• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6816 posts in this topic

Posted

galaxy food is absolutely unappetizing and looks really disgusting, and should NOT, under any circumstances EXIST.

Posted

Star Trek Universe > Star Wars Universe

Posted

Having family members as prom dates is weird. 

is this a thing

Posted

Wearing sandals with socks is only okay for children, on everybody else it looks ridiculous.

Posted

Here's a unpopular opinion for y'all: I don't think PULL is fun anymore and I don't even know why. It seems like it's all trash talk and no tea these days.

This actually seems to be a comment sentiment shared on the chat threads recently. I have to agree that the trash talk and senseless hatred does get out of hand sometimes. Especially because if someone makes a comment disagreeing with the hate they get downvoted to hell and back. I understand that downvotes shouldn't cause you any actual emotional pain but it does seem a little weird that someone with an unpopular opinion will have a lower reputation than someone who is constantly dragging more unpopular personalities/ flakes. (I personally try to only downvote comments that I think are negatively contributing to the thread as a whole i.e derailing)

I would encourage people to share what you really feel even if you think it will not be received well from others on the thread! 

Despite this I still really enjoy PULL and check it daily.

OT but I really wish that the beauty guru threads were more active (especially Jeffree Star) because there is hot tea to be spilled practically DAILY but most of it goes undiscussed here

Posted

Here's a unpopular opinion for y'all: I don't think PULL is fun anymore and I don't even know why. It seems like it's all trash talk and no tea these days.

Agreed. I see some threads and the content is.... It's literally just a bunch of users insulting some (irrelevant at that) girl, all they do is posting her pics then saying "Her teeth are so small haha what a slut!, have you seen her hair?? It's too weird for her face shape lol dumbass bitch hahaha you whore!!!" etc. I feel like some people on here really don't have anything better to do, are worse than the "snowflake" herself and it's straight up pathetic when you think about it

Posted (edited)

if fat activists are so body positive why do some shoop themselves, wear skirts up to their armpits (the age old cinch at the waist to look thinner trick), draw themselves to look thinner/more flattering (they omitt the cellulite and ROLLS)? Why do they always depict fat women in relationships with fit/thin men?

I feel like they are incredibly delusional and aren't attracted to their own bodies. 

Edited by jadedotgif

Posted

SURPRISE SURPRISE, I HAVE MORE

- hawaiian shirts are fucking amazing

- lululemon isn't as good as people say

- birkenstocks are super comfortable

- the kånken backpacks are actually quite nice

- 13 reasons why is trash

- big phone cases are annoying

Posted

ic, but I think it's an overrated magical girl anime. I understand tho because it's really good, but it wasn't a huge part in my childhood unlike Cardcaptor Sakura, Mermaid Melody, Princess Tutu (I LOVE PRINCESS TUTU) and Fancy Lala.

Image result for FINALLY GIF

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO REMEMBERS PRINCESS TUTU 

Posted

Image result for FINALLY GIF

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO REMEMBERS PRINCESS TUTU 

I love Princess Tutu!!! It made me wanna take ballet classes. Until now I still do

Posted

I love Princess Tutu!!! It made me wanna take ballet classes. Until now I still do

Princess tutu made me cry at the end ( I cry easily at films or series though ) I love that show and I love the opening song ❤️

I feel like this thread is more like "opinions we wish we could express everywhere but here we can" because most people agree with each other and everything is peaceful. I'm glad this thread is here. I gonna put a spoiler on my opinion because it's a bit controversial I guess. 

I feel like Dutch people who are against changing black pete's color are the 'crybabies' instead of people against black pete. They always say the same thing "We aren't racist" "It's a tradition for children" "It's always been like this without issues". I believe most people aren't racist okay. But the argument "It's a tradition for children" is just very contradictory. They also say this a lot "The children don't even notice" so why would they notice if he was green? Only the adults notice and flip out when they started painting their skin other colors. The "it's always been like this without issues" is just not true. This discussion has been going on for much longer. Right now it's getting more attention because people speak up more and some louder ( I don't agree with organized protests on the day itself because that ruins it for the kids ) and all the media attention. Social media makes it also way easier for lots of people to share their opinion. People with all types of skin color say the people against black pete are 'crybabies' but most of these people are not even open to discussion or incapable of seeing other perspectives. I love sinterklaas and tbh when I first heard black pete was kinda racist I couldn't believe it as well. The longer this discussion keeps going the longer the kids will suffer from this. I feel like people are more offended they are indirectly or directly labeled racists because they love black pete. Which I understand because the Dutch are really open and accepting people, most people aren't racist. But it isn't about them. This tradition is really old and times then were like that but the world obviously changed. I few little changes would be enough really. I'm Dutch btw.