732 posts in this topic

Posted

And with no prior mentions to the game whatsoever, Gehe has jumped into the Daddy Game bandwagon!3.thumb.PNG.660b77bc146451106f8b9ce80615

Also don't forget he's still begging for birthday gifts:

8.thumb.PNG.77cd647ff77631594c76e7fa82a9

Posted

Gehe weeks ago won the cosplay contest with his friend Ayu, okay ... but I think two people could not win a contest in which the prize is valued at 400 euros, I think .. no seems suspicious? and an interesting fact, Ayuru has won three contests in a row ... her boyfriend (gale) friend of gehe and she ... will not have anything to do? sincerely, being Spanish I can confirm that the contests here are rigged and is like a mafia XDD Here the fame only works if you have a kawaii anime face, sadly. I have never seen gehe or ayu in an expo, but one of his friends (Elle), I did not seem like a bad person unless ... you know ... fame goes up in the head haha ... Cosplayers Spanish celebrities currently half are hipocrites or that sensation have caused me :(

I just wanted to give my opinion I can not speak badly about these cosplayers next to my cosplay scene because I would get treated badly by the fangirls DX srry for my English !! :/

Posted

Saw this thread and tbh, was a little surprised that there's even one on Gehe since he seems incredibly nice. But I had to make an account after reaching the end of this thread since a lot of stuff I felt I needed to make a comment on for the sake of making a comment on. And I understand if people don't agree with me or anything or whatever, but I just needed to say it and also sorry if this gets a little long:

On the topic of Gehe possibly being trans.....why does that matter? Besides the point that Gehe has already stated plenty of times that he's a guy and identifies that way. I don't think it's necessary and albeit rude to try and keep prying on the matter and trying to find little minute things that could point to what Gehe is packing in his pants. As someone who is on the Trans spectrum and is Nonbinary identifying. It's quite rude. 

Take this as a life lesson, in general, but if someone states that they identify as something. Don't try and keep prying with questions like "yea, but what are you?" or "yea but what's in your pants?" because I can gaurentee 10 times out of 10. I and other trans/nonbinary folks will drop you like a hot potato. It's absolutely no one's business weather a person is Trans or unless you are that person's sexual partner. And that is that. Also, there were a few people who brought up the topic of Gehe not "admitting that he's Trans and gaining privelege for being something he's not"........I'm sorry, but what? If a Transman/Cis man says they are a man, then they are. If a Transwoman/Cis woman says she's a woman then she is a woman. If a person is nonbinary or any gender of the nonbinary/trans spectrum, etc. then they are what they are (tho gender is complex, so people can feel that they identify with some other gender identity later on). 

Also people have brought up Gehe putting out his PO box for people to send him things......I follow a lot of cosplayers and they don't just open up a PO box and shout for people to send them things. And I've been following Gehe for quiet some time and while I do like him and don't agree with some people he hangs out with (coughKnitemayacough) generally people have always hit cosplayers, tumblr users up stating they want to send them things or that they want to buy them stuff off of their amazon wishlist. Which is nice that people want to do that, especially if they have predisposable income to be able to buy someone a gift or whatever. But not everything a person does is them being a greedy, manipulative butt, There's actual problematic cosplayers in the community. I've confronted some even when others have whole heatedly defended them. But Gehe honestly isn't that bad.

Also I don't really get the people complaining about Gehe doing "looks" for his wig reviews. Am I the only person who generally likes them? And thinks that those look photo shoots are actually more appealing visually than other cosplayers just showing off the wig on a stand or with the wig on and just standing in front of a mirror? I sort of view it the same way, my favorite short film youtubers like Corridor Digital does their sponsored ads. They make a backstory for the ads (i.e like their walking dead one where everyone in the office developed a "Neagan" disease and Jake played the game to understand them or for their recent Youtube Red series where Niko and Same had moments where they nearly died for "Agent" Jake to come and save them in order to promote their series Lifeline). Like, idk, but it kind of brings some life to the reviews and honestly, I would personally if I ever got free stuff to promote would make a story around it to review the wig or something. So I don't really get the hate for this? Or the super minor stuff either.

Posted (edited)

Saw this thread and tbh, was a little surprised that there's even one on Gehe since he seems incredibly nice. But I had to make an account after reaching the end of this thread since a lot of stuff I felt I needed to make a comment on for the sake of making a comment on. And I understand if people don't agree with me or anything or whatever, but I just needed to say it and also sorry if this gets a little long:

On the topic of Gehe possibly being trans.....why does that matter? Besides the point that Gehe has already stated plenty of times that he's a guy and identifies that way. I don't think it's necessary and albeit rude to try and keep prying on the matter and trying to find little minute things that could point to what Gehe is packing in his pants. As someone who is on the Trans spectrum and is Nonbinary identifying. It's quite rude. 

