• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

New Moderators

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! 

I assigned new mods today, @BonBonChucked@Biscuit@redbowkiki, and @Pixel. The former three are current users, Pixel is a personal, trusted friend who has lurked PULL for a while. You'll start to see moderation action from them possibly next week, after we have a trial run. Thanks for your patience as everyone's getting acclimated! Please let me know if you have any questions. :lamaheadshake:

Note: I actually really want to thank everyone who applied to a moderator position / offered to help me manage the site within the last month. I appreciate all of it, and my decision was an extremely difficult one. Many many people applied and I went through 3 different rounds of the interviewing. For those of you who didn't get through, don't be discouraged, I'll keep you guys in mind and really enjoyed getting to know you better. It really means a lot that such a big chunk of the community extended offers to assist me. I am so happy to be part of PULL. :alpacacrush:

Edited by Nyx

Posted (edited)

Honored to be aboard! I will do my best mon capitan! :)

Edited by Biscuit

Posted

Yay announcement thread (:

I hope my time as a moderator here will be constructive and fun; thank you to Nyx for keeping PULL up and running, and looking forward to working with Biscuit, BonBon & Pixel :alpacacrush:

Posted

After getting to know the other moderators in a private chat, I am honored and excited to work on a team with these members. I am excited for all of the open feedback we are bringing to PULL as well! I hope all of our PULL family is able to come to us with any questions and comments ~ :alpacacrush: We want to keep this a safe and welcoming space for all of you!

Keep on sleuthing ~

Posted

I was kinda worried about new mods but seriously all of you are A+ I feel comfortable and relieved now. Thank you trusted members for stepping up to the job!

Posted

im glad the mods are people we recognize and can trust! Hope you guys continue to be a driving force within PULL outside of mod duties still (especially @BonBonChucked; what would the Pele thread be without you)

Posted

I was kinda worried about new mods but seriously all of you are A+ I feel comfortable and relieved now. Thank you trusted members for stepping up to the job!

Haha! No need to worry, I keep all of you guys in mind with pretty much everything I do :alpacacrush:

Posted

Haha! No need to worry, I keep all of you guys in mind with pretty much everything I do :alpacacrush:

Honestly Nyx has been great. Throughout the whole process (applications, interviews, chats, etc) she was asking our opinions, examples of actions we would take, and even continues to ask for our feedback every step of the way. This is our training week and she is walking us all through the steps and getting everyone's opinions on features. We are sincerely trying to make the site more comfortable to use and keeping freedom wide open (unlike other forums that shit on you for doing all sorts of things). We definitely want your opinions!!

The way she is nurturing all of the moderators shows how dedicated she is to making this site a wonderful place ~ 

im glad the mods are people we recognize and can trust! Hope you guys continue to be a driving force within PULL outside of mod duties still (especially @BonBonChucked; what would the Pele thread be without you)

Don't worry. I am working on updating Pele's thread right now. Hopefully everyone likes the format and it can be made into a template (with minor tweaks) for other snowflakes when their threads start growing. I think it will make it easier for new lurkers and members to catch up on snowflakes. ESPECIALLY when snowflakes link to @Satan PULL and whine. 

Posted (edited)

I was hoping for BonBonChucked and Biscuit to become mods. :megusta: Not familiar with redbowkiki (or Pixel for that matter), but I'm sure everyone will do a great job. :alpacacrush: Can't wait for things to become more streamlined.

Edited by GrannyPanty

Posted

I was hoping for BonBonChucked and Biscuit to become mods. :megusta: Not familiar with redbowkiki (or Pixel for that matter), but I'm sure they'll do a great job. :alpacacrush: Can't wait for things to become more streamlined.

D'awwww! :$ :D

Posted

Yay, I am happy to meet the new staff ^^ Congratulations guys!