732 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

YEAH exactly! He's probably flipping shit not wanting to have a "girly" figure. Which I can understand if there's dysphoria because of his gender issues, but he won't admit it or talk about it. So instead he's just making noise over nothing because he refuses to discuss his identify. (Not that he HAS to, but the way he's acted with his "I'm a REAL BOI!!!!" facade just makes it look totally sketchy and ridiculous.)

And with his spoiled attitude and all his privilege, it kind of makes me wonder what kind of people are in his inner circle...I used to have a friend who was super spoiled and always acted like things were soooooo hard for her if the tiniest thing went wrong (normal stuff that we all deal with) even while her father was a surgeon and they had EVERYTHING, and were always taking trips and stuff- everyone in her family and most of her friends at the time were the same kind of people (super privileged, never self-reflected, oblivious to how many opportunities they had, etc.)...and then once she went to college and met more people and experienced "the real world" a bit more, she finally realized that not everyone lives the same Real Housewives lifestyle that she does, and she chilled out so much.

(sorry that was a bit long lol BUT) my point is that I feel like most of the people Gehe spends his time around are just like him, so it's a hall of mirrors and he never gets the chance to grow/grow up. And he's only what 19 now??? Maybe once he gets a bit older and has to strike out on his own he'll finally mature????

Or is that just hopeful thinking ahaha:alpacaworry:

The thing that bothers me...if that Gehe and Knite use their "female features" just when it is convenient for them. Also, have you seen the new cosplayer challenge that is trending on instagram? about posting a picture of you when you were a kid (or younger than how you are now) and another using your cosplay, imagine Gehe searching for an old picture  that did not reveal anything about his past gender as a child (?)

Welcome!! :alpacalove: 

Yes,Gehe it's like: ugh, ok guys I know it's a meme but I'm not THICC and I need to tell you all that my doctor said that I need to eat more instead of letting people commenting what they want to ;;

dfsfsd.thumb.png.e3578b9758e12228bcec84d

OH, I NEED TO TRAVEL TOO MUCH...! ;_;...

How unfortunate I am! I'm not going to think about all the people who can not travel because they don't have enough money, what a miserable life I have.........!! :alpacadone:

And then on instagram he is like "GUYS I CANT AFFORD TRAVELING OUT OF SPAIN SO IF U WANT ME IN CONVENTIONS ASK TO HAVE ME AS A GUEST, I AM A BROKE POTAT"....something like that.
how the fuuuuu are you broke????? yet again, gehe has sponsors , right? and all the shit Gehe bought to make cosplays? the materials? I am sorry but, I am pretty sure Gehe and friends are kids who dont know what is to struggle with money, just go check their instagrams, they have great shit , expensive shit, come on...they travel all the time, they have the opportunity that some people just can dream, so I actually cant feel bad for any of them.
By the way, I am not saying that guests at conventions should not have their needs paid, it makes sense to me, but dont say that you are broke when you are not.

Edited by Glanni Glaepur

Posted

The thing that bothers me...if that Gehe and Knite use their "female features" just when it is convenient for them.

YES exactly. They only want to acknowledge it when they can pull the "wow I'm so androgynous wow I could pass for a girl in this wig LOLOLOL!!!!!" card, and it's so...sad??

i feel like their fans would like them jut as much (if not more!) if they would just accept it, acknowledge it, talk it through and move on. I mean if Gehe would actually admit to being trans can you imagine how many young trans boys who are also cosplay nerds/art kids would feel so comforted and empowered by that????

and Gehe is from a wealthy, artistic, and seemingly supportive family, so I don't want to hear that he "couldn't" come out or was "afraid" to- he's even commented about his parents using male pronouns! 

It just seems like if Gehe was ABOUT that life he could have such a positive impact and possibly gain even MORE of a following (which seems to be all he cares about...) but instead he's parading around his fakeboi persona, because he's too selfish to realize the kind of power he has...

Posted

I've been following this thread for a while now and decided to create an account just to participate. So I personally know a girl who is friends whit gehe (obviously I can't say her name)the thing is they're both two rich brats. 

And i also wanted to comment on gehe's art, he is studyng fine arts at Salamanca (witch is a puplic university where you dont really need good grades to  enter) and whenever i see people comenting on how ''amazing'' gehe's drawings are i roll my eyes, he has a good technique but im sure its mostly thanks to his parents beeing artist, other than that he draws all his characters the same: same eyes, same nose, same mouth, and almost the same body in every one os his drawigs. He doesn't improve in his art at all, he keeps making the same shit he has been doing since he was 15.