Take this as a life lesson, in general, but if someone states that they identify as something. Don't try and keep prying with questions like "yea, but what are you?" or "yea but what's in your pants?" because I can gaurentee 10 times out of 10. I and other trans/nonbinary folks will drop you like a hot potato. It's absolutely no one's business weather a person is Trans or unless you are that person's sexual partner. And that is that. Also, there were a few people who brought up the topic of Gehe not "admitting that he's Trans and gaining privelege for being something he's not"........I'm sorry, but what? If a Transman/Cis man says they are a man, then they are. If a Transwoman/Cis woman says she's a woman then she is a woman. If a person is nonbinary or any gender of the nonbinary/trans spectrum, etc. then they are what they are (tho gender is complex, so people can feel that they identify with some other gender identity later on). 

Also people have brought up Gehe putting out his PO box for people to send him things......I follow a lot of cosplayers and they don't just open up a PO box and shout for people to send them things. And I've been following Gehe for quiet some time and while I do like him and don't agree with some people he hangs out with (coughKnitemayacough) generally people have always hit cosplayers, tumblr users up stating they want to send them things or that they want to buy them stuff off of their amazon wishlist. Which is nice that people want to do that, especially if they have predisposable income to be able to buy someone a gift or whatever. But not everything a person does is them being a greedy, manipulative butt, There's actual problematic cosplayers in the community. I've confronted some even when others have whole heatedly defended them. But Gehe honestly isn't that bad.

Also I don't really get the people complaining about Gehe doing "looks" for his wig reviews. Am I the only person who generally likes them? And thinks that those look photo shoots are actually more appealing visually than other cosplayers just showing off the wig on a stand or with the wig on and just standing in front of a mirror? I sort of view it the same way, my favorite short film youtubers like Corridor Digital does their sponsored ads. They make a backstory for the ads (i.e like their walking dead one where everyone in the office developed a "Neagan" disease and Jake played the game to understand them or for their recent Youtube Red series where Niko and Same had moments where they nearly died for "Agent" Jake to come and save them in order to promote their series Lifeline). Like, idk, but it kind of brings some life to the reviews and honestly, I would personally if I ever got free stuff to promote would make a story around it to review the wig or something. So I don't really get the hate for this? Or the super minor stuff either.

You can like who you want, as long as you have an open mind. He does shit on his fans as seen by the first few posts made on his thread and makes money off being seen as a dude. As another transgender guy, I'd like to mention that there is absolutely nothing wrong with not telling people you are trans, and I also don't see anything wrong with telling people or coming across as being cis male. However, it's one or the other. With gender dysphoria, the last thing you want to do is tell people how andro you look in a female wig. Crossdressing is cool whatever but saying you look andro, all for the sake of looking like a uke yaoi boy is honestly wrong. Kinda shits on the real trans people who try so hard to pass as their appropriate gender. 

not to mention him acting like a spoilt brat.  Having his parents pay for everything for him, going to art school. But he complains he doesn't have enough money  (to which as another user said, stop cosplaying if that is the case) and begs for birthday gifts off his fans that he knows will do anything for him. Incredibly douchy and a way to take advantage of people. I want to go to university but I don't have the funds, and I work 35 hours a week. I simply can't afford it, me and him are the same age as well :/

That's my problem with him 

Edited by Renly-Mills

Posted

You can like who you want, as long as you have an open mind. He does shit on his fans as seen by the first few posts made on his thread and makes money off being seen as a dude. As another transgender guy, I'd like to mention that there is absolutely nothing wrong with not telling people you are trans, and I also don't see anything wrong with telling people or coming across as being cis male. However, it's one or the other. With gender dysphoria, the last thing you want to do is tell people how andro you look in a female wig. Crossdressing is cool whatever but saying you look andro, all for the sake of looking like a uke yaoi boy is honestly wrong. Kinda shits on the real trans people who try so hard to pass as their appropriate gender. 

not to mention him acting like a spoilt brat.  Having his parents pay for everything for him, going to art school. But he complains he doesn't have enough money  (to which as another user said, stop cosplaying if that is the case) and begs for birthday gifts off his fans that he knows will do anything for him. Incredibly douchy and a way to take advantage of people. I want to go to university but I don't have the funds, and I work 35 hours a week. I simply can't afford it, me and him are the same age as well :/

