• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Yumi King

5361 posts in this topic

Posted

also, has anyone mentioned that in some of her haul/outfit videos she says "over 10 blah blah blah outfits" like it's impressive that she's modeling OVER TEN different outfits? idk i just found that kind of funny

Pardon me, if I missed something here, but did she cut apart that Bodyline dress she got for Christmas? Because the fabric looks an awful lot like the one from that dress. 

nah, this video was made way before the christmas one

Posted (edited)

also, has anyone mentioned that in some of her haul/outfit videos she says "over 10 blah blah blah outfits" like it's impressive that she's modeling OVER TEN different outfits? idk i just found that kind of funny

nah, this video was made way before the christmas one

I think this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's basically been determined that Yumi prefers quantity over quality. I mean, for the sake of views and video production, I can understand why she'd want to buy 5 cheap dresses from Bodyline rather than 1 quality dress from a department store....

I kinda wish Yumi would buy some nice, long-lasting dresses for herself, which I think would be a much better investment for her...:alpacaworry2:

Edited by Teabii
added info

Posted (edited)

I think this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's basically been determined that Yumi prefers quantity over quality. I mean, for the sake of views and video production, I can understand why she'd want to buy 5 cheap dresses from Bodyline rather than 1 quality dress from a department store....

I kinda wish Yumi would buy some nice, long-lasting dresses for herself, which I think would be a much better investment for her...:alpacaworry2:

I totally agree. If she'd save her money and do less of those fastfashion hauls and do more hauls from higher-quality stores like Angelic Pretty or BTSSB or pretty much any other real jfashion brand I'd like her videos more. She definitely has the money to do so considering how often she makes clothes and buys new crappy clothes but I really wish she'd save her money

Edited by kotorism
i removed "asian" from fastfashion bc idk if all of the stores she buys from are in asia lol. i guess fastfashion has a rep of being chinese though? idk

Posted

Tbh, when she got that Bodyline dress for Christmas, I felt that it might be one of the highest quality items she has (of those she shows in her videos at least) :alpacaworry:

Posted

The outfits still aren't that great in her new video The "embroidered coat" is the ugliest and I hate how the boots are laces all the way down At these prices she could shop at nicer places instead of tacky & cheap looking online shops

Posted

Creative and cool fashion style. Um. Shoes are not a style. Bat nrcklace is not a style. Military mint jacket is not a style either. But well, by now I should know to not read the titles anymore.

Plus I found it so cringey when she stumbled over that lace and the threads were stuck to her heels and she looked so wonky. Not very flattering :megusta:

I'd actually love to say something genuinely positive but all her haul videos are the same and I am so bored of it. I subscribed for content and not cheaply made video-catalogues for cheap clothes

Posted

The outfits still aren't that great in her new video The "embroidered coat" is the ugliest and I hate how the boots are laces all the way down At these prices she could shop at nicer places instead of tacky & cheap looking online shops

She honestly tries to be sexy, cute and baby girl all at the same time and it makes me feel awkward.

Her sexy outfits are basically what people like to wear for fetishes *ahem* the exposed bumhole panties.

Her IG updates!

And i'm wondering who is beside her..

Screenshot_2017-01-09-15-42-14.png

Possibly her ex if she is in her teens... They look like they could be similar ages from his skin and hair etc.

Posted

Screenshot_27.png.561c392df97be499651583

I'm late to the party on the "Victorian Inspired Classic Dress", but it is absolutely ridiculous.

giphy.gif

Even a Cabbage Patch Kid couldn’t pull this off. Looks like a sacked Shabby Chic clerk who recently turned to the world's oldest profession.

Yumi, go back to the drawing board trawling Taobao for materials to inflict another hideous "tutorial" on us, and please incinerate this dress.

Along with the boots from today's video. Thanks.

pantyhoseopentoenono_-_Copy.thumb.png.a5

Posted

The boots aren't that bad tbh but they're the sort of item that would need very careful pairing up with since it's easy to make them look tacky. 

The rest of the clothes look... very cheap. I don't really like her style, I feel that either she goes overboard or there's something missing each time.

Posted

Ok I'll admit some of those items are pretty cute & I do like catalogue videos but.. not all the time?? They just scream "lol oops didn't plan any real content so here" and her titles are so off and aliexpress-esque I feel annoyed watching them. Like look if you're gonna do a catalogue video it'd probably be really beneficial to have a solid theme. None of these were cool or creative, they were just a bunch of styles mashed into one video. 

Posted

Those baby pink pumps where cute ^3^ But those black high heel boots (1:31) look so... Plastic made? They're pretty and all that but the materials don't seem to be feet-friendly D:

Posted

I feel that for her video names she just mashes up a bunch of words so they would pop up more when you're searching for other videos which have those words in the title 

Posted

Wow. The haul is smealing like cheap Chinese website... 

1. The boots looks so plastic like Koishi said. 

2. I liked the Crybaby t-shirt I want it

3. Why ? Yumi why ?

Btw... Instagram update.

15995466_1832204037049481_391691566_n.jp

She's always talking about wedding. Why ?

Posted

3. Why ? Yumi why ?

Btw... Instagram update.

I personally think she wants to be married, she actually mentioned on one of her dating profiles that she wants to be someones wife or something, or a housewife?? So she might be feeling a bit jealous that others are doing what she wants before her, I am just speculating.

I want one of the boots she showed in that video but I have seen some at shops, it was nice for the reminder xD

Posted

3. Why ? Yumi why ?

Btw... Instagram update.

I feel like it's really awkward of her to ask if anyone's married if her audience is like teenagers mostly :alpacabored: