actually fucked.

Posted

Getting angry at someone for something they can't control just makes you an asshole.

Ex. A child spills milk on the floor or they are late to (event) because traffic etc

Posted

I could get some hate for saying this buy hey, it's unpopular opinions.

- This whole Jojo siwa hate/troll train is getting very old and somewhat disturbing. I do understand that she did say she was ready to become a meme and at first it was funny, but now it's a legit excuse just to send her hateful shit. Yeah we get it, she doesn't "dress" her age, she wears ponytails too tight that her hairline is receding and all that other shit. One thing that I find really hypocritical about this shit is that the same people who are calling her childish and annoying are probably the same people/kids who are or hang around annoying shits that try to be the class clown, disrespectful, don't know how to shut the fuck up, being extra loud, and just overall being what they try to hate on Jojo for. More people need to realize that most other audience are literally around 8 and she's sponsored by many companies for target kids like Nick and Barbie, so she can't just act or dress however she wants. Honestly, she isn't even that bad to watch, I much rather prefer having my kid be like jojo than me when I was 15 or any other teenager that shakes their hips on camera.  One other that that gets me is that people say she doesn't act or dress her age, I didn't know you only had to be a kid to like sparkles or wear bows, she doesn't need to cuss or fucking wear crop tops just because social media and society always portrays and promotes young girls who do things like that. If people actually think Jojo should be like that, then this generation is actually fucked.

The thing that makes me wheeze is that these kids will say shit like Bhad Bhabbie and Lil Pump are more mature than Jojo because they choose to cater to them [teens] instead of young kids. They don't realize that behind their bratty idgaf acts, they're still awkward, annoying teenagers.(Have you seen their No Jumper/J Cole interviews? lolol) They aren't better or worse than Jojo. Their parents and team just choose to exploit them differently. 

And besides, Jojo is probably doing normal teenage shit off camera. I remember Joe Jonas talked about the stuff him, Demi and Miley used to do together while maintaining their squeaky clean kid-next-door personas. It's going to be the same for any present-day Nick/Disney teen star.

Posted

I feel bad for Lil Tay.

Korea is overhyped.

Posted

I feel bad for Lil Tay.

Korea is overhyped.

Finally, somebody else that feels bad for Lil Tay. Now I do agree that her treating people like shit was bad, but she was like 9 years old. This is the type of shit people went after leafy for 2 years ago. I feel like she just grew up in a very broken environment really, and bullying her because she thinks she’s richer then bill gates is kind of a dick move tbh.

Also yeah Korea is overhyped tbh, I’d rather go to Taiwan or Australia tbh.