That's my problem with him 

I'll agree with the don't cosplay bit if you don't have money. But, again like I said through context and tone that he doesn't seem to be pushing his PO box out there like other folks I've seen on the internet do. It doesn't come across as "you're my fan/follow me so you're obligated to buy something." Like I said people buy things if they want to, if they have predisposable income or if they have limited income (which more or less speaks more abouy the person who is willing to shell out money). People generally do things with their own free will. Like fund shitty kickstarter projects. Like I follow cosplayers who are generally....shitty? Like in terms of personality and in their insta story, begging fans to buy them crap in exchange for their "love" or sexualixing anime children in their cosplays.

Also, what my dude? But how does Gehe wearing a wig (not a female wig, because wtf is a "female wig"?) and saying he looks ethereal and "andro" in it shit upon trans folk who identify on the binary? Like that's chill if you are a trans folk and you want to pass as a guy or a woman (or your part of the population that wants to be androgynous or dress however you please) but a guy, putting on a wig and saying it looks "andro" doesn't shit on real people who are trans and want to pass. It just doesn't and I know a lot of trans folks who would say the same. Especially since David Bowie and Prince were the godfathers of really revving up the whole "androgynous" movement which has been around forever.

Also people change? Like yea you could have been shitty to a fan, like what a few years ago, but people actually change. Also sorry to hear that you work 35 hours a week and can't go to UNI, but jfc I have friends (like who are in their 20s because I'm gonna assume Gehe is about 20 which is how old I am) who are either in the same position or work more hours than that and either still manage to go to college or are taking a sabatical. There's so many options for you to take: go to community college, get financial aid, still go to UNI but continue working as well. Yea college is expensive and I'm up to my ass in debt, but there's ways to get a college education and still work like you're working now.

Posted

I'll agree with the don't cosplay bit if you don't have money. But, again like I said through context and tone that he doesn't seem to be pushing his PO box out there like other folks I've seen on the internet do. It doesn't come across as "you're my fan/follow me so you're obligated to buy something." Like I said people buy things if they want to, if they have predisposable income or if they have limited income (which more or less speaks more abouy the person who is willing to shell out money). People generally do things with their own free will. Like fund shitty kickstarter projects. Like I follow cosplayers who are generally....shitty? Like in terms of personality and in their insta story, begging fans to buy them crap in exchange for their "love" or sexualixing anime children in their cosplays.

Also, what my dude? But how does Gehe wearing a wig (not a female wig, because wtf is a "female wig"?) and saying he looks ethereal and "andro" in it shit upon trans folk who identify on the binary? Like that's chill if you are a trans folk and you want to pass as a guy or a woman (or your part of the population that wants to be androgynous or dress however you please) but a guy, putting on a wig and saying it looks "andro" doesn't shit on real people who are trans and want to pass. It just doesn't and I know a lot of trans folks who would say the same. Especially since David Bowie and Prince were the godfathers of really revving up the whole "androgynous" movement which has been around forever.

Also people change? Like yea you could have been shitty to a fan, like what a few years ago, but people actually change. Also sorry to hear that you work 35 hours a week and can't go to UNI, but jfc I have friends (like who are in their 20s because I'm gonna assume Gehe is about 20 which is how old I am) who are either in the same position or work more hours than that and either still manage to go to college or are taking a sabatical. There's so many options for you to take: go to community college, get financial aid, still go to UNI but continue working as well. Yea college is expensive and I'm up to my ass in debt, but there's ways to get a college education and still work like you're working now.

Did you read through all 31 pages or skip half of it? He's done some questionable shit. There is 31 pages of proof, sources and links if you bothered to read it. You seem like a butt hurt fan who's trying to defend him. You bypassed the point @Renly-Mills said entirely about being seen as androgynous as well. 

As for your last paragraph, it is completely off topic and seems to be shade towards the user himself. Can you please make sure your points are relevant to the thread and if you are commenting on this thread, have an open mind.  

If you want to give 'advice', keep it to PM's 

Posted

I'm in the process of reading this whole thread, but I had to stop and comment on his old Shiro photos because...my god he had so much potential in that cosplay and it irked me so much. 

He's probably one of the best Shiro cosplays I have seen makeup and hair wise, but yet he still feels the need to blur his jawline 

I understand erasing a blemishs digitally when your concealer fails you but blurring your jawline??? 

c46875ff92e4b6f6abe752a219f2034b64cf4283

Space Dad has a pretty strong jawline, and so does Geheichou naturally. What is the purpose cosplay wise to blur away the chin? Shiro is a STRONG HARDENED MAN, and his design is supposed to reflect that with his sharp jawline. To blur the jawline out just makes Shiro turn into some soft anime boy and...no that's not Shiro? 

Clearly Gehe is insecure about his jaw, and I understand that he has some bidy issues as he is transitioning, but I think a strong jaw like his may actually aid in his cosplays because some anime characters have very pronouced jaws. Not everyone has a naturally sharp jaw like him, so that's his jaw is a thing he can use to his advantage in cosplay!

I know that in some of his newer cosplays he doesn't blur the jaw as much, but still. I want the guy to try a re-do at his Shiro, this time without an edited jawline! 

Again, sorry if this is old news but...it pisses me off to see such a great character be cosplayed and than changed into something not like the character in editing.

Posted (edited)

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

A long time without writing here! I missed you all so much!!! :alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove:

After seeing some Gehe's updates I wanted to comment some "discoveries" and I didn't plane to make it with a reply but I guess it will work. :alpacacrush:

He's probably one of the best Shiro cosplays I have seen makeup and hair wise, but yet he still feels the need to blur his jawline 

Hello @Tincalconite! I hope you don't get upset with this but I totally disagree with you, I think that Geheichou's makeup and hair style was actually no accurate.

I'm going to say my reasons:

About the hair:

1. I'm not a fan of the show but this character's head seems shaved like the one of Rivaille from attack on Titan, and Geheichou doesn't have it shaved.

2. This character has like, 3 sizes of hair, super short (the light grey zone), medium (the black zone) and long (the white zone). 

Geheichou has his hair uniform. There is no 3 different zones.

In the original character the white zone looks even "pasted" because of the size difference.

Resultado de imagen de shiro voltron profile

And about the Makeup, the scar doesn't even have the form that Shiro has in the TV show, i just googled "Shiro Voltron" and pasted two images here, and the scar is the same in both.

The scar is really thick in all of them in the nose, but the one of Geheichou is like an spaguetti compared to the one of Shiro.

I really didn't care about all of this because Gehe just did it as a test if I don't remember it bad, but your comment made me think in all the Shiro's (Voltron) cosplayers that actually did the make up and hair right and.. I just needed to say it, sorry! :alpacacrush:

Note: I will write more about more stuff I've seen this time if people write and that stuff, I don't want this topic inactive or dead, c'mon guys!  :hoplz:

I almost forget to say that the eyebrows are not accuracy neither, the sideburns are not even painted or made with makeup, Gehe's eye is edited, like eye tape but with photoshop, happy yellowface day.

And Geheichou doesn't have the skin painted brown.

- But, GoMons, that would be brownface! That's racist!

Well I don't know  a shit about that but he already used Colacao on his face on another Voltron character so it doesn't seems like a problem to Gehe.

Lance, isn't he?

Imagen relacionada

Edited by GoMons

Posted

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

A long time without writing here! I missed you all so much!!! :alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove:

After seeing some Gehe's updates I wanted to comment some "discoveries" and I didn't plane to make it with a reply but I guess it will work. :alpacacrush:

Hello @Tincalconite! I hope you don't get upset with this but I totally disagree with you, I think that Geheichou's makeup and hair style was actually no accurate.

I'm going to say my reasons:

About the hair:

1. I'm not a fan of the show but this character's head seems shaved like the one of Rivaille from attack on Titan, and Geheichou doesn't have it shaved.

bd3b8ece6e42335402f6a5be9a12c73c.png26512fcfd1825b5d8125984c53f9682c.png

2. This character has like, 3 sizes of hair, super short (the light grey zone), medium (the black zone) and long (the white zone). 

Geheichou has his hair uniform. There is no 3 different zones.

In the original character the white zone looks even "pasted" because of the size difference.

Resultado de imagen de shiro voltron profile

And about the Makeup, the scar doesn't even have the form that Shiro has in the TV show, i just googled "Shiro Voltron" and pasted two images here, and the scar is the same in both.

6e03deec6ef8da2f86207c6c40606faa.png 13453f637793e14e9804ff01a5d8fe6a.png

The scar is really thick in all of them in the nose, but the one of Geheichou is like an spaguetti compared to the one of Shiro.

I really didn't care about all of this because Gehe just did it as a test if I don't remember it bad, but your comment made me think in all the Shiro's (Voltron) cosplayers that actually did the make up and hair right and.. I just needed to say it, sorry! :alpacacrush:

Note: I will write more about more stuff I've seen this time if people write and that stuff, I don't want this topic inactive or dead, c'mon guys!  :hoplz:

Edit:

6e03deec6ef8da2f86207c6c40606faa.png13453f637793e14e9804ff01a5d8fe6a.png

I almost forget to say that the eyebrows are not accuracy neither, the sideburns are not even painted or made with makeup, Gehe's eye is edited, like eye tape but with photoshop, happy yellowface day.

Oh god, now that I'm looking at it closer you totally have some valid points...there are indeed much better Shiro cosplayers that nail Shiro much better. Wow. Thanks for opening my eyes, especially about the photoshopping of the eyeshape. 

Y I K E S

Yellowface and cosplay is a major no-no. 

I take back my previous statement about him looking good as Shiro. There are better Space Daddy cosplayers out there for sure! 

Posted (edited)

Yay, I actually want to bring some issues here too, I have seen recently people saying that Gehe is transitioning, well, there is no proofs of it, in fact, I think that this is not true, why I strarter to think on it?

1. Geheichou and Ayuru won the 1st Japan Weekend cosplay prize, 500 Euros. (Let's remember that Galebana is an organizer, Ayu is his girlfriend and Gehe is his bestie) When I saw Geheichou moving such a girly way, and his face on the video, I started to think on it. I know there are boys who has femenine movement but I think it's not the case.

2. The I checked some Geheichou's selfies, looking for facial hair. No facial hair found.

Then, why is people thinking that he is more masculine...? Aha!

I did with the answer! Geheichou is biting his face, like when you do the fish mouth! But not putting the lips like the one of the fish mouth, just biting your face sides.

1. Your jaw seems longer, VERY LONGER, and it gets more noticeable?

2. you say goodbye to your cheeks.

I'm going to put more exaples, even a video:

In the video you can see how Gehe is biting his face and then you can listen his voice which hasn't change. In the CON was the same according to what ppl told me.

More examples:

What's up with him and weird elf-like photoshoots recently? Dude, if you get a wig, just review it, don't do a photoshoot of how ~ethereal~ and elfish you are. He doesn't even bother to wear fitting clothes...

DIvKE_vXgAEruez.jpg

DI0SLWCW4AEAebm.jpg

Gehe started to do it recently.

I want to point one more thing but this is just for the lolz:

image.png

http://escosplay.com/horario-para-cosplayers-en-japan-weekend-madrid/

If you visit the page where Gehe was announced the name of the photo is:

http://escosplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/grafico-gehe-mandibula-editada-final-1024x635 .jpg

(I separated de dot from the jpg to make it seems as an url, not as the image itself)

"gehe mandíbula editada" = gehe edited jaw

grafico-gehe-mandibula-editada-final

If you compare old Geheichou's photos, well, "old", you see that even if the jaw is obviously edited, look that blur, he has cheeks so he's not biting his face, but in the new ones he is doing it all the time.

Resultado de imagen de geheichou chat noir

Again, if people keep commenting and that stuff I will post more and more stuff, see ya! :anime:

Edited by GoMons

Posted (edited)

So happy to see you back @GoMons:alpacacrush:

Gehe has been doing pretty weird edits of his face lately, he can't keep constant with what face shape he wants to have:

gegegee.thumb.PNG.a40e2f01f7d9de5d350d60gege.thumb.PNG.fe5ca9d9c358656d24e5caee3

(his Mikazuchi Munechika cosplay looks so bad omg)

Compare to this candid:

hhghg.thumb.PNG.7698e411de77297e1d725263

I wish we could elaborate a bit on the Spanish cosplay mafia, though, they look like they have so much drama..hhhhh.thumb.PNG.ad8b88e2b880b4728635760d

Edited by Euterpe
dup

Posted (edited)

@Euterpe I missed you too!!!!!!! :alpacalove::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush:

Gehe has been doing pretty weird edits of his face lately, he can't keep constant with what face shape he wants to have:

gegegee.thumb.PNG.a40e2f01f7d9de5d350d60gege.thumb.PNG.fe5ca9d9c358656d24e5caee3

I totally agree with this, It's very noticeable how he's biting his face on the 1st photo and not in the 2nd one.

that wig looks like licked by a llama.

did you notice that all the cosplays that Gehe is bringing to CONS are sponsored cosplays? Like the one from Nier Automata.

I would like to comment one thing that pissed me off from actually Geheichou's "cosplays" like:

He "cosplaying" Kirishima, from Boku no Hero Academia.

I mean, if the character looks like a shark and you don't want to put the same theeth as him cos you are going to looks like the character, a shark, you are a poser.

I'm really upset with those photos, why are you even wearing an open shirt like that? Kirishima does it? I'm so sorry but if you don't say me that THAT character is actually Kirishima I'm not going to be able to figure it out.

I know that it's a contest, not a real cosplay but for being a contest he taked too much time to do a photo for the fangrills and not enough time to made the character recognizable.

Edited by GoMons

Posted

I'm really upset with those photos, why are you even wearing an open shirt like that? Kirishima does it? I'm so sorry but if you don't say me that THAT character is actually Kirishima I'm not going to be able to figure it out.

That's the typical fakeboi shoot. Show enough bare skin but never nipples.  This way fangirl will drool over the idea that Gehe is a real life bishonen and forget that his costest is actually far from looking like the character.

gege.thumb.PNG.fe5ca9d9c358656d24e5caee3

Why is Gehe always doing this weird smirk?! I really want to slap his/her face when I see this expression. 

Also, the wig is terrible and the cosplay is mediocre. Was Gehe invited for this con ? Did Gehe came with a store bought cosplay, as a professional cosplayer? I could'nt care less if Gehe was just cosplaying for a hobby, but if you're a professional, you need to act like it.

Posted (edited)

Also, the wig is terrible and the cosplay is mediocre. Was Gehe invited for this con ? Did Gehe came with a store bought cosplay, as a professional cosplayer? I could'nt care less if Gehe was just cosplaying for a hobby, but if you're a professional, you need to act like it.

Exactly! I think that this time Gehe wasn't invited but all CON days he was wearing sponsored costumes. the on from Nier and the one of the llama licked wig.

I personally think that it's ok to take cool photoshoots with the sponsored cosplay, talk about it, etc, in your social media, but wear them to CONs it's.. I don't know, I think that a professional cosplayer suppose to wear their own costumes..

but hey, maybe it's the best option for him, I totally understand that if your handmade cosplays are crap you are going to prefer to wear the sponsored one..

Voqlq.thumb.gif.8b088cfdbce50b9b15168f60

Edited by GoMons

Posted

Firstly, I apologise for this reply but I have seen a comment by one of gehe's fans that can't go unignored. 

@ExistensialCryptid 

I am someone who has transitioned from male to female. I've had the surgery and been through all the treatment and the abuse of it all. And your comment astounded me. 

Take this as a life lesson, in general, but if someone states that they identify as something. Don't try and keep prying with questions like "yea, but what are you?" or "yea but what's in your pants?" because I can gaurentee 10 times out of 10. I and other trans/nonbinary folks will drop you like a hot potato. 

Okay, firstly. Who made you our spokesperson? That we will all beat people up if people asked us questions? This ENTIRE THREAD isn't about people wondering if Gehe has a dick or not. Have you actually bothered reading this thread at all or just scrolled? Because if you actually bothered reading it, plenty of trans and non binary folks have made their presence known. Hadrian, Siwon, Renly, myself. Not to mention coutless others who have dotted themselves through these 31 pages. All with their own reasoning as to why they dislike Geheichou. 

You claim you are all for trans rights. But this is the shittiest comment YOU CAN ACTUALLY SAY TO A TRANSGENDER PERSON and saying he looks ethereal and "andro" in it shit upon trans folk who identify on the binary? Like that's chill if you are a trans folk and you want to pass as a guy or a woman (or your part of the population that wants to be androgynous or dress however you...

Firstly, we don't want to just pass as a guy or girl. We want to be that. There's a clear line between dressing androgynously and having crippling dysphoria that makes some people want to kill themselves because they don't feel comfortable in their own body.  

Secondly, the comment Renly made isn't shitting upon trans people because it's fucking true.

Saying he's shitting on trans people when we, as trans people, see truth in it is straight up arrogant. You aren't a spokesperson for transgender people. You're a kid who spat their dummy out because their favourite cosplayer got a thread. 

(And to end this.  Not sure if you're of British origin like renly said but the maximum hours you can work in the UK is 40 hours so 35 hours is more than enough. It's also bullshit if you say your friends are working 40 hours and are at university. As @Yokoo says, keep advice to personal messages but that wasn't really advice but a pure 'in your fucking face'. Dunno what to think of that tbh)