• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

844 posts in this topic

Posted

ya I heard someone say his name is Julia. It’s a little dumb how he wants people to use male pronouns but Jean completely oblivious to the fact that this picture of him and his real name is still going around. Someone really needs to ask him about this.

Is "Jean" the name that Gehe goes by out side of the internet? 

Posted

Is "Jean" the name that Gehe goes by out side of the internet? 

I heard someone say it was Alex. I hope it’s Alex tho cause it’s cuter than Jean. Also isn’t Jean a girls name? Like Jean Grey

Posted

I heard someone say it was Alex. I hope it’s Alex tho cause it’s cuter than Jean. Also isn’t Jean a girls name? Like Jean Grey

Jean is a unisex name.

Posted

Long time lurker here. I used to be a fan until I started to realise the e-begging, the disparity of his outfits between photos and conventions (his overwatch one for example, looked really different irl) and his extreme photoshop. I also agree that he tries really hard to appear to be cis when it's clear he's not, by doing "manly" things (pretty toxic, you're not more masculine for burping and all that stuff imo) and stuffing his boxers etc. However, I don't think it is fair to judge his change of pronouns, or to deadname him. I know so many trans people who cannot easily erase the information of when they hadn't come out yet, and lurking can get you people's deadnames pretty easily.

He was 14 when he posted that information. I don't think the circumstances where the same, maybe he hadn't realised he was trans or was not ready to come out. So judging him and calling him his birthname is not really fair imo. I do think that he should stop pretending to be cis, though. Trans guys ARE guys, and I think that should be enough. I know he might not be ready to come out as trans etc, but just saying you're a guy should be enough. He doesn't owe anyone explanations of any sort, so he doesn't actually have to say he is trans, just stop saying he is cis.

He has so many followers, and I am sure a lot of them are trans so since they look up to him (i assume, although I find his behaviour not really insping but to each their own), it would probably help them out. Pretending to be cis but getting found out is probably going to do more harm than good.

Posted

I don’t feel anything really negative towards him. I still follow him like all his posts and comment nice stuff on his Instagram. I’m still a fan, i jsut dknt think he should stuff his pants and pick his nose probably thinking that’s how boys act. Also he shouldn’t jsut take down his Patreon because he doesn’t even post promised art on it anymore yet he still gets $41 a month from it. Also I always use male pronouns with Gehe because I respect and support him for being trans, and I’ve always known his real name is Julia, I was just confused cause I heard people also calling him Alex and Jean.

Posted

Nobody is gonna comment this?IMG_20190104_180323.thumb.jpg.248b8cecae He got the crop top at the end. Still just can't believe he goes out with that. Where he lives the weather is really cold so I bet he's only using it for this kind of pics.

Posted

Nobody is gonna comment this?IMG_20190104_180323.thumb.jpg.248b8cecae He got the crop top at the end. Still just can't believe he goes out with that. Where he lives the weather is really cold so I bet he's only using it for this kind of pics.

also apparently he took this in a church lmao his house apparently use to be a church. Also no offence but I feel like one second he’s trying to be “manly” the next he’s doing stuff like this. I hate gender roles so I have no problem if he’s feminine, I’m jsut confused as to what image he’s going for.

Posted

also apparently he took this in a church lmao his house apparently use to be a church. Also no offence but I feel like one second he’s trying to be “manly” the next he’s doing stuff like this. I hate gender roles so I have no problem if he’s feminine, I’m jsut confused as to what image he’s going for.

To me, he just wants to show off as much of his body as he can but of course not his chest since he hasn't had top surgery so he shows as much as he can without completely exposing himself. He just wants his fans to drool over him and it's cringey as hell.

Posted

if you look at the photos before he stretches you can see it's not even a crop top, it's size small hoodie and only because he's stretching so extremely you can see his body in any way ^^

so yes attention seeking, thirst pictures for drool purposes only 

Posted

if you look at the photos before he stretches you can see it's not even a crop top, it's size small hoodie and only because he's stretching so extremely you can see his body in any way ^^

so yes attention seeking, thirst pictures for drool purposes only 

For some reason gehe gives me the feeling that he thinks the lgbt is better than straight people. Im bi btw. He probably thinks all gay people are better than straight people. He might've seen other popular cosplayers on instagram trying to be sexy and he thought that he could do the same do get likes, but personally i don think its right. Clearly he succeeding because ive seen so many comments talking about how hot he is. Also again, he needs to figure out what his image his. he has like 7 different personalities. Femenine gehe, Masculine Gehe, Sexy gehe, Cute and adorable Gehe, Gross gehe etc. My point is that I cant even tell what his image is. One second hes super adorable and calling himself a smol bean (yes hes done that), and the next hes doing stuff like showing way too much and trying to be sexy. Also pro tip for Gehe, you cant expect to look sexy when you post pictures of you picking your nose.

Posted

The house of his parents (not his own where he lives now) used to be a church. He talked about this some years ago on his instagram account. He even took photos of it which is pretty stupid because there are pictures of the same church on google maps.

geheichou1.PNG

geheichou2.PNG

Posted

Im cringing so bad , the worst thing is the title of the photo: "holy light" 

gurl bye.

Posted

If he wants to be whatever, male, female, nonbinary, intersex, etc., it is fine by me. My problem is, are you really identifying as such or only doing it to gather popularity and fan service? In which case, he is an asshole and is undeserving of being given the pronouns he is appropriating.

I heard he is already taking T so I have been careful in not misgendering because that's transphobic asf even if I also identify as trans, but in the event that he isn't, I'd like my culture back. Thanks.

Posted

If he wants to be whatever, male, female, nonbinary, intersex, etc., it is fine by me. My problem is, are you really identifying as such or only doing it to gather popularity and fan service? In which case, he is an asshole and is undeserving of being given the pronouns he is appropriating.

I heard he is already taking T so I have been careful in not misgendering because that's transphobic asf even if I also identify as trans, but in the event that he isn't, I'd like my culture back. Thanks.

Well, you don't choose to be intersex. It's a condition you're born with, not an identity, but I see what you're saying about the appropriating thing. And yeah, he does use his identity (I don't know how else I'd word that) to gain popularity and I really hate that he pretends so hard to be cis and stuffing his pants when he most likely will never have bottom surgery. I don't live in Spain so I don't know how hard it'd be to get bottom surgery anyway but I know it's hard even in the states. But I feel like it's a slap in the face to other trans people who have had to have bottom surgery and go through all the pain and healing and massive amounts of money etc.

Posted (edited)

He posted another picture of his Axel. And I don't know but he's ALWAYS photo shopping his nose. Awhile back, on his insta story, he said he used "make up" to "hide" the bump on his nose.... Riiiiiight. Okay, so make up can't "hide" any physical bone structure completely. It's like he always wants to look and make other people think he's this perfect animu-boi. ugh

I just noticed he even edited out his nostrils?! Um

Screenshot (710).png

Edited by Nusper