Venus Angelic's Father??

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope to god that Venus doesn't have daddy issues, because I can see her making weird videos about that kind of shit.

Maybe that's why she does any videos at all?

Sure, it started as a hobby. But you can bet she LOVES the attention now. You could even say she's chosen to have a full time job, based on getting attention. Not like a modeling career, where you help promote a product. Not like a v-logging career, where you share your life lessons. Not even an artistic career, where you create and add to culture. But, a YouTube Career, based on getting attention... for being cute

She chooses to center her life around acting.
Her voice is an act. Her kindness is an act. Her looks are an act. I'd say her innocence is an act, but I digress; the list is unending.  (And yes... Margo is behind some of it, but Venus LOVES the attention from the other side of the monitors too.) Why does she want SO MUCH ATTENTION

Maybe, because it fills the emotional void of not having a father. 
She gets a TON of gratification from having strangers to praise her. She probably craves for it... the way she probably craves for a father figure. She feels loved by her fans, and accepted by them, unconditionally. She can make mistakes, and lie to them, and talk back to them, but it's ok... they still love her. Like a Daddy. I seriously think this chick is an attention seeker, and it is mainly stems from not getting much from her Dad. 

Posted

I believe to leave this issue in her private life but during the whole "not married because typo" incident I noticed it was the Hungarian embassy and not Swiss. So for whatever reason, she was never able to get the Swiss citizenship from her father. It makes me speculate he wasn't around after the birth to even sign the birth certificate and Margo never bothered to get him to.

Posted

I believe to leave this issue in her private life but during the whole "not married because typo" incident I noticed it was the Hungarian embassy and not Swiss. So for whatever reason, she was never able to get the Swiss citizenship from her father. It makes me speculate he wasn't around after the birth to even sign the birth certificate and Margo never bothered to get him to.

Wondering if  even her father is Swiss. Could be Italian. 

Posted

I don't know if anyone pointed it out.. But probably Venus' father pays her a "pension" or something like that. I am not sure about other countries, but here when your parents divorce, if you stay with your mom, your dad has to pay you a pension monthly until you become an adult/finishes college. 

That could explain how they always have so much money, other than YouTube. Just a theory. :Alpacashocked:

Also, I do believe her father is Italian, because Palermo is Italian name and so is Isabelle. So it could be true.

Posted (edited)

I don't know if anyone pointed it out.. But probably Venus' father pays her a "pension" or something like that. I am not sure about other countries, but here when your parents divorce, if you stay with your mom, your dad has to pay you a pension monthly until you become an adult/finishes college. 

That could explain how they always have so much money, other than YouTube. Just a theory. :Alpacashocked:

Also, I do believe her father is Italian, because Palermo is Italian name and so is Isabelle. So it could be true.

Swiss-born Italian?

Anyway, atleast here in Sweden, the financial aid isn't that much. It's around 150eu, so I don't think that'd explain how they get ahold of ''so much money''.

Edited by johndoe

Posted

Swiss-born Italian?

Anyway, atleast here in Sweden, the financial aid isn't that much. It's around 150eu, so I don't think that'd explain how they get ahold of ''so much money''.

Oh, I see. Well, here in Brazil, the government will determine how much your parent give you according to your  parent's payment check. It's certainly different from country to country. But I guess its mostly likely that in Switzerland it works like in Sweden. 

Btw, sorry for my bad English and if I am not expressing my words correctly. 

Posted

In Switzerland it's the same: the final amount is determined by the parent's income, but it has to be at least 250 CHF (around 225€).

Posted

I think this drama could be a nice moment for her father to step in

Posted

If he hasn't been part of their lives in so long, and Venus clearly has no interest in mentioning him, then he has absolutely no business to step in anywhere. Please don't take my comment as scolding, but I usually see extended family saying the same thing about my cousin's "dad". The man literally has nothing to even do with her, yet they think he can have a say in something he hasn't even been apart of in years.

No.

Posted

If he hasn't been part of their lives in so long, and Venus clearly has no interest in mentioning him, then he has absolutely no business to step in anywhere. Please don't take my comment as scolding, but I usually see extended family saying the same thing about my cousin's "dad". The man literally has nothing to even do with her, yet they think he can have a say in something he hasn't even been apart of in years.

No.

her father stepping in now could cause even more drama, and if he was abusive it could traumatize both Venus AND Margo. If he did kick them out of the house when Venus was young, he has no right to come in now. 

Posted

A picture of the man himself. From Margo's father's instagram.

Posted

omg he DOES look like Robin Williams

Posted

omg he DOES look like Robin Williams

guess she wasn't kidding when she said Robin reminded her of her dad.

Posted (edited)

Wow, it makes me a sad that Margo didn't want him in Venus' life. I wonder if he's still alive and if he thinks of Venus. 

Edited by creamcorn

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by uchi