• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

844 posts in this topic

Posted

He has just uploaded this to his stories. He's begging for attention 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20190208-220857_Instagram.jpg

Posted

He has just uploaded this to his stories. He's begging for attention 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20190208-220857_Instagram.jpg

Yep. Just saw this. This is just too cringe. He did some thing similar with his 9S "cosplay". What's the point of him doing this? It's sooo obvious he's trying so hard. 

Posted

Wow. Looks like his follower count dropped a LOT, too. 

Posted

He posted another picture of his Axel. And I don't know but he's ALWAYS photo shopping his nose. Awhile back, on his insta story, he said he used "make up" to "hide" the bump on his nose.... Riiiiiight. Okay, so make up can't "hide" any physical bone structure completely. It's like he always wants to look and make other people think he's this perfect animu-boi. ugh

I just noticed he even edited out his nostrils?! Um

Screenshot (710).png

I feel like the more cosplayers overdo the photoshopping the more my eyes can tell photoshopped photos and real photos apart in an instant. I just look at it and see all the unnatural editing, especially in the face area. This is not how colors and faces work irl. Especially when you compare his hand to his face the indifference is just so obvious. I know people like him photoshop to be prettier and more perfect etc, but to me i find that people like him just become cringier, because the editing is so obvious. i'd probably prefer a less perfect and less edited photo over this mess. it's no shame to not look like a 3D modeled character. This just looks uncanny and weird. : /

Posted

Exactly. And looking at his nose, you can easily see a blurr spot near the tip of it. His entire face is so skewed from all the photoshopping. What I hate even more is that when cosplayers like him overtly PS their faces, people who have NO idea how PS and editing manipulation works (or cosplaying in general) keeping saying he's "the best cosplay" etc. No. When you photo shop your entire face, you're not the "best" cosplayer. Like I wish people would see through all that because most make up stuff he does, people even call just that a "perfect cosplay". Smh

Posted

Hi guys it's been a while! Glad to see this thread caught more people's attention :alpacacrush:

I wouldn't reccomend to you to notify Gehe about this thread though. I bet he doesn't have a high opinion of PULL after Knitemaya roasted about him here with a sockpuppet and after several users including me misunderstood Gale's cat tweets (I apologize once more :alpacadone:).

Gehe went to a con in Madrid with Ayu (coincidentally, the con Gehe's company manages, Japan Weekend) He wore Sora and Ezreal cosplays for the event.

4.thumb.PNG.eabf4fd4b3c8a2d21c88845258b33.thumb.PNG.4b2ea2383c8fd6992cf0a6d9487f2.thumb.PNG.4a053d4d3060178c538d60bde09a1.thumb.PNG.88469ce1fc94aa42889098dd2542

Also I'm pretty sure Gehe only started cosplaying Kingdom Hearts when Ayu and Gale needed a Ventus to match their Terra and Aqua, it was only after that that Gehe kept doing KH cosplays.

Posted

I think Gehe has potential but fails to live up to it, because his prime motivation is fan love and whatever fame he can claw for himself, not the artistry. The most recent example is his latest grab at the trending thing: 'Dragon Prince'.  On Instagram he said this took him 'a lot of time', it should maybe have taken more.

Ignoring the cheap, plasticky-looking horns for now (because it could legit be hard to get or make good horns at short notice), I don't understand why he's ignored basic biology and shown them sprouting in the air over the top of his hair. If he bothered to look at a deer, or anything else with horns - including the character he's supposed to be cosplaying - he'd see the idea is that horns look like they're growing out of your actual head; and hair grows around them, not underneath them. He may as well just have worn one of those Christmas headbands with Rudolph antlers on it.

Then there's the patchy, half-assed paint job on his chest that just says 'I'm aiming for minimum effort'. FYI this was supposed to be an entry for a makeup competition.

51754860_356111715245212_5120508484518202926_n.jpg

52043303_2253426908256493_639343141716254110_n.jpg

Posted

Hi guys it's been a while! Glad to see this thread caught more people's attention :alpacacrush:

I wouldn't reccomend to you to notify Gehe about this thread though. I bet he doesn't have a high opinion of PULL after Knitemaya roasted about him here with a sockpuppet and after several users including me misunderstood Gale's cat tweets (I apologize once more :alpacadone:).

Gehe went to a con in Madrid with Ayu (coincidentally, the con Gehe's company manages, Japan Weekend) He wore Sora and Ezreal cosplays for the event.

4.thumb.PNG.eabf4fd4b3c8a2d21c88845258b33.thumb.PNG.4b2ea2383c8fd6992cf0a6d9487f2.thumb.PNG.4a053d4d3060178c538d60bde09a1.thumb.PNG.88469ce1fc94aa42889098dd2542

Also I'm pretty sure Gehe only started cosplaying Kingdom Hearts when Ayu and Gale needed a Ventus to match their Terra and Aqua, it was only after that that Gehe kept doing KH cosplays.

wait, Knitemaya did wHAT??

153-1537043_meme-emoji-discord-emoji-png-dank-discord-emoji.png

Posted

wait, Knitemaya did wHAT??

153-1537043_meme-emoji-discord-emoji-png-dank-discord-emoji.png

Search for the user "mayanora" here on PULL, that was Knite. He mostly hang out on her own thread calling herself a legit, totally not racist cosplayer while shaming Gehe as a "fakeboi".

Posted (edited)

Why tho ,was this even necessary ?? I really don't like when someone lewds characters .

Edited by jodaxx20

Posted

Why tho ,was this even necessary ?? I really don't like when someone lewds characters .

Not necessary;  desirable

‘Lewd’ isn't a verb. 

Posted

You all are some people who really need to buy a life. Gehe is a BOY because he chose so, you can't say he is a liar because he is not lying. He has gotten much better at creating cosplay (he was good before tho), he is an amazing artist with so much talent, and it's not of our business if he wants to photoshop (or not) his face. EVERY COSPLAYER USES PHOTOSHOP, it's called post-production and you have it in almost all types of art.

If someone picked out your worst pictures where you get bad angles and you look weird af and started telling people "oh my God so fake he is ugly irl" or if someone tried to choose your gender instead of choosing it yourself

What would you do????? I would be pissed af and this thing y'all making has no sense. Buy a friend please

Posted

Honestly I'm reading about how y'all talk shit about how gehe doesn't really like league of legends or KH and he only cosplays because he is a poser or he wants likes and oh my god are you even their friend to get the right to talk about that stuff?? You don't know anything! Just stfu y'all childish people with no life who want to complain about people who have actually done something with their life. It's really sad. 

Posted

Oh, and since all opinions are important I hope the moderator will approve my posts. But since there is only hate around here I guess the moderator hates his life too and won't approve my opinion. 

Posted

Yep. Just saw this. This is just too cringe. He did some thing similar with his 9S "cosplay". What's the point of him doing this? It's sooo obvious he's trying so hard. 

Why the fuck do you care? I'm pretty sure you are a woman who complains about how people find bad that you show your tits. You are doing the same.

He can be fucking naked if he wants you have absolute no right to say anything. I know it's your opinion and I have my opinion, but you are so narrow minded it makes me want to slap your face

Stop shaming bodies, any kind of body, this is just ridiculous.