Unpopular opinions

2965 posts in this topic

Posted

Horror movies now suck and aren't scary. It's just a bunch of jump scares :alpacafedup:

Posted

teeth  are creepy as hell, they freak me out. if you have teeth don't talk to me :alpacamad::alpacafedup:

Posted

teeth  are creepy as hell, they freak me out. if you have teeth don't talk to me :alpacamad::alpacafedup:

why the hell is this so funny to me i can't stop giggling jfc 

Posted

If you really think downvotes are a huge issue, if members down voting you on PULL is having a negative effect on your mental and emotional well being then you need to take a break.

People on PULL are not friends, well, maybe some are but just because we use the same forum doesn't make us automatically friends. It's up to you how you use your votes but down voting someone isn't a big deal. Yes, I could quote someone and tell them why I don't agree with them, but this has a high risk of clogging and de-railing a thread. If you are so worried as to why someone has down voted you, by all means PM them.

Let's face the facts. PULL isn't a community of friends and rainbows, we bitch, gossip and criticise Internet celeb wannabes. It's not that deep. 

Image result for CACKLING GIF I have an idea on what this is referring to because I had the same reaction lmao 

Posted

Dont get the hype about KDramas. All of them are either a medical show or some rich ceo heir dude trying to get his company. 

Neither the trend of KPop. Much of the music is pretty generic, and pretty similar to other pops anyway. 

I agree with the K-Drama thing, TV shows are boring.

Posted

If you really think downvotes are a huge issue, if members down voting you on PULL is having a negative effect on your mental and emotional well being then you need to take a break.

People on PULL are not friends, well, maybe some are but just because we use the same forum doesn't make us automatically friends. It's up to you how you use your votes but down voting someone isn't a big deal. Yes, I could quote someone and tell them why I don't agree with them, but this has a high risk of clogging and de-railing a thread. If you are so worried as to why someone has down voted you, by all means PM them.

Let's face the facts. PULL isn't a community of friends and rainbows, we bitch, gossip and criticise Internet celeb wannabes. It's not that deep. 

True. Poeple aren't friends because they hate the same things neither is wise to use the word friend  so lightly. That word means something damn it. 

Personaly,although I don't get that downvoted, I'm glad it exists because sometimes I spit bullshit or go overboard and downvoting keeps me in check and makes me think twice of what I said. 

Posted

True. Poeple aren't friends because they hate the same things neither is wise to use the word friend  so lightly. That word means something damn it. 

Personaly,although I don't get that downvoted, I'm glad it exists because sometimes I spit bullshit or go overboard and downvoting keeps me in check and makes me think twice of what I said. 

That's exactly what it was made for. Some use it for petty reasons, and some use it for this reason. Sometimes people are too extra on here and when they get downvoted some even go back and apologize for their behavior. Without it, it's like we're a hugbox type of site and honestly that's not the type of site I signed up for. I say a lot of dumb shit from time to time and I get downvoted for it lol I don't apologize because I said what I said and that's just how it is. I'm okay with people not agreeing with me and I'm okay with not seeing eye to eye sometimes. Some people are not, and that's the problem. 

Posted

- working out isn't that hard

- pcos shouldn't be an excuse for being fat - there are plenty of women with pcos who are slim/healthy 

- i don't have a personal vendetta against overweight people - i have a problem with lazy people

- it's not healthy to be obese or stick thin, but i'm more worried about being overweight

Posted

Having family members as prom dates is weird. 

Posted

- water is the best drink

- germanic languages are actually really pretty

- learning a second/third/fourth language isn't difficult. refusal to at least try simply signifies sloth

- apartments > houses

- science can be applied to everything, like math

- kpop is great. the fans are annoying

- it's not bad to write fanfiction - it's a creative outlet, and a good way to transition into more serious/dignified writing in the future

- the ocean is the most wonderful place in the world

oh i forgot one!

- israel didn't deserve to win eurovision this year - the song was trash tbh

1.- THANK YOU, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY FOR 32432434 YEARS

2.- Agree, personally I liked quite some songs better...

Posted

I know I've said this some pages ago but ima say it again.

• It is not an internet influencer, youtuber, actor, rapper, singer etc job to raise your kid. You are the sole responsibility of your kid. If you allow your kid to watch/ listen to whoever it is your fault if they are influenced by it. I or anyone else should be able to do and say whatever we want without getting blamed for what you allow your kid to hear. Take responsibility for the person you birth, no one carried them but you so why does anyone have to accommodate because you don't know how to monitor your kid? If I'm a rapper, it shouldn't matter if I'm a good role model or not I just want to do my own thing why do I have to worry about how your kid perceives  me?? Why is this a thing. Why are we blaming people with large followings for something that should be blamed on their parents for lack of parenting? Yes, you can't watch them 24/7 but you're not paying me to be a babysitter so its not my fault. Your kid is insecure because of me? So what? What does that have to do with me lol. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I'll never understand it. How about you raise your kid yourself instead of sticking it in-front of the television and then getting mad at what they see. It is my pet-peeve to see shit like "They should take responsibility on what they post for their younger audience~~~" Bitch I didn't know my channel was nickelodeon. I refuse to ever blame a personality for what they post. Onision is a piece of shit but he is allowed to post whatever he wants. Is it cancer? Yes. Is it disgusting? Also yes. Is he responsible for how his audience reacts? No. He is not their parent. Is it his problem if they see him as an authority figure? Also no because he never said he was. They do not know him personally. If anything his channel can be seen as not for kids. But he is not responsible for your kids and never will be. Does he break down kids? He does, because their parents allow him to do it. He ass should still be arrested though cause hes disgusting but I digress. I just the hate the " !!! they should watch what they post THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!" What children? Didn't know I had kids now. If I want to post my ass on instagram then I can. If I want to post about mature shit on my instagram account then I can. Block my account and keep it moving. Stop blaming people for your poor parenting skills.