• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Language exchange anyone?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Would anyone be interested in doing a language exchange?? I've been trying to learn Swedish for about two months but realized it would be better if I had someone I could talk to. I know Japanese and would be willing to do some sort of exchange either over email, Skype, etc. 

Also, your native language doesn't have to be Swedish, I'd be willing to learn something else as well. :alpacacrush:

Posted

A really interesting topic i've found ^^

I'm portuguese if is anything you want to learn ask me :alpacawink:

Posted

Great topic :alpacacrush:

I think it's a great idea and I hope more people see this topic.
I'm now studying Spanish, Japanese and Turkish. And my native language is German.
If anyone could teach me some Spanish I can offer German and basic Japanese. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Great topic :alpacacrush:

I think it's a great idea and I hope more people see this topic.
I'm now studying Spanish, Japanese and Turkish. And my native language is German.
If anyone could teach me some Spanish I can offer German and basic Japanese. :lamaheadshake:

¿Cómo te va?  Recuerda practicar la gramática en español, es un idioma que cuesta aprender, ¡pero lo lograrás!

Posted

¿Cómo te va?  Recuerda practicar la gramática en español, es un idioma que cuesta aprender, ¡pero lo lograrás!

Gracias por su repuesta :alpacacrush:

He estado muy vago en mis vacaciones..:alpacaworry2:

Posted

Gracias por su repuesta :alpacacrush:

He estado muy vago en mis vacaciones..:alpacaworry2:

awww,  ¡suenas adorable ! :3 

take care and study a lot :D

Posted

Oooh I'm from Sweden xD Where are you from? I get excited whenever I hear someone trying to learn Swedish hehe :D 

Posted

I speak Gàidhlig (Scottish Gaelic) if anyone is interested in learning that haha. I take Japanese and Arabic classes and would love a buddy to learn with/teach me! 

Posted

Spanish is all I've got. I'd love to learn really any new language. 

Posted

I'm Turkish and if anyone's interested in learning Turkish, just shoot me a message! We can be study buddies. Turkish literature is really precious guys, you don't want to miss it :alpacacrush:

Posted

A swede here! I would definitely recommend using the app Hello talk!

Posted

i only know spanish(i was born and raised in spain), english and portuguese but if anyone wants any help with any of those languages feel free to message me!

Posted

I can offer German. I write novels since I'm 11 cause my dad was a writer too, so I'm not one of those adults that have forgotten all the grammar rules, haha

I actually learned French too but I hate that language. I'd love to have further English lessons but from someone who grew up in an English speaking country. If anyone's up to helping me, shoot me a message. I'd be very very thankful! :alpacacrush:

Posted

I actually speak French, I'm canadian-french so I can speak English and French so far! :) 

I actually wanna learn Italian or German :alpacacrush:

Posted

I can offer German as well as  basic japanese :alpacabored: (3rd semester student)