• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Yumi King

5622 posts in this topic

Posted

I find it shocking that she seems to be here and follows this thread closely, but NEVER reacts on the good or important stuff. There are comments about comments about how she doesn't really interact with her fans... and what happens? She still didn't start interacting with her fans or taking advice or anything, instead she posts a photo with her ex-boyfriend, wanting to prove that she always looked like 12 (and that her mature look was just... I don't know... a coincidence.) - apparently that's the most important part for her.

This is just so... disappointing. She wants to be cute, but her behaviour isn't cute at all.

It's fascinating how self-centered she is. Almost unbelievable to be honest. She reads this forum, she also reads every of her comments (otherwise she wouldn't deleete the "hate comments") and all she gets from it are things that have to do with herself. And mostly with her looks. We suggest better hairstyles? She says she's changing hairstyles differently and uses a different bow but changes nothing essentially. She reads about her not having to lose weight because she's pretty thin already, she posts immediately that she thinks she's too fat. Anything else it staying uncommented, even if she changes it, like video titles and the sponsor mention.

I don't understand how she doesn't feel horrible that people give her so many positive suggestions and she pretends she's above all of them. Good for her I guess, but it doesn't fit how insecure deep down she seems to be.

Posted

Okay, I know some older people do browse DA and there are a lot of photographer that are a bit older that still use it to upload their photos.

But I find it kinda unlikeable that her boyfriend would be the type to frequent DA, and if he does I find it kinda odd that he'd be checking out an account that looks like they might belong to a younger girl that also has barely uploaded any art and just "accidentally" finds out that they made fanart of his girlfriend almost 10 months ago unless he would specifically search for her which I find kinda unlikely.

I call bullshit Yumi, but I gotta give you props for keeping the artists' name in the picture. I really like that you always source back to the original artist even with the music in your videos.

She does have a DA account where she uploads her thumbnails so I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to search up any fan art. If you search up the Yumi King hashtag on instagram there are some fanarts on there and some post of people who have recreated her diy's. If she clearly searches up her name I'm surprised she hasn't liked or featured the recreation of her diy's on her instagram (but now that I'm mentioning she will start doing it all of a sudden.) Honestly Yumi people, or "h8rs" as you like to call us, wouldn't talk about you as much if you stopped lying and actually seemed to care about your fans.  

Posted

She does have a DA account where she uploads her thumbnails so I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to search up any fan art. If you search up the Yumi King hashtag on instagram there are some fanarts on there and some post of people who have recreated her diy's. If she clearly searches up her name I'm surprised she hasn't liked or featured the recreation of her diy's on her instagram (but now that I'm mentioning she will start doing it all of a sudden.) Honestly Yumi people, or "h8rs" as you like to call us, wouldn't talk about you as much if you stopped lying and actually seemed to care about your fans.  

Just remember, all she is trying to do is save face. Admitting to being shitty is dishonoring her pride and presenting herself in society as incapable which is a big nono in Chinese culture. So she'd much rather pretend she does not listen to feedback because then that would mean she is failing somehow. I wonder how that works for her in school!

Posted

Maybe I'm overthinking this but her head is more up on this picture? I wonder if there's a reason

15877059_1889209417976976_72841129989798

Posted

I do prefer how her face looks when her head is more up and her chin isn't down. She looks kind of awkward when she does that.

It's nice she's at least beginning to somewhat interact with fans by posting that fanart. Still a long way to go but she's improving :) It's nice to see.

Posted

Just remember, all she is trying to do is save face. Admitting to being shitty is dishonoring her pride and presenting herself in society as incapable which is a big nono in Chinese culture. So she'd much rather pretend she does not listen to feedback because then that would mean she is failing somehow. I wonder how that works for her in school!

I definitely agree that she is trying to save face. To me if she took advice from her fans it wouldn't mean she's failing because in the end she's just doing her job (putting up content that her subscribers enjoy and want to see). I do understand though that she may not see it in that way. She reminds me of a few people I know at my university they will never admit to getting help or credit anyone for helping them because they want to seem perfect.

Posted

I definitely agree that she is trying to save face. To me if she took advice from her fans it wouldn't mean she's failing because in the end she's just doing her job (putting up content that her subscribers enjoy and want to see). I do understand though that she may not see it in that way. She reminds me of a few people I know at my university they will never admit to getting help or credit anyone for helping them because they want to seem perfect.

So much of this indeed!!! Perfect little life, with the perfect boyfriend in the perfect house being the perfect housewife that cooks and raises the kids. She's honestly so cliche. 

Posted

LITTLE SALTY RANT AHEAD!

I'm honestly so done with this little brat. A while ago she posted a picture with a black tshirt which had Crybaby written on to instagram. I commented that she might not even know who Melanie Martinez is, it was meant as a half-joke. Today she posted another picture, which I linked, saying how she loves Melanie. She also deleted my first comment about where I said about her not knowing who Melanie is. I feel like she's just trying to be relatable kek. Now she also blocked me lmao. Gg Yumi, I love how you care more about your haterz than your actual fans, go back to making your tacky dresses and eat some baby food out of your cat bowl :hoplz:

Screenshot_20170111-161503.png

Holy shit isnt anybody going to talk about this? This is so snowflake behaviour.... 

Posted

Holy shit isnt anybody going to talk about this? This is so snowflake behaviour.... 

I agree 100%. I suggest we start to screenshot anything and everything if we want to talk about it in this forum because it seems now she is starting to do damage control by deleting any evidence of what we discuss here. She also deleted one of my comments I made a while ago and some made by other people not even mean just questioning. 

Posted

I agree 100%. I suggest we start to screenshot anything and everything if we want to talk about it in this forum because it seems now she is starting to do damage control by deleting any evidence of what we discuss here. She also deleted one of my comments I made a while ago and some made by other people not even mean just questioning. 

This is great. Specially considering how she removed the video I linked and that had good stuff going on with the engagement ring bullocks. 

Posted

should we ask a mod to move her to the main snowflake section? is our Yumi flakey enough?

also is someone updating the first post? cus man has Yumi gone from 0 to 100 real quick

Posted

should we ask a mod to move her to the main snowflake section? is our Yumi flakey enough?

Imagine how much "whining" material would that give her 😂

Flakey? She's leveled up to snowflake queen now  

Btw, hi Yumi, since I know you're reading this Maybe start spending your online time on googling some hairstyles or Fashion styles instead of lurking 

Posted

kinda waiting for her to make an user and respond here... that would be epiiiic

also almost 100 pages!! wow!

Posted

She's baiting PULL.

She's escalating.

I'm voting to put her to the main 'flakes.

sippin_juice.thumb.gif.79e854742a5bcb7a9

(ran out of upvotes, I wanted to upvote you, sorry)

She's definitely at main flake level, but I'm not sure if she has the popularity level of binasu and kanadajin? she should definitely be given her own subpage though like taylor r and jessica nigiri