• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

844 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_20181227_235207.thumb.jpg.297cdc5667He says he was thinking about buying that croptop but we all know all that he wanted was that stupid pic where he pull his pants down (just see the mirror, pants don't go down like that Gehe stop) just to make people drool for him.. 

Posted

IMG_20181227_235207.thumb.jpg.297cdc5667He says he was thinking about buying that croptop but we all know all that he wanted was that stupid pic where he pull his pants down (just see the mirror, pants don't go down like that Gehe stop) just to make people drool for him.. 

YOUR WELCOME :)

IMG_0465.thumb.PNG.9c3c11dced71717c56ce6 

Posted

Sagging like he's in middle school. (His mind and IQ is probably middle school level). 

Posted

Also lol it says he has an android. Ik that's childish to make fun of but still its hilarious. Also people on here are saying that Gehe is rich, but some people are also saying that LOL is the only gam ehe really plays cause its free. A ton of stuff on here just doesn't add up.

Posted

Also, I mean this in the least transphobic way possible, but does anyone know Gehe's real name? Some people say he doesn't release it cause its a girl name but I honestly don't know.

Posted

But.... This isn't a croptop??? Unless I'm mistaking myself, I don't know, lifting up a sweatshirt doesn't make it a croptop? On the other photo of the tweet, we clearly see that his belly isn't showing so... It just proves how much Gehe is eager to show some skin to have attention

Honestly Gehe is the masculine version of the cosplay thot. The only eason he's not showing more is probably because he hasn't had top surgery yet. 

Also, I mean this in the least transphobic way possible, but does anyone know Gehe's real name? Some people say he doesn't release it cause its a girl name but I honestly don't know.

Well Gehe is desperate to be seen as a cis guy so of course he wouldn't reveal his birth name, it would be the same as admitting he's not cis... However if you look earlier in the thread, you can see his birth name (page 21 for example)

Posted

YOUR WELCOME :)

IMG_0465.thumb.PNG.9c3c11dced71717c56ce6 

Oh my god. You can tell in the second picture he's reaching over his shoulder to pull the hoodie back to make it look like a "crop top". Wow. Incredible. 

https://twitter.com/geheichou/status/1078593879795032069?s=21 ummm was it really necessary to post this. Both the video and the actually tweet make it seem like he’s trying to seem “manly”

Yeah.... he's done that before. He acts like he does everything so perfect and shit. Like he posted some pics of him "cleaning" the forest like he's a "manly" lumber dude. Is there anything this kid won't do for attention? And he fucking panders so much to all the older gay guys that follow him. Fucking gross and awkward. I wonder what his boyfriend thinks about that. That's just... wrong.

YUP. Called it. An older gay dude drooling over him. 

Screenshot (694).jpg

Posted

Oh my god. You can tell in the second picture he's reaching over his shoulder to pull the hoodie back to make it look like a "crop top". Wow. Incredible. 

Yeah.... he's done that before. He acts like he does everything so perfect and shit. Like he posted some pics of him "cleaning" the forest like he's a "manly" lumber dude. Is there anything this kid won't do for attention? And he fucking panders so much to all the older gay guys that follow him. Fucking gross and awkward. I wonder what his boyfriend thinks about that. That's just... wrong.

YUP. Called it. An older gay dude drooling over him. 

Screenshot (694).jpg

wait he has a boyfriend? If so what’s his @?

Posted (edited)

wait he has a boyfriend? If so what’s his @?

I have no idea. That's the thing about Gehe. He never mentions he's not single and puts on a show for all his gay followers to hit on him. There's a picture of him a few pages back though on this thread (page 36), he's in a Toothless cosplay. He even drew a picture of him on his art instagram. He doesn't say that it's his bf but it's easy to figure it out because the drawing looks a lot like him.

there would be no way of telling if he was intersex or not. but i don’t think he is. i think he’s a trans male pretending to be cis like royalkaz and i just don’t understand it at all. 

