Boyfriend sightings

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Separate thread focused on pictures/screen grabs of Taylor's boyfriend or theories about him.

Goal of this topic is to provide easier access and an organized place to reference her BF.

Feel free to contribute any previous pictures of him.

gerabgtr.thumb.png.2327d00578af12004e96e

He appears on the glass door in the back.

Taken at around 17:20 of her I Have a Boyfriend vlog.

Edited by SnowFlaker
Provided link

Posted

Yeah we shouldn't forcefully try to expose him to the public eye. He doesn't want to and isn't a flake. 

Posted (edited)

I don't think we should involve him either. But I think Taylor will be soon enough herself. As soon as the interest in her starts to decline again (which they are since she's vlogging daily), she will push it up with something like that. Or a make up video, haha. :hoplz: She likes to keep some of those aces inside her sleeve, like Rosie's surgery (yes, it was planned at a time to bring her more viewers, I'm sure).

But: Am I they only one who is somehow annoyed how she is now 'teasing' with him in all of her vlogs. You can get a glimpse of a bodypart of him most of the time, at least his lunch. She's often times talking to him, his comments are in almost every video.

Also now it's we getting lunch, we walking Rosie, we
It's like one of your friends who suddenly becomes 'we' instead of 'I' after finding a boyfriend. :darth:

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

yes I think we should leave it out -
that being said, I think the blurred out stuff in this video was maybe the boyfriend (it's completely blurred out, so that's why i'm still posting it. People were asking why its blurred before)

(around 18:50)
Its either 1) boyfriend 2) something on tv that can't be shown bc of copyright? I'm not sure of the room layout
3) Again im not sure of the room layout but maybe her balcony gives away her location.

I think it's her boyfriend though :') Like  you can hear a slight noise in the background which might be him moving stuff around, plus rosie is barking on the left side (if you wear headphones) - rosie seems to whine and bark at people a lot :')

I think if it's something she points out (like when she teases about elbow san) it's fine.  For now, as long as you can't actually identify him I think it's fine. 

Posted

Tbh her bf isn't interesting. I was so invested when she would lie and claim him as manager and we all knew otherwise. But now that the truth is out, it's duller than our theories. :hmm:

Posted

Please leave me out of this guys 😜

Posted

This from the first post of the thread: Taylor R Tay Tay Real Face

Not confirmed who this is but it seems like they are in pyjamas and it looks quite intimate.

Maybe she was on a tv show/movie/slumber party who knows.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-16_at_3.03.14_PM.thumb.png.ac15a966bad921df72afe4d731d7f773.png

Posted

That's a screenshot from a drama she did.

Posted

Screenshot_3.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_3.jpg

At this point, elbow san has been revealed (not willingly, so it can't be talked about on here).