Unpopular opinions

1568 posts in this topic

Posted

'Niche' memes on instagram aren't funny. They're just aesthetic starter packs now. 

Posted

Is it unpopular to think Mark Jefferson from LiS is attractive? I’m feel like a lot of people within that fandom would eat me alive for saying that.

Is it? I thought Jefferson was hot as hell lol like even hotter when we got to the ending 

Posted

I‘m not sure how unpopular this is but I don‘t like Gal Gadot and she is extremely overrated.

Posted

'Niche' memes on instagram aren't funny. They're just aesthetic starter packs now. 

The whole niche community is made up of 15-year-old SJWs with self-diagnosed anxiety and depression and everybody copies each other's feed. They are all unoriginal and basic.100% agree with you.

Posted

I hate when guys asked for booty nudes... sometimes I like sending nudes I really dont care, I think I look hella good naked but my butt its so flat compared with my really thick thighs its just kinda kills my mood and i cant even deal with sexting no more... 

Posted

- spider-man homecoming is not a good movie but tom holland is the best spider-man yet

- on the topic of spider-man i think zendaya is not a good actress nor did i like her character in the movie

-  getting a tan is just as bad as smoking and it shocks me to see these ig and youtube gurus tanning their bodies besides their face. why do you treat your skin like shit?

- i don't think moisturizing, exfoliating, etc.makes a big difference on our skins. i would say it helps 10% of the texture but the most important thing is to drink water and use a sun protector cream

- getting a nose job to correct an unattractive/ disproportionate nose should be just as common as fixing your teeth and shouldn't be pushed in the same category as getting "plastic" surgery (boob job, fat transfers etc) and lying about it is never cute

Posted

I hate when guys asked for booty nudes... sometimes I like sending nudes I really dont care, I think I look hella good naked but my butt its so flat compared with my really thick thighs its just kinda kills my mood and i cant even deal with sexting no more... 

Giiiiirl I feel you ! Like I'm in the mood all cheeky and stuff, sending my boobies and the guy starts asking for privave parts/butt photos and I'm like.. no.. it's not good LOL

Posted (edited)

I‘m not sure how unpopular this is but I don‘t like Gal Gadot and she is extremely overrated.

Wonder Woman is not a good movie, but I guess its the best one starring a female superhero yet...? 

Edited by Hana ni arashi