How to increase the size of my boobs and butt?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

help this pancake

Posted

The answer is simple: gain weight.

Posted

Invest in a push up bra and squat.

Posted

gain weight and muscle. eat more, lift weights and do some exercises for your butt and legs.

push up bras are a better option than surgery if you're broke 

Posted

Try drinking soy milk for breasts growth. Speaking from my own experience, i was trying to replace cow milk with it, it ended up making the situation worse, so i stopped drinking it after that but it would work for people who want bigger boobs

Posted

gain weight and work out. squats and chest presses... it's hard and needs lots of work but don't let that discourage you

Posted

Toilet paper. Foam padding. Plastic surgery. Push up bra with chicken cutlets.

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted

bra inserts

butt inserts.

don't have sex that night that would be awk

Posted

There really isn't much hope for boob growth, building pectoral muscles helps them look rounder and perkier though! Also, no matter the butt exercise I cannot really gain anything. It's really all in how your body distributes weight

Posted

you either have boobs or butt - both at the same time is rather rare and only achieved with plastic surgery. apparently drinking hop tea is good for growing breast tissue

Posted

I think there's nothing except gaining weight for getting larger breasts. In my country (idk if it's the same somewhere else), if you have super small breasts or if they're not the same size(must be huge difference then tho) and it's acknowledged by a psychologist that you suffer under them (because of lack of selfesteem or mobbing etc.), then you'll get a surgery paid by your health insurance. It's only for breasts and not butts as far as I know tho.  

For butt is exercising the best. It's hard work tho. Start with easy stuff and then push yourself to do more and more. I would love to do it too.. I hate my butt... but since I'm extremely lazy and my bf loves my small butt I don't lol. But I watched a ton of tutorials and stuff! 

Have in mind tho, that if your breasts/butt is naturally small your most likely to not get a Kim Kardashian like look. They will most likely just get more defined by it. For weight gain it's that everyone gains on different places.. some belly, some face, some arms and some on their butt. So it's not the safest method. Let alone healthy. (eventho there is a healthier way of gaining weight by eating a lot of nuts and things with 'good' fats in them).

I would recomend working out. It's probably the best way. But you have to be patient with it. Won't work over night.

Posted (edited)

I am on this quest to achieve a better bust and booty too, my friend.

Here is what is helping me overall (and it has been working!! Still going and enjoying it. I mean hey, what is wrong with improving your health and being happy in the process?) 

* Sign up for a good gym (rec center ones, if they have good equipment and flexible hours, then yes go for it. That's what I use). Super fancy gyms with contracts and not always the best way to go...and they can put a hole in your wallet when you might not need to fish out that sum of money for a GOOD workout gym.
Take time to get familiar with the gym you choose. Ask help when you need it. Get comfortable, if you are not a gym go-er. Play your favorite music on your ipod and go ham with the elliptical, squats, lifting dumbbells for a chest press, and doing booty workouts on mats. Even if you feel a bit uneasy doing some of the sexy booty workouts infront of people...just use the other machines and go home to do some exercies.

* YOUTUBE is bae. There are so many work out videos that you don't even have to try hard to get ideas. Binge watch them. Start with easy ones maybe with no equipment. Experiment. Create a booty playlist like I did lol ;)

*Eat well and eat lots of that healthy food to gain a bit of weight! Since you are dedicating yourself to working out (this needs to come hand in hand to get the best results), gaining some weight and turning it into muscle is not bad. Look up some good foods for booty building. I think potatoes and whey protein shakes and unsalted nuts...eggs....etc are among the recommended. Feed that body.

*Look at inspiration of, say, instagrammers who have a nice rump. Might inspire you. Don't compare though. If you feel like you feel like crap looking at the ladies who have what you want and it discourages you, then don't worry and don't look then. Focus on yourself. :) You are creating a stronger you and that is all that matters. Not everyone has the same fat distribution and some ladies from different backgrounds have that bonus from birth to naturally have bigger bums or boobs. Whatever. It's about you.

* Focus on your abs!! Why? Because if you have a thinner sort of muscular core/abs, then your behind and boobs instantly will look more prominent. Also, when walking, shoulders back and good posture really helps show the girls better than slouching.

* For clothes that accentuate your butt, wear grey workout tight fitting pants. Black tends to hide your bum more haha so grey always makes me feel like I look better in that department. ;D Oh yeah and jeggings or high waisted jeans with small back pockets make your butt looks sooo good. I like shopping at Guess for some of my jeans and I wear them all the time instead of ones that are not fitting nicely or are loose. 

And yeah...I probably have more tips. I know that boobs are not magically or easily able to become 2-3 cups size bigger besides gaining weight or getting a boob job. Personally, I would so get a boob job lol. I don't have small ones but as I got older I actually really like the whole hour glass shape and desire it for myself. Nothing too big or crazy.

Do not get butt injections or whatever in places you do not research...if you choose to do some butt filler thing. Horror stories of doctors putting cheap substances or things you should never inject into a person and then making a nice bottom for a few months...then the bums just become like all deformed and sagging. It's gross. 

Edited by Meowskers

Posted

Girl, I've been trying to increase my breast size for years now and nothing works. I got on birth control and it made me from like a 32AA to like a 32A so there's an improvement? But like everyone else said, gaining weight is the fastest way to grow your boobs, lol. 

There are a lot of exercises that will make your butt bigger, but squats with no weights (like every girl likes to do) will not make it any significantly larger. Your butt is a muscle, and to gain muscle, you need to use some amount of weights to get that result. Of course, that also means you'll get thicker thighs as well. 

Posted

EXERSIZE, lift weights and ish, if you just start gaining weight you'll just have a weird flabby flat butt ._. gain muscle along with eating higher calorie content with larger amounts of protein to gain muscle. by working the targeted areas while working to gain weight you ensure that you have firmness to them as well and they are not just squishy. 

download (5).jpg