He's not a good cosplayer or artist, he is only a pretty boi™️

Posted

Gehe and Ayu are in Germany ,Ayu has uploaded some very nice pictures with her fans ! But Gehe ... He just took pictures with the famous cosplayers lol ... He should be grateful to his fans honestly ...  😑😑 

Posted (edited)

I honestly can't take Gehe seriously with the trans thing. I'm not talking about Knite because I don't know their situation or if their parents are supportive. But having in mind that Gehe is an adult now and their parents are supportive, why hasn't they started to transition? I know trans people with supportive parents that started to pay for their son/daughter's transition. And it's not people with money, Gehe's family HAS the money to pay for it. And Gehe makes money with the Patreon + what the parents give them. Second, all the 'using the female facial structure' to pass off as androgynous and say 'omg I look like a girl with a wig' or cosplaying female characters (hi Knite). If you have body dysphoria you WOULDN'T cosplay as a woman because you have to show the features and people will treat you as a she, and Gehe is 'so afraid' of being treated like a woman. The only one I take seriously is Gale. He's transitioning and you can see an amazing progress. Even his voice has changed and has grown a beard. I'll treat Gehe as a he whenever I see them but it just seems like he's a fakeboi and that's all. Sad, they will keep lying to their fans with the 'I'm a boi! I was born a boi! Biologically a boi!'. For how long they want people to treat them as a he? They culdve started to transition long time ago, but last time I met Gehe it was obvious they're not on the T.

Sorry if I came off as rude, it just bothers me a lot that they lie about their biological gender and they're not even serious about 'being a man'.

Keep putting socks in your underwear Gehe, keep putting socks.

Edited by Kenz0

Posted

I've been following this thread for a while now and decided to create an account just to participate. So I personally know a girl who is friends whit gehe (obviously I can't say her name)the thing is they're both two rich brats. 

And i also wanted to comment on gehe's art, he is studyng fine arts at Salamanca (witch is a puplic university where you dont really need good grades to  enter) and whenever i see people comenting on how ''amazing'' gehe's drawings are i roll my eyes, he has a good technique but im sure its mostly thanks to his parents beeing artist, other than that he draws all his characters the same: same eyes, same nose, same mouth, and almost the same body in every one os his drawigs. He doesn't improve in his art at all, he keeps making the same shit he has been doing since he was 15.

He's not a good cosplayer or artist, he is only a pretty boi™️

I was thinking the same about the art stuff, Gehe also has many problems with the anatomy, Gehe can draw and paint, but is not that good to be honest...but of course popular people can afford many followers on their shitty art accounts...even when they dont follow ANYONE, Gehe dont follow ANYONE on that art account, I have no words for that.
So sad they have money but keep complaining about not having any...

"I am a broke potat"
giphy_(7).thumb.gif.64607695fa3bf32e0075

Posted

Mmm he does post a lot of pictures about him going to the doctor though, I think he was saying he was getting health tests...? I don't remember but he might be starting taking Testosterone. I guess we will know for sure once we actually hear a change in his voice he stops making that horribly obvious fake deep voice. It's obvious he hasnt been on T until now but he might be starting it soon??

Posted

Mmm he does post a lot of pictures about him going to the doctor though, I think he was saying he was getting health tests...? I don't remember but he might be starting taking Testosterone. I guess we will know for sure once we actually hear a change in his voice he stops making that horribly obvious fake deep voice. It's obvious he hasnt been on T until now but he might be starting it soon??

he commented on various occasions that whenever he goes to the doctor they advise him to eat more. If he were to start taking T he would need to gain more weight. Also if gehe starts taking testosterone it would be very obvious (more acne, facial hair...etc) I can't even imagine how his fans would react, he wouldn't be the perfect anime boy they think gehe is.

Posted (edited)

Transitioning is a very private and personal decision. Some people never choose to transition evdn if they are trans. It is an expensive and complicated change after all, you have to be 100% sure that its the right step for you so I would never pressure someone (Gehe) to transition for the proofs.

I've been following the thread but I cant remember if Gehe flip flops his gender like Knite though for convenience but that's where it crosses the line for me for "lying" about gender.

Edited by pomelo

Posted

It's really obvious that he's a girl, atleast he's actually transitioning unlike Knite 

Screenshot_2018-02-05-17-38-43-1.png

Posted

hmmm no one said he's transitioning. I met Gehe not so long time ago, met him several times, and he's not transitioning. The one transitioning is Gale.

Posted (edited)

I'm mentioning you too to make Lurker2 see the answer of Kenz0 lol

hmmm no one said he's transitioning. I met Gehe not so long time ago, met him several times, and he's not transitioning. The one transitioning is Gale.

