Favorite dog breed

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy dog are you sure that's not a lion?! :waatplz:

Marley is so precious! Assuming he's loyal and smart from that cool mix, never seen one before.

he's very loyal but he's a bit of an idiot lol, though he can do that trick where you pretend to shoot them and they roll over and play dead. I'm sure he'd be able to do more tricks easily if we actually trained him though

Posted

Holy dog are you sure that's not a lion?! :waatplz:

Marley is so precious! Assuming he's loyal and smart from that cool mix, never seen one before.

Haha Yep it is indeed a dog, they are very big dogs. When they are next to people you can see how big they really are:

http://fuzzytoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/l-tibetan-mastiff-like-a-personal-bear-to-snuggle-with-want.jpg

Posted

I love all dogs but Welsh corgis hold a special place in my heart. :alpacacrush: Here is my corgi Molly:

DSCN0066.thumb.JPG.b59aac20cd33608a6e23b

Also Basset Hounds:

basset-hound-howard_34698_990x742.thumb.

They are just so droopy and cute.:alpacacrush: Not very bright though...

Posted

My favourite breed has to be pomeranians they are like little fluffballs of happiness :alpacalove:

Pomeranian-cute-wallpaper.jpg

Little-cotton-ball-l.jpg

wDa1uwt.jpg

Posted (edited)

Mine are Västgötaspets and Collie (I have one and my family has nine) ^^

Västgötaspets_hane_5_år.jpg

Below is our dog Hero :) 

13483313_10154321569763384_1872647794024729200_o.jpg

Edited by pikachu

Posted

I always wanted to have husky as my pet :alpacaworry2:

Posted

We need to have a thread like this for cats too! Looking at all these cute dog pictures is really making me feel so happy :alpacacrush:

I identify more as a "cat person" but I love huge dog breeds like Leonbergers:

Leonberger-Dog-Images.jpg

_86578929_hagrid1.jpg

Spitz are also really cute (happy to see others here loving them too) and as an owner of a Norbottenspets/Nordic Spitz puppy I gotta say it's my favourite dog breed:

norrbottenspets.jpg

norrbottenspets-2.jpg

astrid2.jpg

They have such a cheerful and kind personality and they get along with everyone! They are also great hunting buddies which they are often used for. Here's a picture of our dog Jekku (with his best friend Tiivi the cat):

13183314_566500423523994_1815588446_n(1)

13712301_1610893185907294_1041788793_n.t

Posted

Screenshot_2016-08-11-15-44-29.thumb.png

They're not exactly what you'll call cute, but somehow Borzoi really fascinate me and I don't know why but sometimes I do find their facial features funny like a horse.

Screenshot_2016-08-11-15-44-45.png

Posted (edited)

How do you choose a favourite? I'm not even a dog person, but there are multiple breeds that I can't resist.
My ultimate favourites are poodles and leonbergers, but other ones that I'd consider my favourite are huskies and pretty much every breed with "bull" in their names

Leonberger-Hummer-Luna-vo.jpg

These are leonbergers and just look at them! So adorable!

Edit: I skipped the last page but I realised someone else also mentioned Leonbergers hehe

Edited by 2cutesocks

Posted

Shiba inu

3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpg

Posted (edited)

beagles~ not really exciting compared to others on here but i love them~~ they require so much energy tho... probably best for me because i tend to get lazy. 

also yes to a thread for cats,,, I like cats too

Edited by trixchia

Posted

I love all dogs but Welsh corgis hold a special place in my heart. :alpacacrush: Here is my corgi Molly:

DSCN0066.thumb.JPG.b59aac20cd33608a6e23b

Also Basset Hounds:

basset-hound-howard_34698_990x742.thumb.

They are just so droopy and cute.:alpacacrush: Not very bright though...

definitely two dog breeds I would love to have :lamaheadshake: your corgi is adorable <3

I like a lot of breeds. Even mutts. Some of the ones that stand out for me are: dalmatians, poodles, corgis, shiba inus, greyhounds, pharoah hounds, and doberman pinchers. Who could resist those faces?

DobermanPinscher_hero.jpg

1380475.jpg

Posted

My favourite breed is my dog, heh. He's a mutt between a Border collie (LOVE THEM ..so cute, intelligent and friendly) and a german breed called Muensterlaender (also big cuties.)

titel1qvxen3dfua.jpg

muensterlaenderzsge0oh7u5.jpg

But I love every dog breed/mutt :alpacacrush:  But especially Huskys, Chihuahuas (the long hair version tho!), Golden Retriever, Australian Shephard, .. ugh.. the list could go on forever. :alpacadone:

In case someone wants to see my dog lol.

20160123173419ae3fgw7mrn.jpg

snapchat818002j49bwy1hqu.jpg

Posted

Black Russian Terriers. I saw a number of them over the weekend and they are magnificent beasts (that may or may not have eyeballs, it's hard to tell). 

brt.jpg

black-russian-terrier7.jpg