Venus Angelic's Father??

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so i just remembered about seeing Margret post a Facebook post about Venus's father and her finally getting divorced but then i rembered about that time Venus tried to be a singer and she wrote something that sounded like her father passed away so i will just post these pictures about it so you can understand what im talking about what do you think?  

33.thumb.PNG.affc7c349d05a928ab11ee11a27

hiu.thumb.PNG.154aefe72aec45a9b1d7b09860

h.thumb.PNG.01d919ac8bbd21b2529f02160adf

uhhh.thumb.PNG.aa9f693218a8acf6820bf86b6

Posted

I think Venus wanted to play the victim as always... There's something Margo said here about Venus' father something about kicking him out of her house and there's a comment from Venus (in one of the screenshots about Manaki) saying that her mother saved her life when she was 7 by kicking her father out... I assume this guy was abussive towards Margo and Venus O.o or maybe they're exaggerating but who knows? I'll go for the abussive father/husband theory... Sounds more logical.

Posted

Well, 'lost in tragic circumstances' doesn't mean 'died'. It sounds that way and everyone assumes that's what she meant (as intended), but it doesn't exclusively state that. It could be that perhaps he was abusive or otherwise misbehaved and so the circumstances were tragic when Margo kicked him out and subsequently Venus 'lost her father'. They play with semantics the same way now with this 'he's my ex-boyfriend because now he's my fiancé' crap.

I don't think it's fair to mislead donators or your audience like that.

Posted

I've always wondered who her father was. Do u think everything would be different if they had a male/father figure in their lives? 

Posted

If he was abusive, it sort of explains why Margo clings onto Venus. It's a protective mechanism; protecting her from further harm, which never really stops. A friend of mine's mother is just like that. She has a hard time letting go after traumatic experiences, and is still under the impression her daughter is in danger when there is no danger (plus my friend is well into her twenties).

However, typically, someone who has been in an abusive relationship doesn't post pictures of men who resemble their abusive partners. Usually they want to wipe out any mention of them. So it's kind of strange for both Margo and Venus to talk about a guy that might've been dangerous. That is if those rumours have something true to them.

Maybe there isn't really a big story behind the absence of her father. Couple separate and move on.

Posted

Uhm, maybe a lot of you would disagree but she obviously won't share any details about her father in public. They always mentioned little things that caused only more confusion by her fans and said he shouldn't be talked about. I respect that and wouldn't make assumptions like this. Maybe for once that's really something they had a hard time with not just playing the victim. 

Posted

Agreed. I think somewhere in Margaret's posts here on PULL she asked not to talk about Venus' father and frankly, he's not a part of the picture when it comes to her online personality, thus not worth discussing. I think it's important to remember that they are both ESL so what they say in relation to him might not make perfect sense either.

Lies or truth, in general they don't talk about him. That means they want to keep that part of their lives private. Fair enough, I suggest they do the same for more aspects of their lives.

Posted (edited)

Props for him that he didnt return to the family after venus got internet famous and made some youtube money. I guess if he really was abusive and an asshole, he would return after she made some money, but he didnt. So I cant exactly believe margos story, maybe she was the abusive one or sth in between all this scenarios happened. 

Edited by Ronie.97
Grammar baby

Posted

Could be a PR stunt too, to gain sympathy. I've seen people do it before and I personally know a woman at my workplace who says that her ex-husband was an abuser and alcoholic. I believe she said it out of spite because he has custody of their kids and he left her for another woman. What Margo says can or cannot be true, who knows.

Posted

Oh com'on i think they are hiding the  "daddy theme"  when they have no other "theme" to interest ppl with.

Like a backup plan.

Posted

Oh com'on i think they are hiding the  "daddy theme"  when they have no other "theme" to interest ppl with.

Like a backup plan.

^ I think Margo is cynical enough to do that.

I'm not saying what they went through wasn't real or it wasn't traumatising, but I think that Margo is cynical and exploitative enough to use that to her and Venus' advantage.

Posted (edited)

Im curious as to whatever happened to the father..

Maybe it's just word play, like someone else already mentioned. Regardless it may be good that he isn't around. Nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors.. He very well may have been abusive.

Edited by GlassKimisawa
Fixed typing

Posted

Maybe Venus used the word tragic to make it more pitiful or something, but I doubt the father died. Maybe Margo and the father got divorced when Venus was very young, and that was maybe the tragic event in Venus' life. Loosing a parent is always a painful experience for a child, so that's probably her way of saying that it was a painful event, even if she makes it sound like he was involved in a brutal car crash and didn't survive...

Posted

I hope to god that Venus doesn't have daddy issues, because I can see her making weird videos about that kind of shit.

Posted

I thought Venus father left soon after her birth? Or at least, that what she said in an interview.