• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Yumi King

7949 posts in this topic

Posted

I have the dentist video btw.

What the... this is the most awkward thing. Why would anyone document all this and upload it to the internet?? Has Yumi NEVER taken any care of her teeth as well? Jesus. 

Posted

And for christ sakes I wish people would treat her like her actual age I can't wait until she ages even more so she can no longer pass off her baby talk English and acting like a 5 year old

And the fact her followers treat her like a child it's like they almost buy into her whole child oersona and encourage it.. it's awkaaaaaardddd

This. She is 26, she should behave like a woman that age :/ you can like cute and childish things, but that does not mean you can act like one. Yumi, you can be a woman, like cute stuff, be all femenine, dress cute and such, but there is no need to act like a child, it's not cute. 

Posted

I'm so glad this thread got upgraded to be in the "little snowflakes" area! So, I know of Yumi King and watched a couple of her videos but haven't been on pull for too long. Question: why do you guys call her corn? And splenda is her bf right? Just making sure.

Posted

I'm so glad this thread got upgraded to be in the "little snowflakes" area! So, I know of Yumi King and watched a couple of her videos but haven't been on pull for too long. Question: why do you guys call her corn? And splenda is her bf right? Just making sure.

Her name translates to Corn, so thus she is Corn King, ruler of all. And yes, splenda is her bf.

Posted (edited)

new video

"Do I look like a badass woman?"

Edited by muru

Posted

"Don't really have time to work on second channel" yet wants to open several channels for each obsession, alright then :darth:

Screenshot_2017-05-12-00-47-28-1.png

Posted

Yuhan, honey anyone who dresses, acts and demands to be treated like a 9 year old is most definitely not bad ass. That bodice garter thing looks like the ones police officers use to conceal their weapons. And as usual some of the stuff looks dirt cheap

OT

Did miss moon really start her own thread, anyone who knows her full story plz pm me, she seems to be obsessed with corn

Posted

This. She is 26, she should behave like a woman that age :/ you can like cute and childish things, but that does not mean you can act like one. Yumi, you can be a woman, like cute stuff, be all femenine, dress cute and such, but there is no need to act like a child, it's not cute. 

I agree on this so much, considering me and her are the same age and we seem to share a liking for cute things.

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with liking cute things as long as you don't go overboard or childish about it outside of the home. (I do act childish at home in private when I am in one of those moods but showing it publicly like Yumi makes me anxious lol)

Yuhan, honey anyone who dresses, acts and demands to be treated like a 9 year old is most definitely not bad ass. That bodice garter thing looks like the ones police officers use to conceal their weapons. And as usual some of the stuff looks dirt cheap

OT

Did miss moon really start her own thread, anyone who knows her full story plz pm me, she seems to be obsessed with corn

Yea, I think she did and caused a lot of drama cause we gave her so much attention but about why she defends Yumi is because it may, one day, revive the thread imo.

Though, I agree but the image on her video (when you don't play it) looks really cool, I want a tattoo like that lol

Posted

new video

"Do I look like a badass woman?"

take it to the videos thread.

Posted

I've been lurking since this thread started so I'm one of the "finally gonna post" people :happee:

I'm weirded out about her glorifying their age gap with her weird ass childish behavior and his obnoxious dad talk, and also posting a lot of shit on social media about it, yet trying to keep everything "private" and "mysterious" . It would have been less cringey if she actually explained her relationship without playing the "you're all haturzzz and cyberbullies" card so damn hard. 

I was looking at her own page and fan pages on fb, and I stumbled upon this, I don't wanna go around and jump to conclusions, but is there any chance that this could actually be his fb, or some weird ass fan trying this to get her to talk to him/her? (I wouldn't be surprised, her fans are batshit crazy :beardo:

Now that I think of it, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Splenda, considering he has to deal with her dramatic behavior all the time

-----

changed my mind about posting his fb sorry guys

hmmm. I don't think that's a real fb. It might be a troll /fake account. Isn't splenda from alanta? Because the profile says their current location is from Florida ? And their only likes is a Yumi King page. It seems odd. 

Posted

hmmm. I don't think that's a real fb. It might be a troll /fake account. Isn't splenda from alanta? Because the profile says their current location is from Florida ? And their only likes is a Yumi King page. It seems odd. 

Yeah that seems really fair indeed, the location didn't seem right and he put that over edited picture of Splenda and Yumi as his pf and I don't think a 40+ old man would want something like that 

Posted (edited)

"Hi everyone, I decided to lose my passion in cosplay just like how I lost my passion in sewing (they were never my passion in the 1st place, it just makes me sound better that way) because I found an easier faster way to make money. Please follow my Instagram that will spam your feeds and continue to watch my questionable videos that will give you nightmares." 

Btw, did anyone notice she's been losing insta followers?

According to socialblade, she's lost around 486 followers. She lost 379 on May 7th, which I'm assuming is the day she posted all those dumb crying pictures. Tbh this whole new change she's undergoing is hurting her more than helping...especially that dumb crying for attention shit  

Edited by Saeran