• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Momodere/Peachpie.jpg/Sparkly.Baby

43 posts in this topic

Posted

She buys followers and likes^^, that's why she's getting so popular so fast. I don't remember if she admitted it on here or on IG, but it's definitely somewhere on the thread

so much for this amirite?

Screenshot_20161027-235758.jpg

Posted (edited)

She's almost at 10k! How much is she spending on fake followers for fake fame?

Edited by Chisomo

Posted

All her editing, buying followers & likes, and justifications are kind of sad, but at least she admits to her insecurities 

As much as I don't care I think she could have a different approach though? Like she admits she has all those insecurities and what she edits and all buuut...as she seems to strive for fame it irks me because thats no proper way of dealing with insecurities? And kind of telling your followers yo if you have issues just shoop them away seems kind of superficial? Or rather its just avoiding the problem in the first place.
You don't have to love yourself nor am I preaching this because I've got my own struggles but dealing with your fear helps a TON in getting better
Just my two cents

Posted

She's lurking her thread. Mentioned in her Instagram story that she doesn't buy followers. 

Posted (edited)

I recently noticed she has now 3 accounts on IG: peachpie.jpg as public, mollylikesramen or something as private account and ebi.trash for ranting, salty and negative stuff that she doesn't want to be read by public. I feel like momo wants to keep her 'positive' image up but at the same time makes additional accounts for salty posts.

EDIT: I think it's ok to be salty from time to time. Everone is just human! So I'm not critizising that. I just wanted to point out that she now has three accounts. And I'm also a little confused by making so many negative accounts while being all 'positive' on the main account, it just seems... staged.

Edited by QueenOfLiars

Posted

Lol omg her too? Honestly anyone who cakes on pounds of makeup and pretends to be some stupid anime magical girl can get followers, trust me lol so I can believe her on not buying her followers cause her followers are all perverted idiots I'm sure.

And yea she stages a whole bunch of shit. She can't get rid of her salty and sad side cause that's how she hooks and reels people imo. People will auto. feel sad for her and follow and make her feel better. She's a liar with nothing better to do and likes to bitch and whine on the internet about not having followers or some shit honestly

Posted

She seemed nice to me when I spoke to her through ig a few months back.  I was starting a mini web series on YouTube about pastel/kawaii type fashions because I've always wanted a steady show about it so I was like hey lemme make one cause I'm sure that I'm not the only one.  She was at like 4,000 when I asked (I only remember cause I was always scared of asking accounts with more than like 200 lol) and she joined in but never did any promo for the show or let me know when she was gonna film and stuff which was honestly pretty fustrating. It was around that same time she started chaning names and then talked about quiting ig but then she never told me any of this so I had to find out through her ig post and I was kinda like um what about the show.  She never followed back any of us (me and the other girls)  either. 

I dropped the project all together because no one was doing what they were supposed to do meanwhile I had the title sequence,  promo pics, and was preparing to spend my own money on it so I was like eh never mind then.  The most we talked was when an account with Bon's name followed me and bashed her or something and I was like hey this crap happened and she talked about not wanting anyone to be builled. 

Posted

She seemed nice to me when I spoke to her through ig a few months back.  I was starting a mini web series on YouTube about pastel/kawaii type fashions because I've always wanted a steady show about it so I was like hey lemme make one cause I'm sure that I'm not the only one.  She was at like 4,000 when I asked (I only remember cause I was always scared of asking accounts with more than like 200 lol) and she joined in but never did any promo for the show or let me know when she was gonna film and stuff which was honestly pretty fustrating. It was around that same time she started chaning names and then talked about quiting ig but then she never told me any of this so I had to find out through her ig post and I was kinda like um what about the show.  She never followed back any of us (me and the other girls)  either. 

I dropped the project all together because no one was doing what they were supposed to do meanwhile I had the title sequence,  promo pics, and was preparing to spend my own money on it so I was like eh never mind then.  The most we talked was when an account with Bon's name followed me and bashed her or something and I was like hey this crap happened and she talked about not wanting anyone to be builled. 

Sorry that you had to go through that I guess she's one of those idiot girls who will promise that they'll actually help with your promotion of something but never does it lol. Fame does that to alot of people and she just comes across as an idiot whos so ungrateful of all the people who already follow her and stuff like that.

Thank you for reopening a post about her with a opening post that sums up how she 'really' is instead of her self-written opening post in the last topic about her which was actually a self-post to promote herself.

