Unpopular opinions

1359 posts in this topic

Posted

I honestly thought you were talking about having your face came on for a good 2.5 seconds :alpacadone:.......

-I don't see the hype over MCR or Beyoncé

-Yellow is an ugly color

-Fur anything is tacky

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted

• Even though I love pokemon I can not stand pokemon go, I think it's just a gimmick which everyone seems to be buying into.
  • I hate dyed hair most of the time (if it isn't a natural colour that suits the person) for me it just looks kind of tacky. Especially if it's badly dyed blonde so it just looks a kind of brassy colour.
  • I'm really against all this tumblr nonsense (fat shaming) etc that's been creeping into real life. Like seriously I have no sympathy for people who are overweight and sit there and eat way too much claiming they don't know how they put on weight and then scream fat shaming at anyone who tells them the truth or ways they can lose weight. (sorry if this seems a little ranty, it's just that one of my friends is literally like this).
  • I despise memes and I honestly can't understand why anyone would find them funny. They just seem like they were originally inside jokes that were posted online and random people want to just follow along and try to be funny so they act like all these memes are hilarious when they themself don't really understand the 'joke'.
  • I hate gaming youtube channels, they are uncreative and all they do is just sit there and play video games and get rich off of gullible fans who watch anything with their faces on it. I mean anyone could do that yet people act like these youtube gamers are some kind of geniuses that have blessed us all with their content.
  • Lastly, I really hate fan culture now a days. It seems to me that no one can just like something anymore you have to take your liking way too far and turn it into an unhealthy obsession or people scream that you're 'not a real fan'.

Posted

I am really uninterested in gender politics. I find most of it turgid and tedious, as well as the people who are interested in it are very tiring. I am fine with people saying they're whatever, but I really don't want to see a 1000 word essay on it when I get to your blog.

Posted (edited)

1. I am disappointed at how sjws have infiltrated every site. I think that some of the things they fight for are valid, but sometimes they start arguments and just keep adding fuel to the fire. I want to enjoy life without everything being "problematic". 

2. I think that we should be able to discuss gender and sexuality on all the threads no matter who they are about without a giant train wreck happening (*looks at the Geheichou thread*). 

3. Ddlg and any age play is wrong. It's basically "how close can we get to pedophilia without actually doing it so we don't get in trouble".

4. I just hate most fandoms in general. Tumblr has ruined fandoms for me. Actually, tumblr has ruined a lot for me.

5. Women shouldn't be expected to do things like wear bras and shave. It should be a personal choice.

6. I think that most of the people who claim to be part Native American are lying. And even if they are telling the truth idk why people have decided it's so important to them. If you weren't raised in a Native American community and have no connection to the culture other than some great grandparent then it's not that big of a deal. 

7. Overdrawing your lips looks stupid. So does using a lot of contour. 

8. Pokemon isn't that great. The games are basically the same thing over and over.

That's all I can think of right now I may add more.

Edited by Nyanko Sensei