Old post (and kinda similar situation to Gehe) but I just wanted to say, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw right past royalkaz. Like NO cis guy I've ever met has a name like "Kazimir", that just screams Homestuck fanboi right there. Secondly, it's hard to explain but like, and I'm not trying to stereo type here but all of the posts I've seen from royalkaz, he rants incessantly like most rabbid fangirls on tumblr who read WAY too into everything as far as animu and homestuck goes. Like, I just don't see most cis guys rambling on stupid shit about characters hardcore the way fangirls do. And he wants to be a fake cis guy like Gehe that his puts "Cismale" in his bio. No cis dude would do that to let others know they're cis to prove themselves. 

Edited by Nusper
Spelling

Posted

Another example of how Gehe doesn’t actually NEED those Patreon donations is that he posted on his Instagram story that he jsut bought a PS4 and Horizon Zero dawn. Clearly he’s richer than he tried to make himself look. Also if he forgot about his Patreon then he should delete it because he still has about 4 patrons paying him every month. Also if that money he used for that PS4 was from his Patreon then he’s a liar cause he said that money is for cosplay stuff.

Posted

Another example of how Gehe doesn’t actually NEED those Patreon donations is that he posted on his Instagram story that he jsut bought a PS4 and Horizon Zero dawn. Clearly he’s richer than he tried to make himself look. Also if he forgot about his Patreon then he should delete it because he still has about 4 patrons paying him every month. Also if that money he used for that PS4 was from his Patreon then he’s a liar cause he said that money is for cosplay stuff.

I saw that post, too! I was like, there's no WAY he could have bought a PS4 AND a $50 game on just $41 a month from his patreon but as you said, he could have definitely been using money from the Patreon as well. I wouldn't doubt it. Unless his rich parents bought it for him. Yeah, seriously. He REALLY needs to shut his patreon down because that's extremely unfair and cheating people out of their money. He probably just wants to keep getting their money. He's super unethical, damn.

Posted (edited)

His birth name is Julia M. Some time (years?) ago he mentioned that he had an art exhibition. I did some googling back then and found that the art gallery where the exhibition took place posted an article about it with a picture of him and his father and they even mentioned his (real) full name. I cannot seem to find the article now because I forgot the name of the gallery but I still remember his birth name. They even mentioned where he lives.

Well Gehe is desperate to be seen as a cis guy so of course he wouldn't reveal his birth name, it would be the same as admitting he's not cis... However if you look earlier in the thread, you can see his birth name (page 21 for example)

Oops, didn't see this. I already posted his name earlier.

Edited by Perseph0ne

Posted (edited)

His birth name is Julia M. Some time (years?) ago he mentioned that he had an art exhibition. I did some googling back then and found that the art gallery where the exhibition took place posted an article about it with a picture of him and his father and they even mentioned his (real) full name. I cannot seem to find the article now because I forgot the name of the gallery but I still remember his birth name. They even mentioned where he lives.

Oops, didn't see this. I already posted his name earlier.

In his old "journals" on deviantart, he reveals who his parents are and uses feminine pronouns for himself. When you research the name of his father (who is an artist), one of the first things that appears is this article with your name and photo along with his father. In these journals he was very careless, anyone EASILY can enter and discover everything in just two seconds. And probably should have more things like this, he NEVER enter on deviantart and probably don't know about those old journals.

geheh.JPG

Edited by trashbirding

Posted

In his old "journals" on deviantart, he reveals who his parents are and uses feminine pronouns for himself. When you research the name of his father (who is an artist), one of the first things that appears is this article with your name and photo along with his father. In these journals he was very careless, anyone EASILY can enter and discover everything in just two seconds. And probably should have more things like this, he NEVER enter on deviantart and probably don't know about those old journals.

geheh.JPG

ya I heard someone say his name is Julia. It’s a little dumb how he wants people to use male pronouns but Jean completely oblivious to the fact that this picture of him and his real name is still going around. Someone really needs to ask him about this.