• She has two accounts on instagram, the main is the peachpie.jpg one and her personal is momodere. She uses the momodere account to rant about basically everything. Every time a troll makes a comment on her thiscrush page she makes a post about it just to have her followers pity her. She also deletes these kinds of posts later once she got enough positive feedback from her followers.
  • Her followers always try to cheer her up but still she always makes posts like: 'I have not enough followers', 'I only gained 1-2 followers this week' and so on. She isn't even grateful people haven't gotten tired of her whining and always asks for more followers.
  • She posts questionable photos of herself on her personal account such of herself in lingerie only, close ups of her ass or boobs but then later makes complain posts about how creeps or strangers make her feel uncompfortable. She once made a post about not wanting to be sexualized and said she's gonna block some of her followers but she doesn't realize that: 1) it are strangers / perverts who leave these comments, still she always treatens to block her followers 'just in case' and 2) comments like 'sexy' and 'do you have a boyfriend?' aren't that creepy I think. If you post lingerie photos of yourself.... What do you expect if you send these signals? People who write these comments probably want to compliment her...
  • She even changed her bio from 'positive peach' to 'very negative' because her account is only about ranting and being pissed
  • She posts herself to PULL but doesn't she realize that people wouldnot only praise but also critizise her? If she really wants 'opinion' why not post yourself to a cosplay website or something? Excuse me but it just reminds me of that girl who posted herself to lolcow and then was surprised that people were talking bad about her...
  • She says she is afraid of creeps and must have her boyfriend control the private messages that are being send to her... But she lurks here on PULL herself (pretty obsessivly)... She is almost an adult but has her boyfriend check and read her DMs that are being sent to her by her 12-16 year old followers.... Because they could be 'creeps' or be 'dangerous'... Always taking care to have herself look most 'fragile', 'innocent' and 'smol' while she is making a second account on PULL and talking really bad about other girls while thinking nobody would find out it's her.

She hates it when people question her lingerie pics b/c she's really against slut-shaming lol she's one of those girls who are allowed to feel empowered about their stupid nothing different body and then gets mad when pervs drool all over her cheap skanky body on Insta. Like uh just dont post those and maybe pervs will go away??

I didn't know she did something that stupid like making a second acc and seeing who would like her on her and stuff like that but yea I do know about her really ungrateful follower count problemos. She's a shallow bitch.

Posted (edited)

One of her Instagram stories 

IMG_3599.PNG

Edited by Cutiepatootie96

Posted

One of her Instagram stories 

IMG_3599.PNG

Interesting that this is from a girl who shamelessly posts half naked pics, claiming that she's just body positive. Give me a fucking break. If she's so uncomfortable she would have just NOT posted herself in compromising positions to begin with.

On another hand she stated publicly that she's I guess abandoning her old account (which she renamed something else), and made a new account for people to follow, under the same name: http://www.instagram.com/peachpie.jpg so there's that if ppl didn't know.

I think she did this so she would be able to get "trash" followers out of the way or ghosties as some people call 'em. I still feel like it's a bit unrealistic for her to get up to 2k within just 2 weeks so I still suspect she's using a follower app or w/e.

Attached are some inconsistencies with her face shape like no offense but when she doesn't have all the shooping to do, she looks like a different fucking person compared to when she uses the stereotypical pika pika filter or w/e. Vry disturbing imo.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Posted

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/270879.html#285375

Posted

some people never change. They only get worse. 

So a couple things I've noticed.

1. She lost a massive amount of weight, she doesn't share why, just takes photos to glamorize her now anorexic state. Flaunts it like she's some new found Loli princess. It's disgusting imo. The comparison photos are truly insane. 

2. Not so long ago, she stated she was going to block all the "ddlg" accounts. Was totally against all that. Now she tags every single one of her photos with "nymphette". She mentioned in a post on here that she was quote on quote "an attention whore." That much is still very true. 

I cannot for the life of me stop laughing at what she said about blocking those types of ddlg accounts & is now seeking out that type of attention & audience.

also, I'm sorry but I've wanted to say this for forever, I hate her fake kawaii ugu chipmunk smile, hence, the one in the photo of her with the plant. It's so forced.

All the glamorized weight loss she flaunts so proudly, her fake fame-hungry personality, & the ddlg/Lolita hashtags are just repulsive. 

1530805520567.jpeg

1530805761029.jpeg

1530805860993.jpeg

1530806331962.jpeg

1530806363338.jpeg

1530806387769.jpeg

1530806409535.jpeg

1530806432396.jpeg

IMG_6049.PNG

IMG_6050.PNG

Posted

not doubting her illness, just find it ... ironic... with her anyways. unfortunately convenient?

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg