How to increase the size of my boobs and butt?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

If i lose some weight, will my boob size shrink too? I don't wanna shrink my b-cup boobeh to an even smaller cup, please don't:phftt: .

Posted

If i lose some weight, will my boob size shrink too? I don't wanna shrink my b-cup boobeh to an even smaller cup, please don't:phftt: .

based on personal experience... yes, losing weight shrunk my c's to b's

Posted

based on personal experience... yes, losing weight shrunk my c's to b's

I can second that. Gaining/losing weight has affected on my boob size.

Posted

Of course it will, lol. Your breasts are largely made of fat! Naturally, if you lose weight, you get smaller breasts. 

Posted

Subliminals

Posted

You can't increase the size of your boobs unfortunately, but butt is possible. Look for Bret Contrera's Strong Curves workout plan. It's good for beginners all the way through advanced, and the program template is free online. If you want help with it then go to the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/StrongCurves/ and look at the FAQ or ask your questions there. :) But liks most people said, you will need to gain weight in order to gain muscle. Just remember to increase your protein intake!

Posted

I used to take Saw Palmetto supplements everyday and noticed a difference, other people have said the same. It's only a tiny difference, but if you have tiny boobs like me (AA) then it might be worth it (I wasn't taking it for boob growth it was just a happy side effect!)

Posted (edited)

just leaving this here, you should watch it if you want to know more about getting a big butt

Edited by KPOP

Posted (edited)

My boobs have grown a bit when I started taking the conceptive pill as they give you more estrogen. I went up half a cup when I started, which wasn't too great for me because I went from a DD to an E.

Edited by andraste