Chinese Living Dolls

762 posts in this topic

Posted

For some bizarre reason, there are a lot of living dolls on Chinese social media and they always pts or have plastic surgery their body and face to the point they look so warped and scary, and is said by many that they look like "evil snake spirits". But i always found them, well, kinda interesting and funny to look at :douge:
So i want to make a general thread instead of individually because there are a lot of them and individually, they're not really that interesting to follow closely.

Lets start with the legendary Hee Lee Dae, she is 16 y.o and is said to had plastic surgery when she is 15 in an attempt to get her ex boyfriend back.

Her weibo has been inactive since last year tho : www.weibo.com/u/5213473401

This is her before plastic surgery :
aa23ab822aa8a598.jpg

and after  :

2781D46E00000578-3036381-image-a-46_1428

2781C6C200000578-3036381-image-a-45_1428

Lee-Hee-Danae-4.jpg

Danae-1.jpg

2781D46600000578-3036381-image-a-49_1428

She also like to post sexy photos with her body heavily shooped :

1428649203703.jpg

h52.jpg

005GPcAFjw1er60ra7utij30np0xaaeg.jpg

uj-plasztiklany-10.jpg

Then we have this girl who recently become famous because of terrible shooped pictures :

f6ztfzl-1470131667728.jpg

She is 15 y.o, from Henan, Zhengzhou, is said to be the "hot girl" with 20kg body

klrxhwb-1470131686580.jpg

This is quote from a news about her :

"What’s even more shocking than her unnatural features is the extravagant lifestyle she leads. She often posts pictures of herself in hotels and resorts, donning brand-name shoes and accessories, getting new tattoos, and lounging about in revealing outfits.

The girl often fires back to her critics on Weibo, once saying: “Those people bashing me: When you were 15, did you get presented with branded perfumes on a daily basis? Were you chauffeured around in luxury cars? How much of the world have you seen at the age of 15? Did you have 500,000 yuan [USD80,415] of pocket-money to spend every month when you were 15? If you didn’t then shut up, you are in no position to be bashing me. We have to live with the times to survive in today’s society, we can’t afford to be at a disadvantage at the starting line…” "

tb2juvhsfxxxxarxpxxxxxxxxxx-1026319439-1

noxc3ip-1470132029043.jpg

You can see her real face reflected on the car's window here, lol

tb2uicjsfxxxxxrxxxxxxxxxxxx-1026319439-1

EDIT : I look into this girl and it seems no one actually know who she is, she is just an anonymous model who is modeling for a fashion vendor on websites like taobao. So any article you read about her may be false  

So what do you think about them ?

More human barbies : https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2218-chinese-human-barbies/?do=findComment&comment=95977

Posted

ha,this girl picture been viral at my facebook timeline.
its scary and shop to alien form,maybe its just me but i dont think its pretty if a girl look like this in real life.

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted (edited)

The problem aren't those people. The problem is people who follow them and like it. :beardo:

Thing is a lot of people hate them, in comment sections of these pictures people would say things like "I threw up my lunch" "Thanks for giving me nightmares", and copy and paste the Buddhist purifying mantra or other memes. There are negative comments everywhere, but these people are really full of themselves and they keep doing it, they think people are jealous of them either for their looks or for their wealth, imo they're kinda fucked up in the head. Most follow them for the lulz but a lot of those barbies honestly believe they have a large fanbase.

Edited by Par

Posted

WHY tho??? 

I mean it's like a mixture of plastic surgery and bad shooping with a bit of shit (literal) shit mixed into it... damn. the 20kg body? gurl. why do you lie to yourself? 

Posted (edited)

640_2b4efe059afb1a3f7383d1abeaa16e3a.jpg

He looks warped

It's terrifying... Imagine seeing that in person

Edited by M

Posted

:beardo: Seriously? They think that face makes them looks cute/handsome/whatever they think? No it looks like an alien and sooo weird!

Posted (edited)

Shouldn't this go into general discussion?

I think it's quite sad actually. Plastic surgery isn't as widely available in China so they compensate with photo editing. It reminds me of how common it is for South Koreans to get cosmetic surgery to conform into their society. Conformity is such a big thing in East/SE Asia and it shows what lengths people will go with a low enough self-esteem.

Edited by SnowFlaker

Posted

You can't forget the legendary 蛇精男 - 劉梓晨:hurrplz:

download.jpg

lmao i actually just saw him on my newsfeed but i don't know his name so i got lazy, and i'm living room for you guys to fill in, there are a lot of them that i don't remember/know the name

I think it's quite sad actually. Plastic surgery isn't as widely available in China so they compensate with photo editing. It reminds me of how common it is for South Koreans to get cosmetic surgery to conform into their society. Conformity is such a big thing in East/SE Asia and it shows what lengths people will do with a low enough self-esteem.

yeah i don't know what section it should go it, idk, this thread kinda belong there but as the same time not really. Anyway the mod can move it if they feel it doesnt belong in this section

Posted

Didn't this become a thing in Russia a few years ago? These shoops are worse than Valeria's

I think it's quite sad actually. Plastic surgery isn't as widely available in China so they compensate with photo editing. It reminds me of how common it is for South Koreans to get cosmetic surgery to conform into their society. Conformity is such a big thing in East/SE Asia and it shows what lengths people will do with a low enough self-esteem.

I was thinking the same.

Posted

I think it's quite sad actually. Plastic surgery isn't as widely available in China so they compensate with photo editing. It reminds me of how common it is for South Koreans to get cosmetic surgery to conform into their society. Conformity is such a big thing in East/SE Asia and it shows what lengths people will go with a low enough self-esteem.

Actually it's pretty common there now, housewives here in HK would even go on cosmetic surgery trips to places like Shenzhen and Dongguan. Though a lot are illegal doctors, so South Korea is still the prime place to go to for cosmetic surgery.

It may be better if it's moved to general discussion, but these people are all over the news and have plenty of snowflake behavior worth talking about, especially the warped up...man thing up there.

Posted

Actually it's pretty common there now, housewives here in HK would even go on cosmetic surgery trips to places like Shenzhen and Dongguan. Though a lot are illegal doctors, so South Korea is still the prime place to go to for cosmetic surgery.

It may be better if it's moved to general discussion, but these people are all over the news and have plenty of snowflake behavior worth talking about, especially the warped up...man thing up there.

I was comparing their prevalence to rates of other countries, which is low for the large population China has.

Posted

They look awful and not like humans anymore. The asian beauty standards are fuckn crazy and it seems like it's already burned in their mind. You can't achieve them natural in most cases. If you'll have a child it will look nothing like you at all and has to compare itself with someone that had multiple operations to achieve that look. It must be really depressing to wait till your old enough to get surgery and be part of the beauty elite. They have a two class society and i guess young people feel a lot of pressure to fit in. How could you love yourself if everybody looks stunning and beauty is such a big topic. No wonder they have a very strange image of beauty standarts and ideals in their had. Edits like this just show how abstruse the society is right now and how much it influences teenagers minds.