• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

8170 posts in this topic

Posted

i don't mind teacup breeds but yorkies and chihuahuas are ugly as shit.

Posted

i don't mind teacup breeds but yorkies and chihuahuas are ugly as shit.

this is hate speech

Posted (edited)

Edited by fabienne
incoherent

Posted (edited)

Honestly I am usually not the type of person that cares about celebrity couples, but Colleen and Greg seems so awkward together. I wouldn’t be surprised if they break up in like 2 years or so.

Edited by Chatsa

Posted

I can’t.... stand mainland Chinese people, especially the younger generation. Maybe it’s the area I’m living in and the ones that I’ve dealt with and met but they’re are all so.... tacky and will do anything to get an ounce of internet fame.

look at this shit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvZe4WgGKV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k03zc6fhua5a

trends like this usually make me blank-faced

Posted

Green is never a good color to dye your hair.

Posted

Just because someone really likes Lana Del Rey doesn't make them automatically into older men and lolita. I loved Lana since I was pretty young and went to her concert for the first time at 15? Yet I never got into ddlg, lolita or thought about dating someone older. 

Posted

Shane's friends are really annoying. They kinda ruin his videos with all the screaming and yelling they do :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

- I'm pretty damn sure Simply_Kenna is not that bad of a person that she deserves 4 THREADS????

- James Charles coachella outfit was disgusting.

- twitter is now tumblr 2.0

- some of these LGBT people on twitter are so annoying, they complain about "straight cis people" making fun of their beliefs of there being 72+ genders, but yet will do anything to bring straight people into horrible topics that do not correlate, make jokes about straights but when called out, act defensive?

- I don't know why people still support Madison Beer, as if she didn't lie about 1. self harm 2. physical abuse and STILL didn't apologise once her ass was exposed?

- People today are really lazy honestly, when everyones shown something they believe that and stick with it, nobodies willing to do their research on anything, It's as if staying netural in a situation is non-existent now and if you say otherwise to someones beliefs you're a "bigot" 

- This hate towards trump makes no sense and nobody has a real reason why they hate him

Edited by dreams

Posted

- I'm pretty damn sure Simply_Kenna is not that bad of a person that she deserves 4 THREADS????

I love drama, but these past days people have been giving her hate just for breathing...

Posted

- Parents who let their kids have phones at a very young age and try to justify it are honestly full of shit and lazy as fuck.
Even Silicon Valley parents (steve jobs, bill gates) don't let their children have phones/iPads and limits their use of it BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT IT DOES TO YOUNG KIDS SO WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO KNOW BETTER FFS

- Just because you're not a parent doesn't mean you can't judge someone's way of training their children

- Extreme and unrealistic but I think everyone should get psychology tests before having children

- Eugenics in some cases should be acceptable 

- If you're a stay at home mom that demands respect while keeping your children in front of a screen, not taking them outside, not teaching them anything, don't provide actual healthy meals for them and just stay in bed the whole day and swear at them when they want your attention then you don't deserve that respect.

aaaaa.thumb.gif.0d51690bea1ba9d23c0300bf

Posted (edited)

- Eugenics in some cases should be acceptable 

Edited by Fleet Admiral Yang Wenli