• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King

7948 posts in this topic

Posted

I just feel like her content has gotten worse Even if stuff wasn't constructed the best at least the diys were more interesting Also a bit random but It's sad how she went from this

t56eeb.jpg

to this

15876736_722732671219420_727229201203068

She looks so much more mature in the first one !

Posted (edited)

That is such an eerie change :darth: it doesn't even look like the same person.

Yumi, please. Go back to the more mature look, You look amazing in it, it fits you so much better. Now you just look like you are afraid of aging and growing up.

Edited by boopa

Posted

Now THAT is what I call mature, elegant and hugh class. BUHYA! *overly excited I am sorry*

Posted

i hadnt seen that old picture.she indeed looks better

yumi stop the weird editing and childish behaviour you look better that way

Posted

I just feel like her content has gotten worse Even if stuff wasn't constructed the best at least the diys were more interesting Also a bit random but It's sad how she went from this

t56eeb.jpg

to this

I really wished she would age more gracefully like in the first pic. The hairstyle actually complements her face shape and makes it look not as wide. Her eyeliner is not as thick, and makes her eyes look bigger because you can actually see her double eyelids. Her chin isn't FUCKING TILTED DOWN AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE HER NECK GODBLESS. All in all, reverse puberty strikes again.

Posted

I really wished she would age more gracefully like in the first pic. The hairstyle actually complements her face shape and makes it look not as wide. Her eyeliner is not as thick, and makes her eyes look bigger because you can actually see her double eyelids. Her chin isn't FUCKING TILTED DOWN AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE HER NECK GODBLESS. All in all, reverse puberty strikes again.

She doesn't edit the crap out of her too.

Posted

Holy shit she looks so good in that tie picture! You can see her cheekbones (they are gorgeous) and I can't tell if it's natural or contouring but elongating her nose like that was a good decision to complement her face shape. AND her jawline is really nice. It's less edited than the weird alien hamster peach shape she clearly prefers but I think the one closer to natural is a lot more pretty. And that eye makeup is also quite flattering.

Side-note has she ever cosplayed Gogo Yubari cause uh

Posted

t56eeb.jpg

to this

lulwut is that really her? O.o

Posted

she's always cute and stuff but really her face from the front looks so much better than the angle she usually uses for taking her selfies, you can actually see she has a chin

Posted

She looks so much prettier in that pic! Having her hair down like that really frames and slims her face. Also she looks like she actually has a chin! So much more flattering. 

Posted

omg i would've never guessed she looked like that. She's actually really pretty lol

Too bad she chose to look and act like a dumbass now

Posted

When was that first pic from?
Is there any chance that she acts like this for her bf?

Posted

Maybe, we doesn't know much about her boyfriend 

Posted

When was that first pic from?
Is there any chance that she acts like this for her bf?

Maybe, we doesn't know much about her boyfriend 

i think he encourages her cuz he obvs like her the way she is but Yumi has sort of let that personality take over her life. like being kawaii lolita little kitten isn't bad but it shouldn't be someone's entire existence. Yumi can be clever engineer graduate international mature traveller if she wants, but she doesn't. you get me?

Posted

Her video on the victorian/civil war dress irritates me a bit. The dress is obviously Rococo inspired, and the pattern is from a costume... x___x