Unpopular opinions

2345 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like many of the people using this forum are secretly weeaboos/k-boos themselves. They are trying to make themselves better by bashing on other people, who've got something they'd like to achieve - like an ability to communicate in another language, or a foreign partner.

It's always hilarious to see people talking shit about other's relationships without knowing anything. "Like, she totally is dating that Korean dude because of she fetishes the culture UNLIKE ME, cuz I just like really love my BF and, like, know a lot of Korean culture and history and such. And I totes hate K-POP!!!! HER KOREAN IS AWFUL BTW!!!". After which they try their hardest proving themselves, by inserting some random cultural/historical facts found from 2nd or 3rd page from Google. Or a Beginner 2 level Korean sentence.

Guilty.

Posted

I think the fact that honey isn't vegan is the stupidest part about being vegan. It's the most natural source of sweetener and buying it helps promote beekeepers and their bees. That's the biggest thing to do to help the bee shortage, more people buying proper honey = more bees. Like I know that buying generic clover honey isn't helping the bees, but purchasing some from beekeepers is totally doable if you look for some around your area. Vegans that claim stealing honey is abuse to the bees is honestly so dumb??? Beekeepers always leave enough honey in the hive to keep the bees alive and they sell the excess, if they took more their bees would be dead. 

I'm vegan myself and personally don't eat honey but honey isn't really my biggest concern when talking about/encouraging veganism. I just want to say that idc if you eat honey but type of bees that are endangered are NOT the Honey Bees. It always irks me when people bring that up so I had to say it. Lol

Posted

Sims 2 is not that great, I don't see why people keep praising it like it's the best game in the franchise. I mean yeah it's great at that time but to me the game is boring even with the expansion packs installed (the cinematic scenes are just so annoying and cheesy, but I think I was around 4-5 years old when I played so I didn't know you can actually turn them off). I would rather play the Sims 3 because of the open world thingy, you can mix and match your traits based on anyone you want, and I LOVE the create a style in that game.

honestly I hate 3 it ran awful on my computer and I wish people would stop hating on 4. 4 runs amazing on my computer while 3 took like an hour to load AND IT JUST CRASHED ANYWAYS. like i hate people who obnoxiously hate on the sims 4 that’s why I had to stop watching a lot of simming youtubers. I wish the community would just stop trying to make it a competition, give the sims team a chance and get over how “amazing sims 2 is!!” because honestly it wasn’t compared to 3/4

Posted

When I see someone says that makeup is art but when I go their ig page, they're doing the same look (neutral eye look with fake lashes galore) lol, makeup is art alright :) Everyone is looking the same nowadays. Whatever happened to creativity? A few people are experimenting with looks/fashion and a lot of them are buying freaking fashionnova/prettylittlething to look like their favourite instagram influencer.