Transitioning is a very private and personal decision. Some people never choose to transition evdn if they are trans. It is an expensive and complicated change after all, you have to be 100% sure that its the right step for you so I would never pressure someone (Gehe) to transition for the proofs.

I've been following the thread but I cant remember if Gehe flip flops his gender like Knite though for convenience but that's where it crosses the line for me for "lying" about gender.

I have been thinking a while about Gehe "transition" issue.

Maybe he just wants to be an animu boi in Cons and on the Internet but he wants to have some facilities not transitioning. For example, Geheichou said clearly that he likes boys mostly.

1.If you are a cis girl, you can date hetero boys. There are many of them. Many-of-them.

2.If you a gay cis boy, you can date gay boys. There are some of them.

3.But if you are a transboy, that actually pass, have a beard, acne, go on T, etc. 

It's more difficult to get a boy who wants to date you. It's not impossible, but it's more difficult. Even if a hetero boy supposes to like cis and trans women, nowadays the reality is different. There are hetero boys who date transgirls but many of them don't want to do it.

Yes, I know that it's transphobic but this is how it is working now. Same for the gay example. Many gay boys only want to date cis boys. Even if this is transphobic, it is true.

My point is:

There are a majority of hetero boys who want to date cis girls. Cis normative girls. Without a beard, with tits, etc. It's horrible, I don't like it, but it's true.

Geheichou a few years ago had a boyfriend who supported him. But the relationship got fucked.

Hello there, I am Axsisel, one of Gehe's exes. I'm not going to harass or insult him, we pretty much don't have any kind of relationship anymore, we simply ignore each other, in fact I try to stay away of his life and endeavours, my actual couple has been insulted, bothered and received a lot of anon hate from Gehe's fans on her tumblr because I used to date him. Anyway, I found this page by pure chance and I read how in the second page or so some people uploaded pictures of what they thought was me, that "Axsisel" isn't me. 

After breaking up with Gehe I didn't want to have anything that reminded me of him, so I deleted my tumblr. Another of his exes took my url and decided to use it to harass him, harass Skaret ( aka InfernorumCanis ) and also use some of Gehe's fame to get attention. 

On those screenshots the guy who speaks even admits that he isn't Gehe's boyfriend, simply because that isn't me. Looking at those screenshots It may look like I am against trans people, I am not transphobic, I helped Gehe with his transition and accepting himself, in fact, I am dating a trans person nowadays.

Some of you might not believe that I'm the real Axsisel, honestly I don't care. I'm not here to insult or harass Gehe, just to defend myself, as long as someone reads it I will be ok. 

I have been speaking with Skaret about this topic, asking him about it and what did he remember. 

Hidden Content

But imagine Geheichou, like he is now. He has his male-sona that go to Cons, is popular on the Net, etc.

And then, if Geheichou wants to date a hetero boy, he can probably do it. Because of he still have the animu aesthetic-sona on the Internet but in real life he looks like a boyish girl. An aesthetic tomboy I guess.

He can enjoy his animu-sona and he can find easily a hetero boy who will say in Con that he is gay for Geheichou but in front of their parents they are going to be a normal hetero couple. Easy piece.

I'm not saying that this is ok, I know that this is what is being a fake boi... But maybe that is just what Geheichou wants, being a fake boi, with his Cons and his normal life separated. For his boyfriend and friends he will be a he but if the situation got complicated he will be a she. And that's all.

Geheichou has a beautiful female body and his male-sona actually works in Cons and Internet so if he's comfortable with his life, he doesn't need to go on T.

Other thoughts: You can be transgender or transexual or both, so maybe Geheichou it's just transgender but not transsexual. Like, he's more comfortable with male roles but he doesn't want to go on T, change his sex, etc. 

Plus, he maybe wants to still have his boyish girl appearance in real life for the reasons I said, I don't know.

This is just my thoughs, I'm not saying that this is true or correct or whatever. what do you think?

Edited by GoMons

Posted

did u guys see that after someone complained about Gehe not sharing Tofu's stuff, he shared today? Someone reads their own forum. Hi Gehe.

Posted (edited)

did u guys see that after someone complained about Gehe not sharing Tofu's stuff, he shared today? Someone reads their own forum. Hi Gehe.

I was who complained about it, lol. 

gehe.thumb.png.e7dba43b51105854dd4a2fa03

I am happy because of he did it. He used his media to help his friends. 
Even if he had only done it for what I said, at least he did.

Tofu is so cute. Poor old cute cat. :alpacacrush: 

Okay Gehe, today is my "I am not going to be angry with Gehe" day, enjoy it.

Edited by GoMons

Posted

off topic

I hope they get the help they need, the poor cat cant even walk straight right now. They went to emergencies... Hope he survives and get well soon